Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm
∫"No your right I'm not the
person you used to know, but I am still Sumiko. And if you hurt me that
will just help me to suppress the Sumiko you used to know "she said and
turned around to face Fayte with a dark grin. She could tell that the Oracle
would not be interfering so she wouldn't have to worry about having to
fight him. When he lunged at her, she instantly vanished from sight. "You
really don't get it do you. I have already been saved, and now you all will
die by my hands."she told him and now stood behind him. Her powers
were growing and she was getting stronger. When she could fight no more
is when the curse would consume her and gain her power, killing her in
the process. She then vanished again and then reappeared. Her arms
draped around Fayte's neck"How would you like to see your precious
little Echo suffer a miserable and painful death?"She whispered to
him."Won't it be fun?"she chuckled a most devilish chuckle.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am
Fayte's eyes widened, his anger grew the moisture in the air began to freeze and swirl turning him into a magnet for jagged ice shards. He held his sword in a reverse hold slashing backwards he burst into mist and disappeared reappearing infront of Sumiko. His eyes were the coldest they had ever been. " Sumiko, if you hurt Echo I will never forgive you. " He raised his hand as the ice shards shot towards her, they would spin around her and dice her into tiny pieces if she didn't move.

The Oracle started walking forward. He waved his hand, an invisible shield stopped the ice from reaching Sumiko, when they made contact with the shield they simply turned to harmless mist and blew away. " Now now play nice. " He said as he walked towards Sumiko. He raised his left hand, which became enveloped in a beautiful golden light. " This might Hurt Sumiko, it won't if you relax though. I will not break my covenant I will not fight, but I will save you, for now at least. " He smiled.

Deceit watched the chains bind his body. He said nothing just watched the attack. " I wouldn't recommend using this attack in combat against multiple enemies, it takes so long and you need to have flawless precision I assume, however for a one on one it might also be flawed because of it's time factor. " He said, he wondered where the next part of the attack would come from he was intrigued by the interesting display.  

Nicko1421

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 am
Ashford

Ashford was just about to let an arrow fly at Sumiko when the Oracle raised his hand. Ashford sighed, knocking back the rest of the contents of the bottle. Her face and wings brightening subtly, she looked over at the infuriated Fayte and then at Echo, who was just standing there. Sadly, she turned towards the Oracle. Ashford sat down, knowing that if she didn't fly, at the most she would last fifteen minutes, then drop like a rock. 'Father is gonna chew me out for this,' She thought, slinging her bow around her back once more. "What will you do to her, Sir?" Ashford asked, looking up at the Oracle.

Jones

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith heard what Deceit had said but stood their ushering in her last part of the ritual. Her hands began to glow as her eyes had a violet color in them. The energy was shot towards Deceit that could rip a hole through a building. The pendalam released a sphere of negative energy as well. The floor began to open as moans and howls could be heard.

A beast lay under the pendalam. Lilith had summoned an oni it's large hand had surface, ready to destroy it's victim for its sacrafice. Lilith watched, she didn't know when to stop unless she was told.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo's watched as Sumiko's emotions flared. The vibrant red was hard to look at, though the swirling darkness helped mask the crimson it's dark color was still unsettling. She turned her gaze to the withering girl. "Hey are you okay?" she asked. Suddenly of burst of freezing wind blew her hair back. Echo's eyes widened. Had she missed something? Fayte seemed to have snapped. The Oracle intervened and began doing something to Sumiko. Echo wondered if the girl would fight the Oracle"s power and end up hurting herself. Echo looked at Fayte now, wondering what had happened.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:46 pm
((YAY! I managed to get onto a library computer this weekend so I can post.))

Mai didn't really know what to say or think. This was why she had kept herself a secret for so long. If only her wings didn't come out when she slept, she would not have been put into this predicament. Though, she figured it could be worse. Her thoughts lingered onto Doc back in Damascus. He was probably worried sick about her since she disappeared after her last job. That was very unlike her. But she knew the aura that had been released during that time had not been completely annihlated with her and that other white-haired man's abilities. The thought of her home town raised in chaos gave her the shivers.

She did go back momentarily to Damascus since, however the library she was at there was furthest from the palace, so the aura probably did not reach that area. "Umm...excuse me..." She glanced up to Dias. "You travel? Have you seen Damascus as of late?" A concerned expression wore on her face. She jumped up from her seat with her hands cupped together at her chest in hopes he would know. She knew what happened in Memoria during the wars, her mother wouldn't let her forget. But there was a reason why Draconians were almost extinct, it was information that had been coveted and destroyed long ago.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:12 pm
The Oracle listened to all of them talk. " Don't worry I won't hurt her, I am merely reminding her who she is. " He said calmly. His wings appeared fom his back the black and the white. They flapped gently creating the wafting sense of calmness and serenity that he had created when walking through Damascus. He opened his mouth and spoke gently and almost kindly. " Now, remember Sumiko, the girl you once were, calm, serene, quiet. " He reached his hand out the golden aura began to draw towards Sumiko.

Fayte's eyes returned to normal and he relaxed. He was suprised at how quickly the Oracle's power could over turn his emotion, just being in his presence was enough to calm even the most furocious people. Running over to Echo Fayte said. " Echo what are you doing here? I thought you were still in Damascus. " He said as he held his blade tightly. He looked back at the others, hoping that Sumiko would be ok. He inhaled lightly, feeling a sudden tear in his chest Fayte began to cough roughly again, it felt like he was trying to cough up sandpaper. There was luckily no blood from this cough but the fire sensation in his chest remained.

Deceit smiled as the monster appeared. " So flashy. " He said as the energies hit his body square on. His clothes began to tear as did pieces of his skin, yet he did nothing besides sit there. As the beast reared up from it;s underground prison He waited patiently for it to complete it's business. All the while his scythe had vanished into thin air, absorbed by the darkness that it was made out of.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked at Deceit as his flesh was ripping from his body. She was kind of worried he didn't move and didn't know how to stop the oni. As the monster ripped him from his hellish chains, he drug Deceit into the pits of hell as the earth soon closed up, the pendalm vanished and left a tattoo on her chest. Looking at the destruction, she collapsed on her knees.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 pm
∫Sumiko tok a step back
from Fayte. She saw how defensive he became and saw the anger he had
when she threatened Echo. But this just made her own hatred for him
grow and the curse's influence over her grew even stronger."Why!?
Why does he care about her so much? Why Fayte"
she thought.
Underneath all that anger there was sadness that sustained it. She didn't
notice the few tears that ran down her cheek."I told you my love, I
am the only one that will love you and care for you. Look at how angry he
became when you said that you would kill his precious little Echo. He
never cared about you, because he never got that way when your life was
in danger. He couldn't even tell that you were in pain."
The
shadowy figure tightened it's arms around her.
She saw the ice shards coming at her."So you would kill me?"he voice
sounded a little shaky yet it still held a fierce tone. She looked away from
Fayte over to Oracle when he interfered. She stepped back away from
him."NO! I'm not going back to tha me. When I was like that, I was put threw
so much pain and all because of him."she said and shot a sharp
glare at Fayte."But now I have someone who will love me always and
save me from my suffering. He has givien me more power and made me
stronger."She fell to her knees and a fierce whirlwind surrounded
her. It would not let anyone near her or see her. It also blew back the
Oracle's calmness. The mark on her chest grew even more and it started
to creep up the side of her face. Showing that it was gaining more control
over her.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm
"It is fine, as usual," Dais answered. Was the Draconian aware of the black energy? And if she did, was she aware that the Oracle had dispersed most of them? Thereby, nullifying the adverse effects on the town and causing minimal damage.

"Did something happen?" Hodge asked, noticing the concerned expression on Mai's face.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo's metallic blue gaze glided over to the Oracle as he spoke. His wings shifted. The soft green, that was almost white, of calmess radiated out from him. The colors spread to Fayte and began gliding acorss the air to Suniko. "..wow.." Echo breathed. It held an effect that a siren's song could old. Of course Echo rarely used this gift of her's because it didn't akways work and sometimes she could push the wrong emotion on another. She thought back to the trial and how her siren's voice had activated. It had probably reacted so strongly from lack of release over the past months. Echo was brought back to reality by Fayte's voice. "Actally the Oracle brought me here.." she began. "..he." Echo stopped hearing Fayte cough. "Fayte! Fayte are you okay?" she asked moving closer to him with alarm present on her features. The winds shifted again and Echo glanced up. Sumiko was rejecting the Oracle's calm and shifting the winds in a makeshift tornadoe to block out the other's. Echo turned positioning her back to Sumiko and blocking Fayte from any of the fierce torrents. Echo looked at Fayte unsure what ot do. Her healing powers could only fix physcal things. But she had no idea how to fix curses like this. She wondered if her voice could help but showed the idea back focusing on him.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:49 pm
Ashford

Ashford stuffed her quiver of arrows into her bag, hoping to weigh herself down more. If too much wind caught in her wings, they would start to lift her automatically, a rather instinctive force that she had no control over. As the winds whipped around her, Ashford gripped the ground, willing herself to not fly. "This girl is gonna be the death of me! I'm going to be thrown into the sky!" She said over the wind, unable to fold her wings down. 'Some rescue mission. They're probably gonna have to rescue me,' She thought angrily, looking around through the wind, spotting Fayte and Echo. Struggling, she Ashford stood, trying not to gave her feet knocked out from under her as she walked over to them. "Need some assistance?" She smiled at them, reaching behind her back to smooth down her wings, not helping them whatsoever.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi smiled up at him when he started to
softly rub the top of her head. It made her feel like he only saw her as a little kid so she didn't like it, but she learned to live with it. She knew that she wasn't a little kid anymore, but she still did not have the courage to tell him how she felt about him. She pushed the thought to the back of her head."Yeah I guess your right. Having this great fragment is going to be a pain."she said and laughed some. When she stopped she looked over at him"Are you going to train some with your new fragment or get some rest as well?"she asked

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm
Fayte looked towards Echo. " Well at least you're ok. " He looked back towards Sumiko he wanted her to be alright, he just hoped the Oracle knew what he was doing. He knew that Ashford was talking to them but he was so focused on what was going on ahead of him that he hadn't registered it in his head yet.

The Oracle looked at the galing winds. " in the days of the fragmented wars your winds would be nothing more then a gentle breeze. " He said as he knelt down beside of her. He reached out placing his hand on her chest oer the mark. The golden aura rushed through her body, the effects wouldn't remove the curse but it would help her control it, hthis only worked because of the particular way it formed on her. He stood up straight feeling the harshness of the winds beat against his solid form. " Relax, remember what your life was like, with your friends, living in Vackel with all of them smiling beside of you. " He said calmly.

Clapping could be heard from across the room. The source of the clapping came from a completely pristine Deceit. He smiled and walked forward still clapping lightly. " Very very good Lilith, however I do think that that attack takes far to much time to execute it's power truly is devastating. I bet you're wondering how I am still alive, well my name Deceit stands for more then just being a code name, my ultimate power is the ability to seem like I am everywhere, or maybe nowhere if I so choose. I am similar to that cat from 'Alice in Wonderland' Cheshire I believe was what he went by, the cat that is everywhere and nowhere. " He laughed lightly.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith heard clapping, confused she looked around as she looked at Deceit coming from nowhere. She was confused at first but soon by his explanation could sort of get what he was saying. She then began to speak. "Sorry...It's just that's the first time I've used my powers" she said. "I've never fought anyone in my life" she admitted.

She noticed how everyone had codenames..in reality she thought that was cool. "I think that magic though is new, like it's not original from me" she said. "Anyways...I've noticed you all have code names...I want one as well "she said in a serious tone. She hoped that she had earned the respect of Deceit at least.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games