Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:58 pm

User Image KairiUshio
Mist l Jounin l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Shigure Souen l Muugen Ittoryu l The Final Akira
I am the Blue Lotus...the protector of the Hidden Mist

Kairi heard a voice called out in anger as she searched through the rubble. Standing upright she bagan walking towards it as she sees another shinobi now in the scene. The shinobi was one from the Leaf, and as she saw this, her hand eased from her sword. Approcahing the older male, he would realize that she was a Mist Shinobi, mostly because of the Mist Emblem that was engraved on the ANBU mask that she had shielding her face. Kairi bowed humbly to the shinobi, showing respect towards him as she took out a pad and wrote a message down. Ripping the paper from the pad, Kairi held it out to him for him to read.

I am a shinobi of the Mist visiting Konoha when I saw smoke rising from the village. I ran here as fast as I could, but I didn't see the attackers. What happened and where is the Hokage?

I shall freeze your very soul
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Katsuro landed next to Kairi hard as he left a small crater in the ground, picking up some of the wind. His angelic black like wings covered his body as it open up slowly. He stood straight up as he brushed his long coat off from the dust as he looked up at the destroyed office. "Man, that sure is Raiden. Destructive as ever." He said, not paying attention to the people around him

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm

BambiC
Raito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm
Sannin

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito calmed down seeing the girl walk up too him. When she held out her note he read it for a while before answering her "I do not know i got here only just now." Raito answered looking at the ruble
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

User Image KairiUshio
Mist l Jounin l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Shigure Souen l Muugen Ittoryu l The Final Akira

Kairi suddenly turned around as the newcomer came down and landed next to her. She took her stance as she gripped the hilt of her sword with her right hand, ready to unsheathe it in a flash at a moment's notice. So the leaf shinobi didn't know what happened. She kept her eyes behind her ANBU mask on the newcomer and watched him closely. Due to the recent events, she couldn't trust anyone.

Yelena the Light Reaper

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Raito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm
Sannin

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito sighed as another shinobi entered the area "Hello do you know anything about this" Raito said calmly wanted to know what the shinobi knew
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Katsuro looked at the girl that was ready to fight him as he sighed. He turn slightly to the man that spoke to him as he shrugged his shoulders. "Nope, I have no part in this attack. I only need to find the attacker of this. Sorry to say, but I know this person, and we are mostly evenly match in fights. His name is Raiden, and that's all I have to say." He said as he turn his head high to see the office. "He is too powerful for both of you. He is what we all call, SS rank." Katsuro spoke again as he had a smile on his face.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

User Image KairiUshio

Kairi was still wary of the man and did not let go of the hilt of her sword. A double SS rank? There were only two men she knew off that were of that rank, one of them was the one that gave her the sword in which she held now. So the Cloud Village has now a new shinobi who was a double S rank? That's just perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Katsuro looked at the girl again as he saw through the shock. It was like looking at a well armed genin in his eyes as the ninja of now seem to be well trained. "I am also SS rank. I don't really like saying it out loud because I could be a target of things, but hey, what can you do?" He said as he flap his long angelic black wings from being so stiff. He remembered being a Sanin at 14. That was 10 years ago for him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 pm

User Image KairiUshio

Kairi continued watching him carefully. If he didn't like saying it then why did he do so? As she noticed the black and angelic wings simply flat, she couldnt' help but feel that now he was being rather boastful. The wings didn't impress her though, she had wings of her own, and so did her friend Axel. Though her wings were demonic ice wings, Axel's were dragconic wings. These were the first wings that were feathery and balck. She wondered if there was a certain clan involved with them. She'd have to go to the Ushio Compound and see if there's a book on exotic clans. She remained quite and still, not moving from her position, for the man could attack at a moment's notice and even though she woudln't stand a chance against a double S rank, she woudlnt' go down so easily.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Katsuro sighed as he saw her Mist headband on her. He grab out his old Mist Headband from his side coat pocket and showed it to the girl. "I was in Mist once. I was taught by a person named Jedi Uchiha that he is now my commander in arms. If you know that name, be lucky that you only know him. In the books they say he is one of the legendary Assassins way back when I was still a Chunin. That was 11 years ago for me. But still, his truce with Mist is strong, so I will and can not attack you" He said as he put the headband away. He felt that it was right to at least some background info of him as he was not in a fighting mood right now.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 pm

User Image KairiUshio

Kairi saw his old mist headband, and as she recognized it, he began explaining that he was in the Mist once. If he was in the Mist once then that means he abandoned the Mist and should be hunted down as a missing nin. Despite this though the man seems to know Jedi and although she didn't think too highly of Jedi, she stood up straight and took a more casual stance. This didn't mean though that she wasn't on guard, this just meant that she was showing him that she would not attack. It's hard to trust anyone these days, it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Katsuro watched as she loosen up her guard in a more standard stance as some trust was coming out of her. He smiled slightly as this may be getting somewhere. "I see that you don't trust people that much. Good. That means that you are more aware of your surroundings. At lest that there are some ninja now that know what they are doing." He said as this fight with Raiden could take some time. He started to yawn as he was getting bored at waiting.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image KairiUshio

Kairi took the compliment, thinking nothing more of it as she took out a pad and a pen. Writing down a message for Katsuro, she held the pad up so she can write and keep her eye on him at all times. After finishing the note, she ripped the paper from the pad and put it away. She walked slowly towards him, cautiously before holding her hand out for him to grab the piece of paper. As he took a closer look at it, the message would read:

What exactly is it that you're doing here? Are you here to aid the Leaf? Or are you simply looking to fight the one that did this...Raiden?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Katsuro took the note gently as he read it carefully. At the moment, he thought that she could be a mute or just not in the mood to talk. He can't really tell her the full story, but only the basics. "I am here to get Raiden. Jedi needs to talk to him right now. That's all I have to say." He said as plainly as ever. He did not want to leak too much info as it may compromise his mission.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm

TheIceAngelofDarkness
User Image KairiUshio

Kairi took her pad again after she was given her response. So Jedi needs to talk to Raiden? This was starting to get more and more complicated with every passing second. So this man, Katsuro was neither a friend nor foe. He was there only to retrieve Raiden, not to hunt him down for this attack. Which means that Jedi is neither friend nor foe either, but matters like that were better left to the Mizukage. It's not like she could 'voice' her opinion. Finishing her message, she handed the paper over to him once more in the same cautious manner.

Then why are you here? It seems to me that from this attack, Raiden has fled somewhere. Do you think he'll actually come back? Or do you think he may be hiding in the village still?

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games