Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
The one word game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 262 263 264 265 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm
Blake Phoenixx

lmao nah, i get what you mean

smoke

I'm sure you do~ wink

Cigar  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:07 pm
Sid the Bear

I'm sure you do~ wink

Cigar

shhhhhh ninja

sexy (i'm talking bout my avi of course XD)  

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Victory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:11 pm
Blake Phoenixx

shhhhhh ninja

Haha, of course you are...and I would agree...or is that going too far? You don't have an inflated ego do you? Wouldn't want to be an enabler for narcissism.

Spoils ("to the victor goes the spoils" if anyone is wondering how I made that leap of though).  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Rotten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm
Sid the Bear
Blake Phoenixx

shhhhhh ninja

Haha, of course you are...and I would agree...or is that going too far? You don't have an inflated ego do you? Wouldn't want to be an enabler for narcissism.

Spoils ("to the victor goes the spoils" if anyone is wondering how I made that leap of though).

pft, what ego? XD

uhhhhhh...milk (spoiled milk?)  

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:23 pm
Blake Phoenixx

pft, what ego? XD

uhhhhhh...milk (spoiled milk?)

Alright, I'll take that as permission to shower you with wanton flattery since my other friend has been MIA and doesn't accept compliments gracefully. I hope you're more suave than that. Hmm...seems I see your character more highly than is justified but I assume that's my bias for your 'sexy' avatar.

Soy? (and none of that gross soy milk stuff. I'm referring to the super sweet Asian soy milk that I drank as a kid...and now I'm thirsty, darn it)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:25 pm
Sid the Bear

Alright, I'll take that as permission to shower you with wanton flattery since my other friend has been MIA and doesn't accept compliments gracefully. I hope you're more suave than that. Hmm...seems I see your character more highly than is justified but I assume that's my bias for your 'sexy' avatar.

Soy? (and none of that gross soy milk stuff. I'm referring to the super sweet Asian soy milk that I drank as a kid...and now I'm thirsty, darn it)

if it's bout my avi i'm all for it haha. i mean come on, wouldn't you do him? XDD

soy sauce cool  

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:28 pm
Blake Phoenixx

if it's bout my avi i'm all for it haha. i mean come on, wouldn't you do him? XDD

soy sauce cool

Haha...now that's asking to much! I refuse to answer for the same reason I refused to say 'yaoi'...wait, I gave away too much...oh well... sweatdrop

umm...you took the most common sauce I know of!

Oyster (as in oyster sauce, I know, so Asian...be glad I didn't say Hoisin).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm
Sid the Bear

Haha...now that's asking to much! I refuse to answer for the same reason I refused to say 'yaoi'...wait, I gave away too much...oh well... sweatdrop

umm...you took the most common sauce I know of!

Oyster (as in oyster sauce, I know, so Asian...be glad I didn't say Hoisin).

it's ok haha your modesty is still intact 3nodding

aphrodisiac....  

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm
Blake Phoenixx

it's ok haha your modesty is still intact 3nodding

aphrodisiac....

If you say so...oh, you should check out the Bored Meeting thread in the Chatterbox soforum. We converse in animated pictures. It's quite entertaining.

Hmm..gingseng...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 pm
Sid the Bear

If you say so...oh, you should check out the Bored Meeting thread in the Chatterbox soforum. We converse in animated pictures. It's quite entertaining.

Hmm..gingseng...

That'd be too much work for me xD

Tea  

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm
Blake Phoenixx

That'd be too much work for me xD

Tea

Well, pictures aren't mandatory. It just makes thing more interesting. I find it more entertaining to see a picture along with comments rather than just reading text.

Leaves  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:19 pm
Sid the Bear

Well, pictures aren't mandatory. It just makes thing more interesting. I find it more entertaining to see a picture along with comments rather than just reading text.

Leaves

I agree, I'm just lazy is all xD

Fall  

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:25 pm
Blake Phoenixx

I agree, I'm just lazy is all xD

Fall

That won't do. Laziness is a contributing factor to one's downfall or just makes people think you're being a bum. I just noticed your title and I approve. Haha. I can't decide on one myself nor am I as bold as you.

Skydive  
Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 262 263 264 265 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games