Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Liz rolled onto her back and looked at him, but stayed on the ground. "Kabal...I had time to talk with my mother...she was going to tell you about your son, but she died before she could. She loved you more than anything in the world. And so do I. You're the closest thing I've ever had to a father....and the closest thing I've ever had to a real friend. Please...for the sake of those who love you...stop this." Her voice was calm but firm. It sounded exactally like Katie when she was in a serious mood.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 pm

The man had finished but just as he did he collapsed to the ground the two separated kabal in his corrupted form them man got up and got into Armageddon form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kabal stood up and roared he looked at Liz and growled his voice in her mind "Liz leave..." he said looking at the Armageddon version of himself as forces of demons raised down all over the world.

User Image

The demon smiled "To late kabal...everyone you know and love will die.....but first that girl has to go.." he said and laughed.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Liz somehow managed to struggle to her feet. She looked at Kabal and then at the other man. "B*****d," she muttered, clutching her stomach. She looked at him with pure hatred. She fought the urge to fall to the ground as she continued to glare at him. If only she were stronger...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm

The man had finished but just as he did he collapsed to the ground the two separated kabal in his corrupted form them man got up and got into Armageddon form

Kabal looked at her "Liz just go....please...protect your brother.." he said and sent her power before the man struck..

User Image

The demon and tackled kabal slamming him into the biting him before throwing him outside this place was the only place not hit by Armageddon just yet. Kabal struggled ot git up but was thrown into an apparent building bringing it down on him.He got up and tackled the man back both of them were strong but the man was stronger.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Liz did as he said and ran back to her house. She noticed Ethan running down the street and grabbed him. It was pouring outside and lighting was striking all around them. "Come on," she shouted over the rain, "We have to help your dad."

A while later, they had snuck back into the temple and went into the weapons room. Both of them were arming themselves heavily.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Kabal was on the ground bleeding he stood up and looked but fell ..

User Image

The man walked over to kabal stomping on his head.He picked him up and slammed him to the ground "I must admit you got a few good hits in... but still not strong enough...its disappointing...separating you from your true body has weakened you..." he said and got ready to kill kabal.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Before he could do it, Liz used a large gun and shot at him from the side. A ball of energy hit the man in the shoulder with tremendous force. It sent him flying into the wall.

"Nice shot," Ethan said with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Kabal tried to get up coughing his right eyes was bleeding and unusable as it was kept closed he looked over at them and smiled.

User Image

The man growled and kicked Kabal before running at them "Your gonna pay for that one!" he snapped and jumped bringing his and downs pieces of earths flying at them..

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

They dodged, but one of the boulders smashed into Liz and landed on top of her. Everything was still for a moment before the boulder flew into the air and landed beside her. She stood up and wiped the dust off her. "You wouldn't believe the kinda stuff Kabal has in there," she said, motioning to the temple, "See this?Of course you don't. It's a type of armor that actually fuses itself in you and becomes part of your body. Amazing, isn't it?"

As she spoke, Ethan ran over to Kabal and started helping him. He gave Kabal a small bottle of liquid. "It tastes like crap but it will let you regain your striength in seconds."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Kabal managed to lift it to his mouth and drunk it best he could and he rested for a second and stood up running at the man feeling as though he had enough strength to at least get him into the temple. ..

User Image

The man growled and send a blast of black fire at her frustrated but got tackled as well.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 am

chi went and got kabals book, she read till she saw the symbols and smiled "theres a way to make this backfire you imbicile" she grinned and went to kabals son "since your his son you have his blood so you have to do it" she said and showed him the page "i may hate you but i really dont need to live through armageddon" she smiled, "john where are you" she said to john mentally
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 am

((sorry for making such a short post. I will see you in a week. crying ))

Ethan nodded and began to draw the symbols in blood. As he did, Liz watched his back. Demons were coming up from nowhere, but she fought them off as Ethan continued to draw.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 am

chi picked kabal up "come on with you you need to get up" she said

(have fun katie 4laugh )
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Old Out Field:

Kabal sighed "Oh crap....here we go again..." he said "I want my body back/....otherwise I can't fix anything..." he said and sighed punching the man jaw "Wait..i got it...." he said and ripping on the mans wing and stabbing his hand keeping him pinned "Oh boy...this is painful..." he said. .

User Image

The man laughed "That book is 70,000 years old!" he said "That doesn't work anymore....all you will do is keep the devil from showing up...." he said .." he said.

(Good luck)

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Liz grabbed a demon and slammed him into the ground. "I really hate demons," she said and ripped off its head. There were more and more coming out now. most of them were trying to get out of the temple and into the streets. Liz was trying to stop as many of them as she can.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games