Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm
Luna looks at grandor. Her eyes were darkening. She smirks then and walks up to him with out making a sound.Without a sound she attacked from the fround and behind.Her powers were out of control. But enough to make two of hers. This was something that she was able to do now with the help of those who gave her their powers and knowledges. She smirks then said"Bye"She reaches a hand into him from the back and the front. She ripped his heart out. Both way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Grandor let out a grunt as she reached into him to pull out his heart. He stood there for a moment before looking back with a smirk. The heart melts then lunges onto him, like metal lunges for a large magnet. "... You're not going to be able to physically harm me like that..." He then turns completely around. "I don't die, don't you know... I--" Massasooni raises his hand to engulf Grandor in flames. He then falls to the ground, trying to put the fire out. Massasooni then snaps his fingers to have Grandor's arms and legs be pinned down by dark arms. Massasooni lowers his arms, eyes still closed and smirk still on his face. His face lowered slightly as his arms cross again.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm
Luna smirks she was just a distraction really. She looks at her love. She didn't want to fight him but if she had to she would. Her emotions were mixing in with her powers and her hair started to form both fire and ice. Her eyes though darken showed that of the ession of fire and ice..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:25 pm
Massasooni stood for a few seconds, still, the wind blowing lightly. After a few seconds he speaks without looking up to Luna. ”… you know… I can’t truly hold back at all… even for you… so whatever percentage of powers you have managed to control, you better use it all if you expect to fight back…” Massasooni pauses, Grandor disappears as the man on the throne announces ”Grandor is eliminated, he has been down for more than ten seconds… his powers gained here will be stripped from him, along with a temporary removal of his original powers.” Massasooni continues. ”… I don’t believe your willing to back down either… but since your still a bit ‘new’ to your ‘demon body’, I’ll give you a free shot on me…” He says before looking up, but kept his eyes closed. ”… I won’t block it, nor try to avoid it... one free shot, so make it count… because after the shot, I’ll be coming for you.”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm
Luna smiles"I know you can't hold back...and nor will I"She said. She knew what he meant. She smiles then did the only thing all were telling her in her mind.She went to him and presses against him and kisses him deeply in a very secudtive way before pulling back and hitting him extremely hard making him hit the wall behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm
Massasooni smirks during the kiss, knowing there had to be more to it than a simple kiss. He then falls back into the wall and chuckles. "Ahaha... the ol' "kiss and hit"..." He says as he straightens up and dusts himself off a bit. He then pulls his sword out with a sigh. "I guess I can play around a bit before I get serious." He said before reaching for his sword, it came to him immediately... as if magnetized to his hand. He cracks his neck twice by tilting his neck from side to side before straitening up into a lazy stance. He then disappears in a blur, reappearing behind Luna to poke his sword into Luna's back and then says, mockingly "Dead... two points me, two to nothing." As if the whole fight for the moment was just merely a game, a mock fight.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:35 pm
Luna smirks then said"looks down my love"the end of her scythe which was hell of sharp was between is legs pressed against him"Two to two"She moved her wings as well and they pressed against his neck as if to cut his head off but didn't since she was playing a lone and didn't want to kill him"This would be a kill shot love."Even if he moved fast.If this was a true fight to the death.He would be dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 am
Ira heard something and woke, she sighed as it was only a bird landing on the window sill. She got up and wet to the kitchen and washed the dishes, dried them and put them away. She then went outside and sat in a tall tree and looked out over the sparse bit of wood and the Neighbor town that seemed to be getting closer and closer everyday as they build and her small patch of trees smaller and smaller.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm
Massasooni lets out a bit of a pleased sigh, stroking the wings lightly. "Ah, yes... be a good shot indeed." He says, a bit as if aroused. He then steps back. "Alright... how about a little sword-on-scythe?... Best of seven points, of course." He asks as he moves a hand to his chin. "Looser looses their weapon for the real fight..." He adds with a smirk. He knew the winner would have a huge advantage that way, but felt he'd be just as confident with or without his weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:30 am
Luna shivers when he strokes her wings.She moves and faced him"I agree to that"She could fight with out her scythe. She looks at him then attack. She move her scythe with grace and skill.

Jaded flew to the town and started to take those that were dying souls.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 pm
((Stupid event or whatever's changing the word f-i-g-h-t to catfight. xp ))

Massasooni swipes the scythe to the side, naturally, as the strikes came at him... not yet attempting to attack back. "It's all tied up, still two to two..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:26 pm
Luna smiles then spun the scythe and it hit his hand a little over his hilt  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm
Massasooni lifts his hand up, so that his blade took the place of where his hand had been, even though he had been hit already in the hand. The man on the throne groans before standing and yelling Massasooni rolls his eyes with a sigh before tossing his sword to the side, which vanished when it made contact with the ground. "Whatever... I'll just say you won our little game..." He said as he crosses his arms and closes his eyes. He smirks. "Not like it matters wither I have a sword or not... the result of our battle shall remain the same." He said before opening his eyes to glance to Luna. "Well then... you make the first move... ladies first, you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 am
Luna looks at him then lifted her hand and pulled it back and slams it into his face"very well my love"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes to chuckle as the hand slams into his face. He stood and remained sturdy, hard and immovable like a rock. He stood there for a moment. "... Hm, a bit lacking there... I hope you aren't holding anything back..." He says before uncrossing his arms to crack his knuckles, just by clinching his fist a curtain way. He smirks. "... sorry I got to do this to you... but…" He then becomes a blur, a flash seems to engulf Luna and her senses, even her sense of feeling. Once slowly her senses had returned, Luna finds herself on the ground with Massasooni's back turned from her with not too much energy, as if she had time skipped to the aftermath of a long fight... though, Massasooni appeared unharmed from her point of view. "... 9, 10... it's over! Massasooni wins." Massasooni glances back to Luna, a few gashes on his chest and a scar near his right eye reveal his aftermath, his eyes closed and arms crossed. The man on the throne stands. "Live or die?" He asks the audience as he glances around to receive mixed answers. After a few seconds he jumps down into the arena to look down at Luna then to Massasooni. "Well... it's up to you. Massasooni remained motionless before turning his back again. "... What do you think?... Life." The man grumbles. "Life it is..." He said before waving his hand over Luna, restoring her energy and healing up the scars of battle. He then looks back to Massasooni, who had healed to perfect health. "Congratulations... you are once again our champion." The man said before looking away to announce to the audience "That's it for today, return at another time for more of the games." and like that, the whole sum of people drift off, like dust in the wind, the man being the last to disappear, as he had begun walking... leaving them in the middle of the dark forest once again. Massasooni leans against a tree with crossed arms, eyes closed, and a smirk on his face. "I assume you have some questions on what just transpired?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games