Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Serena made the clone fade into the ground narrowly missing the pillar that Renalt had used. She made the clone reappear behind her quick enough to take the blow Cheshure had dealt.
Serena couldn’t help but let out a small hiss of pain as her second clone vaporised. “Nicely done guys” She commented with a smirk “Hmmm” She murmured before closing her eyes. The shadowy hand vanished as she herself withdrew into the shadows where she was hidden completely. The gravity seemed to fade away within the training room “this should work towards my advantage…I only need the shadows, whether with gravity or not” She laughed before appearing behind Chesure and grabbing a hold of his shadow, “Lets see you try and move when I have a hold of this” She whispered darkly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm
Sade found the room with ease. She pushed the camouflaged door open with a loud grating, glancing around to make sure no one saw then she slipped inside, inhaling the smell of leather and frostbite.
I don't understand why you like this room so much, Avari grumbled, I mean it smells like... like sweat and frozen animals. She showed Sade a mental grimace and Sade laughed.
"I don't thing you'll complain so much when I tell you why I came here." Sade turned and closed the door with a grunt. She walked over to the custom leather punching bag she'd bought and gave it a swing.
So that's why it smells like frozen, rotting cow. Avari shook her mental head and gave a small, slightly disgusted smile. If you would just go outside to release the ice we wouldn't be having the conversation.
"Oh, great idea, Ave, go outside where Sentinel might be watching, great idea." Sade repeated herself to drive the point home. "Besides if I release it in here it melts faster and doesn't give Sentinel evidence if they haven't found us yet."
But it also destroys your precious punching bag, Avari reasoned.
"It wasn't as expensive as it sounds," Sade retorted, throwing several more punches, "You wouldn't believe what kind of deals Sanctuary can make."
Hmph, Avari grumped at her loss, frowning. So why are we here again?
Sade stopped her punching and asked before getting to the point, "You want some music? We're lucky we're the only ones who know about this room cause it's the only room that gets electricity."
Avari could tell what Sade was doing and asked, What are you avoiding?  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 pm
Renault found himself drifting upward into the air after Sai said reject. He knew what that meant and so he grinned jovially. "Oh...this is perfect!" Renault exclaimed happily. No gravity meant no resistance on mass. Quickly, he thought of an attack strategy. He formed four masses of sand each aimed at Elizabeth, Sai, Brian and Chesh. After they hardened into massive boulders, he sent them flying at each target. "Enjoy the meteors you guys! Hehehe!"

~~~

"I think we're all bored at times, but apparently, that's when we flourish artistically." The kid said in regards to the powerful vehicles they had modded. After Lena explained her house's vacancy, Lucas added with a simper,"Because little miss devil scared them all away." He nodded to the girl fondly. Silence settled in and he sighed lazily. Now gripping the bike's steering wheel and twisting it as if it were on, Lucas's eyes lit up fervently with an idea. "People," he began with folded arms, "We should race. Open road or the Utah Salt Flats. Horsepower has to be two thousand and above. Bets included."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm
"Perhaps I should ask him about it when we go back to the base. With the next step of his plan soon approaching, now would be the best time." Nasrin said with a bit of a grin. When they parked at the limits of San Francisco, Nasrin got out of the car looking around for a moment before looking back to Vincent. "Of course. Unexplaned murders happen often in cites as big as this." She murmured. "However...I'm still more fond of the wilderness. Because of the state I leave my victems in, it's so easy for humans to just assume it was an animal attack. You should try it sometime."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:37 pm
((Wow, I missed a lot for one day eek ))

"Owie..." Clara said slowly getting up off the floor, rubbing her head. That was only, slightly more humilating than I thought it would be. She had been so happy she had managed to land one hit on the eluvise Cheshure that she had been blind-sighted by his next round of rubber bullets and she was dazed for a moment. After her stupor she noted their 4-for-all had turned into a bigger brawl with Renault, Sai, the Cleanse witch she didn't know very well, another Cleanse gunslinger she didn't know at all, and - though, maybe it was just temporary double-vision - a Serena clone joining in.

I'd forgotten how strong everyone was - Meep! Clara rolled out from Serena's shadow grip just in time."Too close...hang on what's with the gravity?" Clara was quickly floating in the air thanks to her already humming-bird light body. "Jerky Sai, turning off the gravity whenever he feels like it." Clara muttered. Though less gravity, that means I'll be able to jump even higher than usual. Sweet! She left herself drift to a wall, feet-first,then using all the strength in her legs pushed off in Sai's direction; her wooden katana aiming for his head.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Cheshure smiled down at Serena. " Silly silly silly. Have you forgotten. I am everywhere, you can hold onto my shadow all you want I'm the Cheshire Cat there is no place you can stop me from going. " His body disappeareed except for the immediate part of his shadow she had grabbed, which in this case was his wrist. The rest of his body appeared away from both her and Renault's attack. His hand was floating in the air without a wrist to connect it it just kind of floated around. " Thanks for taking the hit for me. " He waved and smiled as the boulder meteor meant for him rocketed at her.

Brian looked up at the boulder. He was suprised. He had to think quickly. looking around. Brian ripped his sword from the ground and slashed the air slicing the boulder in half. He stuck his blade back into the ground before he started to drift away. " I hate this. " He said as he held onto his handle tightly. " Sai I swear if I live a million years I will never know why you guys like to float in the air like this. "

Vincent smiled a little. " You think to much. I just take care of business, the good thing is how I kill can't be explained very well by normal science, and people aren't ready to acknowledge the existance of people with powers. " He said as he started walking. He looked around seeing a potential target. It was a young healthy woman walking with her boyfriend he assumed. " Classic. " He said softly. " Nasrin, do you want to have fun with the man? " He asked looking over his shoulder. When he did his eyes suddenly became seductive, his skin seemed to glow and his features enhanced themselves. It was a classic trick to lure people away. " Well? Do you want to have some fun with him while I drain the life from her? "  

Nicko1421

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm
Nasrin just laughed softly at that comment. "Of course I think too much. Thinking was the only thing I was able to do for twelve years. Some habits are hard to break." She walked with him into the city as he looked for his potential target. She didn't know what he looked for in a victem so for the time being she just followed along.
It wasn't untill he picked his victem that she spoke again. She looked over at the couple that he must have been talking about, a dark smirk pulling at the cornors of her lips. "I'd love to." She murmured, carefully avoiding meeting Vincent's eyes, instead locking her gaze on the male. She could still feel the pull of Vincent's vampiric nature, but preferred to not let herself get completly drawn in by it. So instead she focused on the male, already planning what would happen to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 pm
"I..." Sade struggled with her words, a rarity for her."I kind of wanted to... You know, summon." Sade bit down on her bottom lip, drawing blood, as she waited nervously for Avari's answer.
Really? Avari sounded disbelieving.
"Yeah, you know in case something glitches."
A glitch? Ha! In all my years, which are many, Avari added with a smirk, I have never seen a summoning go wonky, let alone with you.
"Okay," Sade sighed, her decision already made. "Time to raise the roof."
Avari giggled at Sades poor joke, making Sade smile.
Good luck, I'll let you know when you've finished. Avari assured her.
Sade sat on the matted ground and lay down, closing her eyes and concentrating on the thing in her mind that was Avari, pulling it forward. She felt a massive heat wave waft over her body and tried not to scream at the pressure on her eyes that felt like they were being popped. Sade felt the ground quake slightly under her and some cracked concrete landed on her sweaty cheeks, sticking.
"Your done," Avari whispered as Sade opened her eyes.
That was one of the worst summonings ever, Sade moaned, wishing she could clutch her head.
Avari brought Sade back with a minimum of effort that made Sade extremely jealous.
"Why is it so easy for you to bring me back?" Sade moaned at the sound of her voice, it was so different from Avari's, louder.
Sade was glad to have her body back and she clutched her head gratefully.
Because its your body. Not mine.
Sade looked up at the ceiling, remembering the quake while she was summoning. She stared, aghast at the large spiderweb of cracks that ran across the ceiling. What had she done? She could have brought this whole place down!  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Lena smirked at Lucas in a rather flirtatious manner in regards to his words about her. "You're too kind." She pondered his idea for a few seconds before nodding. "You're on. I've been itching to see what this baby can do since I just finished modifying her again. It should be fun." She already knew what her terms would be. "If I win, you have to take me out on a date. If Mr. Mad tries to ruin that by giving us missions, then well you can just come with me then and that could be our date." She waited for him to explain the terms if he were the one to win.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:34 pm
"Heh. I can never be too kind." Lucas winked at Lena amorously with a toothy grin trailing behind. He sauntered over to his competitor and and ran his finger over the car's trunk. "If I win my dear, I want the same thing. All expenses paid and I get to choose the place." Lucas stepped closer to the girl and leaned to her ear. His tone lowered and softened to an almost seductive tone as he said the last of his conditions. "Let's see what this girl can really do." He leaned back and walked to his vehicle as cockily as he could. "Okay. So when do you want to do this?  

Mahareshi

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:27 am
Elizabeth clutched her books tightly as the gravity faltered, not wanting to send them flying if she got hit. Her eyes focused on Brian's attack, grinning from the fun she was having. She jumped into the air, half using her levitation to stay there. It was then that she noticed Renault's attack. Laughing, her quick whisperings sent the boulder hurtling towards Brian and his attack. She wasn't worried about the strength, the core would be broken by Brian's wave of energy and if it hit him, which she doubted, then it would barely hurt him.

She then turned to Renault, smiling. "Renault you really need to come up with something new!" She taunted him jokingly; she was only playing with them. Suddenly, one of her spell books flew out of her hand. It opened like a bird and started swooping towards Renault, the pages stiffly hanging, their sides as sharp as a knife. She lazily kept her eyes on the 'bird' as she controlled it, using this opportunity not to whisper aloud, knowing that if she was attacked she would lose control of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 am
Noah's eye's were set on Brian and also on Elizabeth, they weren't his only opponent so he was well aware of his surrounding but they were the one's who were in his vision. "Lucky indeed." He stated jokingly but never dropped his guard as he knew attacks would be coming soon enough. Once Brian sent his attack forward he reacted quickly since he was also aware of Sai coming up behind him at a quick pace. Noah stood there for a moment but then felt the gravity shift around them and this only added a problem to h is plan of action. Thinking quickly he pushed off the ground with enough force to make it close enough to the ceiling, this would allow him to dodge the forms of energy though barely and send the attack towards Sai and not only those three but also the separate wave that Brian had sent at him. "This is turning out to be more fun than I thought." He stated as he completed a summer salt and placed his feet upon the roof, after doing so he immediately pushed off with force and also a surge of energy exiting the bottom of his foot to propel him forward through the gravity shift. Noah smirk at the events and attacks taking place and there weren't no teams so while Renault had attacked the others he knew Renault didn't know where he was and pointed the revolvers towards Renault. "Heavenly Sword." He called out while holding the triggers and afterward an intricate seal appeared before both barrels and swords made of energy appeared and was fired at him.(The swords look like those in his cybernetic angel form pic)

Khaos looked towards the second women who was present in the garage and hadn't said anything until now when she apologize for being rude? Also deciding to introduced herself. "Well hello there...." He stated in a play manner while stepping out of his vehicle showing respect by standing eye leave with here though he was of course taller than her and also taking off the visor he wore revealing his indigo eye's. Khaos was a respectful and well mannered man, more so a gentleman so it was only natural. "There is no need for an apology Angel." He replied using Angel as a short variation from her name but also simply giving her a compliment. "My name is Marcellus but many people around here knows me as Khaos." He explained grabbing her right hand with his left and bowing kissing her hand like a complete gentleman. Once done he stood back up at a total height of 6'2 and looked towards the others who were speaking of racing and the conditions if they win or lose. "Well isn't that cute." He stated with a smile.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:20 am
"Nah!" Renault replied back with a confident simper. "I think I'll stick to what I know." He had learned some new tricks and even picked up another fighting Serena, but now was not the time to use it. The razor sharp bird struck him, but true to his old ways, he let it pass through him after turning the assaulted area into sand. "Like I said Ms. Cleanse! I'll stick to my old ways!"

~~~

"Heh. I think you'd be cute too to get a free steak and lobster." Lucas said responded. He got on his motorcycle and placed his hands on each end of the bar. "F them keys. I don't need no keys." He said in a comical imitation. His hands melded into the bars and black nerve-like tendrils began to extend in meshes about the front of the bike. The light turned on and the engine roared to life like frankenstein's monster. Lucas himself was the crazy doctor who pieced the beast together and he could be any more proud. "Alright darling." He with a sly smile. "I'm ready when you are."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 am
"Damn you Cheshure” Serena called from the shadows while laughing. She stepped out from the shadows, her body reformed back to normal. “I am almost at my limit” She muttered sheepishly “Really wish I never trained for so long earlier” She slashed her sword downwards, it left a trail of black butterflies, that would flutter around acting as distractions. Hidden behind half of the butterflies where the same tiny needles that the clone had used.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 am
User Image

Lena smirked and nodded, agreeing at his terms. At least they would both be getting a date out of the deal no matter who win. But that didn't mean that she would go any easier on him just because she liked him. She saw the exchanged between Angelina and Khaos. She laughed and winked at Angelina. "This one seems like a keeper," she said teasingly. "Try not to incinerate him." She tightened her ponytail and started her car once again. The beautiful vehicle roared to life like a pride of lions before quieting down to a rather seductive purr. She looked at him and gave him a nod.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games