Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

He seems to have some type of weirder tongue then I...I wonder can Dawn slam him to the ground for me..after all she isn't a Royal Kira grinned at the thought. She shook her head and smiled nodding. "yeah after all they been how long our protectors"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Dawn rolled her eyes at Kira's thoughts and then focused on what she was saying. "Yeah, a funeral for them would be...honorable." she said as she looked at the ground. She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Victor chuckled. "Sis give Dawn a break with your evil plots" he chuckled

Kira frowned and stuck her tongue out at him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Dawn laughed and shook her head. "Well it's not like I haven't thought about it..." she said as she grinned at Kira. "But I did promise to be nice so I can't." she said as she pouted and scuffed her foot.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

So you did thought of it" Kira gasped and frowned. "darn oh well..."

Victor shook his head
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Dawn looked at her and rolled her eyes. "But if he makes fun of me one more time, then to hell with the promise!" she said as she crossed her arms and grinned.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

and I be there right with ya Dawn" Kira grinned and frowned looking at her brother "I feel sorry for him...his left eye is gone..."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Dawn laughed at Kira and then looked at her brother. "I wish I knew how to fix that, but even I don't know everything." she said as she looked at the ground.

Lily looked at Kira and Dawn, then she looked up at Victor. She walked over to him and smiled. "I think I could fix your eye. You just have to hold still." she said with a giggle.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Kira nodded watching

Victor open his eye and blinked. "Lily i trust you but i rather decline your offer" he smiled. "Its alright i think i look kinda hotter"

Kira walked over and bishslap him and frowned. "god you really i dont know the word."

Victor laughed shaking his head "well i can tell you...its a part of me thats all"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Lily nodded and smiled as she pinched his cheek. "Whether you're missing an eye or not, you're still pretty hot." she teased as she laughed.

Dawn put her hand over her mouth as she tried not to laugh. "There's nothing wrong with having a little battle scar." she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 am

Damon laughed lightly at Lily and Victor.

"I think i'm going to die laughing over her.."he chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 am

Lily looked back at Damon and smiled. "Well, it is one of the happiest ways to die. But that doesn't mean you should!" she said as she shook her head. She grinned again and tried not to laugh.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am

Damon shook his head an laughed.

"Yeah but holding back laughter can kill you to."he said poking her.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 am

Lily shrieked when he poked her and then she laughed as she smacked his shoulder. "Don't do that!" she said as she smiled and continued laughing. "Great, now you got me laughing. I'm trying not to die!" she said as she put her hand over her mouth and tried to calm down.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am

Damon poked her again.

"Yeah yeah yeah."he said smiling.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games