Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:11 pm
((As requested, I am simply stopping by to take a look about. Hello, Sou Jara! I wish you luck here at Kanareshi! 3nodding And with that, I bid you all farewell! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Jaquelin lifted the TV with one hand. The broadcast still lit up its screen in black and white.
"Nope! Not under here!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:19 pm
"Eggs, sugar...baked? Well that almost a cake..." Malem mused over her cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:03 pm
"Oh yes! Omlete cake! Brilliant!" Hiro exclaimed merrily. "How about some tea with that?" he asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a teacup and a saucer, the tea cup was filled with steaming hot tea... and it hadn't spilled.  

Hyper Mushrambo

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Jaquelin turned to the odd blue-haired man in the doorway with the teacup.
She lifted him up with one hand.
Peering underneath him she proclaimed solemnly, "Not under here either..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:26 pm
"MY! What a charmingly strong young lady!" Hiro exclaimed. "I shall have to invite you over to help me move my couch some day. If I ever get one."  

Hyper Mushrambo

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:01 pm
Caly set her teascup down and turned her attention to the one peering underneath everything. "May I help you find something?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:14 pm
"Yeah. Have you seen a tall man, something like eight or nine feet, with long whaite hair, a blindfold, and a very attractive figure and face? Maybe surrounded by invisible hands?"
She frowned softly.
"Please?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:07 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:13 pm
Jaquelin looked sheepish.
"... maybe ..."
She attempted to smile innocently and cutely, but the effectiveness of that would have to be seen.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:55 am
Caly just silently shook her head and rising gracefully from her chair she scooped Poison into her arms and then started heading out of the kitchen. "Ven, I'm going to finish the rooms upstairs. I think I'll only be able to finish the kitchen tomorrow.' she said, glancing over at the smaller man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:55 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:59 pm
"He hasn't been here since?"
She frowned, still trying to look cute.
"Not even to spill some secrets?"
She blushed a little and it looked like it took quite a bit of effort, almost as if she had once been a man...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 pm
With her plant cradled in her arms she headed up the stairs, glancing around the lobby only once before beginning her ascent. As she stepped onto the last step she looked down the left side of the hall and began calling on her powers. She was still weak, but the combinations of spells that she used were still less enough that she wouldn't have too much trouble performing. Poison even added a touch of its own strength to her spells.

As she walked down the hall, sending her spells into the wood to renew it, she opened each door cautiosuly, making sure that she would be able to attend to each room.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games