Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 pm
((Owen's not going to be happy with Nova, Neo. lol))

Owen's smile disappeared as Nova pointed over towards a plume of smoke and snow. If what Nova had said was correct, then Anya was in real danger right now. Owen turned back to glare at Nova, a real frown on his face. "What did you do, you reckless idiot?" he demanded, sounding quite angry. "Fix it. Now. Before I fix you, Nova." Owen's tone was low and near a threatening growl. When it came to protecting Anya, Owen didn't go back on his word.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:59 pm
( lol ya but owen didnt tell anyone about his past from what i understand so he wouldnt know they were connected. )

( Solaris: is Kira supposed to be saved by the UNS or is moli or someone from the night owls supposed to save her? )

nova looked at owen as they got back and he laid kojiro on the ground in benkei's care. " what are you talking about she was an enemy and the platform was the most efficeint way to kill them and every other enemy on it. why do you care about them anyway you know one of them?' asked nova.

Neo finally emerged from the snowy ground to stand with thomas, lucien, will and whoever else was there already. " well that was fun i had a meteor droped on me anyone else have an adventure today?" asked the lazy neo as he looked around. " oh by the way i may have have put anya and amaya in danger as there platofrm they were on is sorta falling down the mountain now. someone might want to save them before they go squish on the mountain base." advised neo a she sat down and laid back. Her wasnt worried he knew something would come up and save them.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 pm
((lol yeah. I know he didn't tell anyone. But I was just saying that he wasn't going to be very happy. lol))

Owen set his jaw in mild frustration as he stalked towards Nova and grabbed the collar of his shirt roughly, nearly lifting him off the ground. "Let's just say that I do know one of them. And if that certain one of them gets killed by what you've done, that you will soon follow after her if you don't fix it. Now." Owen's glare was rather intense as his eyes narrowed, showing that he clearly meant what he said about killing Nova if Anya died from what the Nova had done to that platform.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 pm
Thomas was prepared to answer Neo's rhetorical question until he told him what he'd done. "You mean to tell me that two of our men could be dead by your hands? Is that what you're telling me Neo?" Thomas asked repeatedly. There was no satisfaction in his snarl. "I hope not because if they are, you will not be living for very long kid."  

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 pm
Neo didnt flinch as thomas spoke but he did feel a flicker of fear. the fact that he did annoyed him but he could do nothing about it as he replied. " well not really but sort of. when i released my ambush troops several explosions went off that combined with andersons giant meteorite attack damaged the platform they were ons supports. then another owl they were fighting snaped what was left. I was rolling down the mountainside to avoid the dam thing and couldnt help. I dont have laser beams or mass destruction attacks like the rest of you all i could do was evade. " said neo.

Nova took a frown and got a little angry himself as he grabed owens own shirt in response. " Its too far down now i cant stop it it has nothing to connect too to stop. At best i could slow it down some. she must be important to threaten your team but il tell you something. this team acts like family and thats how we think of each other for you to threaten me means you dont seem to share that sentlement. so il tell you this if you ever threaten me or any other of my family again i'll treat you as a threat and eliminate you myself. " said neo as his eyes glowed to show he was serious. He was ready to defend himself if owen decided to strike at him.

( edited in nova. )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm
((this is my last post for the night, guys. its 1:30am here.))

Owen's eyes stayed narrowed even as Nova returned the very same threat back at him. "Get one thing straight in your head, kid." he replied, "I think of both you, everyone on our team, and Anya as family. I do my best to protect everyone I care about. So don't mistake my intentions." With that, Owen released his grip on the collar of Nova's shirt and pulled his own shirt free of Nova's hand before turning his back on Nova. Owen then took a few steps away from the group, looking towards where Anya and Amaya were before changing his form back into that same white dragon as before to taking off towards where the platform was. "If you're not going to do anything about fixing what you've done, I will." Owen stated flatly into Nova's mind as he took off.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 pm
nova sighed as a magic symbol appeared over him as a steel net appeared in owens claws. since the platform was falling on an angle it would be difficult to rescue them so the net would allow them to jump and grab onto it while he flew them to safety. It was the least he could do to help he figured. He also focused on the platform to slow it down as much as he could to help as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:57 am
((sorry for taking so long, been very busy and Kira is dead))

Amara looked at Nicko. "You're just in shock...I'm guessing your mind is trying to process this experience" she said. As Thomas, Will and the others as her eyes glew looking at the others. A blinding flash surrounded them as they would be teleported to where they needed to go.

Noel was surprised that Roulin was the life Owl. Climbing in she looked at him and smiled. "Oh Roulin, I'm so proud of you!!!" she told him. "YOu're the life OWL" she told him. "You really don't know how much that makes me feel" she said with a smile. "You are the giver of life" she said acting as if she was a young girl again. "I"m sorry...it's just that...when the original life...well my partner...Gale...she was killed..." she said trailing. "Anyways...you have a great and beautiful responsibility now" she said.

"Take this you b*****d" Aaliyah said as she caused a massive flood head towards the gravity herald freezing it on contact.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 am
Kojiro began to move slowly, he was noot aware of how bad he was injured,"...B-Benkei?...whats wrong?...Im...fine..." He was somewhat startled by Benkei's behavior, Kojiro had a weak smile on his face as he tried to get on his feet, only to stumble and fall,"...I just need to rest for a moment..." he mumbled, he felt a little numb, the area spun slowly, but he kept his focus on Benkei,"...No, If you dont give up...neither will I..." he mumbled, his eyes were getting heavy as they closed slightly, Kojiro knew better than to simply give into this strange feeling, overcoming him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 am
((So, did everyone in UNS get teleported or just the people near Amara? If Amara only teleported the people around her, guess Will might have gotten left behind too. If this post isn't realistic, just assume the teleport happened before Will could reach Amaya and Anya))

While Benkei was trying to make sure Kojiro was alright, Nova happened by and transported them to Raven. He was glad that Nova had helped heal Kojiro a little. "That's right, Kojiro. We won't ever give up because we're family." Benkei wasn't sure what was going on with Owen and Nova, but if someone was important to Owen, maybe that was family too.... and Owen confirmed that. However, Benkei was concerned like Nova about how Owen might put the Anya girl over the others.

You're f*cking dead. Will glared at Neo with a twisted smile when the man spoke. Neo, looks like I'll have to refresh your memory," he said sarcastically as he immediately dashed off, giving Neo a rough kick that wouldn't kill him but would hurt as he went by. The Satan Owl was referring back to that month where Neo had been his slave.

He was running as fast as he could to get to the falling platform. Will couldn't fly in this form, but he could jump pretty well, and he was very quick. Soon, the platform was in view, but it wasn't moving as fast as it should be. The Satan Owl noticed Nova nearby and... a bird with a steel net, but ignored them. "Anya, Amaya, grab on!" That wasn't really accurate. Will basically charged them and scooped them up, one in each arm. Damn it, Anya. Do you want me to f*cking throw up on you? Will ignored the poison emitting from the Poison Owl. If it came to it, he'd try to destroy it later. He bounded off the platform before it crashed. The Satan Owl did not want to lose Anya yet. He wasn't done with her yet.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:15 am
Raven
The show was over, yet Raven remained in place thinking through the last few minutes. “A new life owl…” the words floated around her mind coursing her to hardly notice the arrival of her other team mates. “We shall retreat” She muttered in response to what someone had asked her. Her eyes remained focussed on the smouldering battlefield as she listened to Nova and Owen bicker.
Before Raven could intervene they had both flown of to go and sort something out. She sighed heavily and was about to utter something about men but her words never reached her lips at the sight of Kojiro. “s**t…what the hell happened to him?” her words were a mixture of anger and bitterness. She knelt on the ground and carefully took a look at the nasty wound to Kojiro’s side, she cursed once again and for Raven profanity was not something she enjoyed.
She tapped Kijiro’s cheek lightly and smiled “reste avec moi” She whispered.
“Nova! Owen! We leave now!”

Raven stood up and awaited the return of Owen and Nova, she couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief as it appeared her family, apart from Kojiro, were all unharmed. She was about to speak to Benkei about trying to move Kojiro, when a strange sensation passed over her, she became very still and her eyes turned white…

((EDITED READ PLEASE))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 am
Kojiro nodded, he was glad he had a family like this, however as he became lost in thought, his eyes finally closed. He was breathing lightly, finally, he had blacked out, the light copper like smell of dried blood and burnt clothes and rock were the last thing he remembered, before he lost consciousness, his body went limp as he began to drift to sleep.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 am
The dragon felt the material of a net appear in his talons. Owen would have smiled in thanks for Nova's small action of helping him rescue Anya and Amaya, but since he was in a dragon form that wasn't really very possible at the moment. He flew as fast as he could after the falling platform down the side of the mountain, the net trailing behind him in his claws on his feet. He swooped down as low as he could hoping the two girls would take the hint that he was here to help. But before they could reach the net, another person ran in an scooped them both up to safety. With that, the white dragon pulled out of his dive and back into the sky watching over Anya and Amay to make sure that the blonde who help onto them wasn't going to try to kill them or anything.

===

Anya had just barely managed to get to Amaya when she noticed a white dragon holding a net dive towards them. She grabbed hold of Amaya's hand before trying to grab hold of the net to get to safety. However before she could grab it, Will ran up out of nowhere and carried them off the falling platform. Anya's eyes widened in apparent surprise as she looked up to see the Satan Owl. "Will! What the hell are you doing!? Put me down!" she demanded loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 pm
"Wha....The Life Owl?" Roulin was still in a daze. His muscles were sore and his head was pounding due to the intense surge of energy he felt. "I'm the new....get off of me..." He deepened his tone as much as his body would allow. "Get off of me...get the hell off of me!" Roulin managed to phase through Noel's arms and fell onto his bottom. His kept his eyes fixed with her's and in his sight was Dante as well. "You two! How long have you two known about the Heralds! How long have you know about Thomas and Will and all of that? How long have you two been alive??? How long have you two been lying to us about who you really are?"

~~~

"Good L. We'll rebuild the gun once all the piece are found. Right now, returning to me would be--" The Herald of Lightning pauses still as if frozen in time and space. His eyes, face and body flash with large red insignias that resembled cuts, bruises and scars. Within a fraction of a second, he returns to consciousness and looks around. He felt it and he was sure the other Heralds felt it as well. Breathing heavily, he looked over at Sabrina and then to the cobblestone ground. "That....That was something. I think we have a new Owl with us. Which one though I don't know."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 pm
Aimee sat next to Roulin, her hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. "Roulin, please calm down... One question at a time and I am sure she will answer. Just please calm down... you are really weak as is... don't stress yourself." She squeezed his shoulder worryingly, looking at him with a warm smile.

~~~

Ember stopped for a second, her eyes closed slowly, her body glowed red for a second, tattoos with black ink appeared then disappeared, making her shiver. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the sky, a smile on her face. "How amazing... a new Owl?" She smiled for once and seemed to be a little different now.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games