Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm
Damian was quite the fatty when Myka dropped him. His cheeks were puffy and his stomach resembled a wrecking ball, in fact he looked almost exactly as if he came out of a video game. He struggled a few times to get to his feet and eventually ended up rolling over to Myka, already shifting back to normal once he reached her. He sat up and pulled his shirt down from when his stomach bulged out of it and would've made a joke if it weren't for the grave he saw in front of them. Kira Morozov, Myka's old lover.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:53 am
Myka's eyes were closed as her hand gently dug into the dirt, trying to remember, and yet forget. She didn't even know Damian was near her, it was as if she was 14 again, and hopelessly in love with a young Russian. "I did love you, Kira. I'll never stop loving you. And now, through our daughter, what we had can continue on. I know you'd love her. I already do, and I just barely know her. I'm sure you would have been a great father, to make up for the one you barely had. She'll be happy, Kira, I swear to you. And even though Damian's young and might not be able to take on the responsibilities of being a father, believe that Sebastian and Grigorii can do it. She will always have a mother and father, so long as I'm around," she whispered. Myka sat up and gently kissed the grave. "She will know you were her father, she will know all that you did, and she will think you the hero that I do, just like she will with Damian and her uncles. I should go now, mllaya moya. Ne zapomnyy obo mne." She stood after pressing her lips to the grave one last time and sighed. "Why did we come to the graveyard, Damian?" she called.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:14 pm
He stayed silent and stood behind her. Kira may be dead, but he couldn't help feeling a small competition between him. And she didn't even think he could be a good father... "You're a shapeshifter, aren't you?" That was true, and he'd do anything to make Myka happy. He watched her kiss the grave. And she must be really happy with Kira... He was a shapeshifter... and if he stayed in one form for too long then he would gain whatever he shifted into's mind and eventually become them. He looked down at Myka when she talked to him. "I forgot." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Myka jumped. "Oh, you startled me." She wiped away a stray tear and smiled. "It's alright, I never told you he was laid to rest here. I also never told you that Arwen was 'buried' next to him, and my parents were buried in Ireland in Mum's family plot."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm
Damian nodded and stared at the graves for a while before he finally asked, "What did Kira look like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Myka pulled a black compact from her bag and handed it to Damian, smiling sadly. "We took that picture shortly after we found out I was pregnant. He was so excited to be a father that he wanted to remember the moment forever." She chuckled, remembering the event just like it was yesterday.
"Myka!" cried a young man. His Russian accent was faint, yet as obvious as his excitement. "You have to stop hiding so I can take the picture."
"But why do we even have to take pictures?" said Myka, who was hiding behind a tree.
"So that when we are old and our children are grown, we can tell them the exact moment we became truly one." He grasped Myka's hand and kissed it, smiling. "Now please, mllaya moya, be still."
Myka shyly smiled at the camera, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"Beautiful," whispered the young man. After the shutter closed and the picture appeared on the screen, he drew Myka close, kissing her. "I love you, Genevieve Mykayla Brennan."
"I love you too, Kira Dmitrii Morozov."

Back in the present, Myka's eyes were wet. "It was only a few months later that he died. But at least now I know he didn't die in vain."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:06 pm
He felt a tug on his heart. He couldn't stand her so sad, and the worst part was that he couldn't do anything about it, except... 'You're a shapeshifter, aren't you?' Triskele's words echoed in his mind. If he did than there might be a chance that he'd never come back. Part of him was begging him badly to not do this, that there was a reason he was given a second chance as a guardian angel, but the part that loved Myka was too strong. "Umm.. I'll be right back, I think I dropped my phone." he said and started walking towards a few trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 pm
"Huh? But...alright. Hurry back." Myka plucked several leaves from the ground and transfigured them into a yellow rose. She kissed the petals and placed the rose on top of the grave, sighing. "I miss you, Kira. But I've accepted you're gone, and that you can never come back to me." She closed her eyes. "I was yours," she whispered so only she could hear, "but now I'm his."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm
Damian hid himself behind a tree and stared at his hand. His heart rate was rising and his nerves were tingling. He couldn't believe he was really doing this, but he had to and he knew it. Goodbye Damian, he thought and studied the picture he memorized. His giant angel wings unfolded and wrapped around him, twitching slightly; then the wind picked up and the feathers flew off until there were no more wings. Damian wasn't standing there anymore, not even Triskele. Hello Kira.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 pm
Myka frowned at the sudden wind. "Damian, we should get going soon. The wind's starting to pick up!" She picked a few stray leaves from her pigtails and fixed her earrings. "We have to go visit Arwen before Hadrian sends her to bed."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Damian, or Kira, looked over his shoulder at Myka. It would take a day at most for Kira's mind and memories to take over, but she'd probably be too happy to just look at him again. Just remember who you once were, a small voice in his head said. It wasn't Triskele's voice, though, more like a conscience. He just nodded, took a deep breath, and walked to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:38 pm
Pulling her hood up, Myka started to turn to the trees, searching for Damian. "Babe, I'm serious, we'd better start-" She froze as a familiar boy with the eyes and hair of a Morozov approached her. She couldn't speak, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't even think. All she could do was stand there as the man who'd died in her arms and loved her like she'd never been loved before walked closer and closer.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm
D/K finally reached her and stared into her eyes for a while. There was a strong, passionate flame in his heart, Kira's heart. He slowly took her hands in his and stared at them for a while before he softly said, "Hello Myka." He didn't dare look up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:51 pm
Myka blinked, looking at their clasped hands. He was real, he was alive. "Kira..." she whispered, tears leaking from her eyes. No, he couldn't be alive. He'd died, in her arms, no less. "How?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kira smiled. "Let's just say that there's an angel that likes seeing you happy." he said and kissed her forehead. Damian couldn't tell who said that, him or Kira. He was losing himself already, that was the weird thing. But it got weirder. Now he was just... just floating in some weird space but he could still see through Kira's eyes. What was all this?

"Welcome to your new life." Triskele muttered from behind. He had his arms crossed and was in a composed state, his wings flapping slowly and his dead eyes on Damian.

Damian gasped and spun around, or more along swiveled since he was floating, and looked at Triskele in surprise. "What do you mean?" he asked and gave him a skeptical look.

"You gave away your body to someone else. You're nothing more than a voice in his head now. Get used to it." Triskele grunted. Now that Damian could actually see him, Triskele was a lot more different than him. He was slimmer, giving him a taller look, and he had spiky brown-gray hair that barely touched his shoulders.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games