Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm
((It looks like everyone else feels the same way.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm
(I've thought a relationship would EVENTUALLY developed over time.... not THIS fast though. I'm as confused about what exactly happened as the rest of you....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm
((Wait... Relationship? What relationship?... I'm more confused now! xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm
Larka closed her eyes and let her ears droop. As she guessed, she jumped to conclusions too quickly. She appreciated all respect for her and her own relationship and yet here she was condoning and getting jealous over Matings that didn't even exist!

She sat up and stood. "Thank you, Alpha. I feel much better now." She said it with a double meaning for the massage and the "talk". She had way too much pride to go back out and apologize for her behavior, plus she still didn't like how the female smelled so much like a Human.

She settled for another dip into the warm yet refreshing water. Her injuries still hurt and she would much rather hide than go out and face the others.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 am
Leran was silent. He didn't really have anything else to say to these guys. His info was ussually limited to the bears since he spent most of his life with them. He turned and walked back to his little spot above the wolf den. He layed down and was lost in his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

Agata tilted her head as he backed away from her. It was a reaction she had expected and one she really did not take offense to. Her mere precense likely raised a lot of questions and suspicions, so she couldn't blame them for shutting her out so soon. She was continuing to watch the wolf back away while Leran walked by, the only movement from her was the quick swiveling of her ears as she instinctively listened to the soft sounds he made.

Agata finally averted her gaze from the retreating one to the mess that was still around her. Her nose wrinkled once more, both from the sight and smells that still surrounded the area. "Should we bother with a proper burial or just dispose of the corpses?" Her question was directed toward anyone that would listen to her. All she really wanted was to help in some way and if getting rid of bodies to at least make the area look better was all she would be allowed to do, then Agata would do it without hesitation, and no questions asked. Another possibility was seeking out the wolf that had shown aggression towards her and possibly seeing if the attitude had changed at all and if the wolf would finally accept help. After a moment of thought, Agata simply shook her head and started grabbing up the remains of the odd creatures, gathering them into a more managable pile.

Agata whimpered when the front of her was soon stained with a bit of blood. The feeling of the thick, sticky substance was enough to make her shiver out of disgust, but she pushed on anyway, ignoring it and continuing to clean the area. "Since no one else shows an interest to, I might as well." By this point, she was mostly talking with her self as she didn't think many would care to hear her thoughts on this. Truth was she didn't think much of the situation at all considering she arrived only to see the aftermath.

Abandonation v2

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:12 pm
Kirisa watced as Agata gathered the bodies of the Hellhounds. The large dragoness walked over and began to help. "Set one aside so that I may try to trace it's origin point" she said as she threw the rest into the pile. After the bodies had been gathered, she turned to Agata. "You may want to move out of the way". Once the she-wolf was safely out of the way, Kirisatook a deep breath and blasted the bodies wih a white-hot flame. The intense heat of the fire could be felt, even at a distance.
Once Kirisa was done, all that remained was a glowing pile of ash. "I believe that should about do it" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 am
He rose, grateful to free of pain, then stretched, deeply, looking over his talons as he did so. The material of his talons, scales, beak, and bones were rich in metals for strength and to cut down on weight to help him fly easier, but nothing was unbreakable, and his talons were actually dulled for the first time in years- even when he'd fought Dragons, with their extremely hard scales, he hadn't been in such pitched combat to actually wear them down.

He'd have to use Magik to sharpen them over the next couple days, and as he looked the ivory shafts over, the serrations almost worn away, he marveled that he hadn't broken them, which would have been extremely bad; Gryphons had major blood vessels in the core of their talons, and he might have bled out had one broken.

He looked up sharply at the sudden bloom of heat and light, and backed away warily from the fire as the Dragoness and the newcomer Anthro set the Erinyes alight, and he dipped his head in a grim acknowledgment; Erinyes were not of this world, and the humans had stories of the ghastly things that occurred after a large number of them had died and hadn't been disposed of by fire or Magik- something about their makeup poisoned the ground when they decayed, tainting it, creating a area were nothing would grow, or would grow in mutated and twisted.

He dipped his head deeper, and called up his own Magika, raising a forepaw; it glowed with aqua energy as he closed his eyes, concentrating- what he wanted was complicated in the utmost.He carefully wove the Magik until he was satisfied it would do what he wanted it to do, and nothing else, then opened his eyes, the emerald color washed out by the aqua color of his Magik. He flicked his paw in a throwing motion, and a shimmering nimbus of aqua covered everything in for nearly a mile, and even everything inside the Den itself, persisting for a minute before clearing. He lowered his paw, the aqua glow fading from his paw and eyes, glorying in the feeling of clean feathers and pristine fur, then looked down. The ground still showed traces of Erinyes blood and occasional little pieces of the creatures themselves, but the vast majority of the offal left behind, as well as anything the Dragoness had missed, had been disintegrated by the cleansing power of his Magika; he ahd crafted it to eradicate all evidence of the foul Furies, and it looked like it had done so- it may have missed some, but compared to what had been removed....

It also had the effect of cleansing the gore off everyone in the area as well; He'd been aiming primarily towards cleansing the are, but he figured everyone would be pleased to be clean of Fury gore.

He shook himself as the Magik took its toll on his energy, then straightened and paced over to the Dragoness and eyed the last Erinyes left, one that he'd deliberately left alone; he didn't place much faith in Draconic Magik other than their Fire Magika; that he'd experienced himself, and he knew well that few other creatures could match them in that field of Magik.

"Well, that feelsss much betterrr I hope.... Now, Drrrragon, what'sss the plan? otherrrr than the horrrriblly obviousss Magik Trrrracing that who everrrr sssummoned thessse things will have likely coverrrred up alrrready..."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 am
Marco froze, standing complete still as the wave of magic hit him. He looked down at himself confused. The blood of the creatures had been washed away, but the red stain on his tail remained, along with the dark red fur on his front legs. He gave a sigh of relief as the scent of all the blood vanished. Marco was about to thank the gryphon, but when he had looked in his direction, Bakher had gone to speak with the dragon. Marco shrugged and tiredly made his way to his tree. Reaper was already sitting in his nest up in its branches, enjoying the feeling of being clean. Marco layed down on the ground and rested his head on his paws, watching the others tiredly thourhg half lidded eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 pm
( odd that this has gone as long as it has without a new post.... usually, there's a new post every couple hours, for which I am grateful; less time for my writers block to rear its head!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 pm
{Kotetsu must be busy. D:}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 pm
(looks like it.... You going to post? and I just realized we're approaching a hundred pages in total for posts! yayz us and Yayz for having competent, committed people who are willing to stick around and post exclaim yayz exclaim biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin )  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 pm
{I figured Kotetsu would post, but if he's waiting on me to get out of the water, then okay.}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 am
((I'm just waiting for something to happen.))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am
(Same here.... just a'waiting for someone to go (kotestu in particular) so I can have Bakher react to it)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games