Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 pm
Lily nodded at Damon. "I know. But it's not like that stops me from trying." she said with a giggle as she remembered all the times her big mouth got her into trouble. "Though I think I've learned my lesson." she said as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm
Damon nodded and he sighed.

"Lily..I know life wth me..and the others..hasn't been well..the best. It hasn't been for any of us."he said gently and starred at her.

"None of us would change a thing..because we know we have done the right things."he said and smiled.

"Except a couple of things."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:54 pm
Lily smiled at Damon and giggled. "I know Damon. I wouldn't want to change a single thing either. And sure there have been a few bumps in the road, but I love it here. Through all the destruction, pain, and sadness there's always been a bright side. Sometimes it's just too dim to be seen." she said as she held his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm
Damon nodded and squeezed her hand sighing.

"Lily..I love you..and I always will."he said softly and he poked her on the forehead.

"Ya silly but."he said sticking his tounge out.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 pm
Lily giggled as he poked her forehead and she smiled brightly at him. "I love you too. And that stubborn smart a** of yours." she said as she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm
Damon chuckled.

"There are benefits behind what I do..for instance..I got a good wife now..I'm a king..though that does have severe down sides..and hell..I think I'm liked.."he said shrugging with a laugh.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 pm
Lily smiled at Damon and rolled her eyes. "I know being a king probably is the worst thing anyone could ever want to be, but I have a feeling you're going to do just fine." she said before she looked into his eyes. "Which reminds me, you never explained that so called line you'll never cross. But if you don't want to tell me then fine. Sometimes I'm better off not knowing things." she said with a soft giggle.

Dawn watched everyone enjoying the wedding before she ruffled her dress and then walked away. She headed off into the forest for the silence and peace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Damon starred at her calmly.

"Lily.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 pm
Lily squeezed his hand tightly and reassuringly as she smiled at him. "It's fine. I get it. You don't want to talk about it so we won't talk about it. Forget I even mentioned it!" she said as she giggled and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 pm
Victor was clapping quietly when his cousin was finally wed. He blinked seeing Dawn walk away. He quietly slipped away from the crowd fowling dawn.

"Would you like company...though no not an valid answer" he said quietly putting his hands in his pockets already leaving the tuxedo jacket.

Val walked over and chuckled hugging Xalidir. "Nice to see you back" she said smiling. Xalidir was her mentor in so many ways.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Dawn looked up at Victor and smiled softly as she nodded. "I don't mind some extra company. Especially if it's you. I mean, if I'm going to tell anyone I'd rather it be you than the others." she said as she held her hands behind her back and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:22 pm
Damon sighed and he starred at her..he smiled.

"I love you..it's just somethings have to be..seen when they reveal."he admitted.

Xalidir laughed and he hugged Val back.

"Hello Mistress!"he growled playfully.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:25 pm
Victor chuckled quietly and walked beside Dawn. "Tell me what?What could be so important only one should know?" he asked quietly. He bundled the jacket tossing it in a bush. "I hate dressing up" he mumbled quietly

Val blinked then shook her head. "Alright Xal so what are you? It's true I may look in my 20s but we all know I'm still have the mind of a 3 year old" she growled back playfully  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:27 pm
Xalidir grinned and he starred at her lightly.

"I'm almost as old as Malik Val."he said gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 pm
Lily nodded and smiled back at him. "I understand. I just hate being clueless sometimes. But I'll get over it." she said as she rolled her eyes and giggled.

Dawn smiled at Victor and shook her head. "It's nothing bad. It's just that I trust you will make sure everyone knows I'm leaving." she said as she chuckled softly. "Don't worry though. I have a cousin of mine to take my place. I'm sure you'll be able to help her feel welcome. And the only reason I'm leaving is well because I may not be as old as Malik or Valcom but I have to admit it, I am pretty old. Besides, I'm really not need anyway." she said though she continued to smile. "Tell Damon and Lily I said congratulations. And that I'll miss them both. I'll miss you too and the others. But I have to go." she explained.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff