Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 pm
"No thanks," Alice shook her head. "I have to go somewhere anyway. Take care." and disappeared in an instant.
{ Exit Alice to the dreaming forest}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm
Lucy didn't know weather or not to trust the kind man, he didn't seem to want to cause any harm though he looked pretty dark. Not sure what to do she looked at Violet like a lost child, but Violet couldn't give her a answer, she didn't know what Lucy went threw with Eliot. In a panic Lucy used her powers to tap into the guys thoughts just to make sure his intentions were pure, his mind was like a maze, she couldn't get deep enough to be able to hear what he was thinking so she moved on. Lucy moved to his emotions which was much easier since he didn't seem to have much other then...lust. With this discovery, Lucy grabbed on to Violets arm, not wanting to give what she had just done away she tried to cover herself "Thank you very much but um" Lucy nibbled on her bottom lip her little tell when she was nervous "On my way here i found a few more hiding spots". Lucy said kindly rejecting his offer.

Violet smirked, not moving away from Lucy's grip "I didn't need to say anything" she cheered in her head "you scared her away yourself", Violets eyes were cold on Drake "since you don't seem to like this guy Eliot, we should get going" Violets had a amused tone to her voice while she smiled at her new friend.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake had a look of rage in his eyes, and he grabbed the both of the girls. 'Trust me.' he growled at the two of them as a black fog enveloped them all. A split second before they disappeared, he spoke to Violet's thoughts. 'Any more funny business from you, and you won't leave Hell again.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

{{EXIT: Hell}}

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Dragon and Dog exchanged what appeared to be a conversation of growls, Seika couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the two of them. It was strange to see someone talking with a dragon after all. But when the dragon started to make its way towards them, she winced in defense, almost as if to prepare herself from an attack. Looking back up, she saw the giant creature looming before them. Before she knew it, she was being hoisted up like a bride by Dragon onto Dog's back. Feeling her cheeks become a deep scarlet, she turned away from him in order to avoid embarrassment if he spotted it. Once she was on Dog's back, she tried to get a good grip on Dog, but it was evident that she was already nervous about riding a dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm
As the great beast waited for her master to mount she noticed strange movements on her back. She craned her neck to see the girl shifting uncomfortably. Dog snorted and shook her furry mane, trying to give her hints.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Dog shook her mane furiously, Seika quickly released her, bringing her hands to her chest as if they were in danger of being ripped off, which they might have. Sighing a breath of relief that Dog didn't do anything further, she closed her eyes in conclusion.
"Okay, okay... No touching..." she said quietly to herself, knowing Dog didn't trust her as much as she didn't trust Dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm
((We must wait for Alice, mademoiselle! Otherwise you'll just end up having chats with Dog ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 pm
((Didn't Alice leave? :/ Top of the page~~))  

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 pm
((How did I miss that??? emotion_facepalm ))

Dragon watched Alice leave when the sounds of some murmuring and his dragon's grunts and turned to see both Dog and Seika acting strange towards each other. He listened to Dog's growls as he climbed up on her and in front of Seika. "Dog said to grab onto her mane." he told her, eyes clear blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 am
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing Dragon's translation, she looked over at Dog, then back at Dragon. Seika nodded and hesitantly put a gentle but firm grip on Dog's mane. Looking back up at Dragon, he was facing the other way, sitting in front of her. She leaned on his back lightly, feeling a bit sleepy, but she maintained to stay somewhat awake..

((No worries, it's cool c: ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 am
Dragon lightly kicked Dog's ribs and sent her her cue to start flying. Before anyone could blink the dragon was already levitating, then she blast into the sky at great speeds, blowing everyone's hair back.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff