Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm
"so how deep in the forest are we going? and tell your friend i aint gonna be riding him, i can fly its called magic, and when did i call him a lizard?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm
Whedaba shook his head again. "harkt, coi jahus ti wux batobot relgra ve vi tilsin. coi jahus batobot youwe crodr di wux yentair batobot." he sighed and turned to Leo. "jaci shilta kampiun ve, shar si still tir ti hefoc jacion. zyak gethrisj vur ukris mrith jacion. si geou qe itheikir ihk svadrav wux re krathin ekess jaseve." he walked over to the edge of the clearing, leaving Priest and Leo to talk with each other.
(right, it was not you that called me a lizard. it was that thing inside of you saying that.)(he can understand me, but i still do not like him. so go and talk with him. i will be waiting for when you are ready to leave.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm
-priest stood there huffing knowing exactly that he was unliked, but 2 things bothered him 1 was thing inside him, and he was unliked for no reason- "ok dragon, answer me this what thing? and why do you not like me i did nothing to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm
"Let's just go home, the others must be worried about us by now" Leo waited for Whedaba's permission to climb up onto his back.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am
"lead the way and watch out you never know what could be watching us from the trees."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 pm
Whedaba lowered himself so that Leo could climb up onto his back. "di batobot si tepoha thric guulac. yth tepoha coanwor gethrisja drongilt loupon yth rigluina ekess qe." he avoided answering priest's question.
(of that I have no doubt. we have been gone longer than we needed to be.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 pm
Whedaba
Whedaba lowered himself so that Leo could climb up onto his back. "di batobot si tepoha thric guulac. yth tepoha coanwor gethrisja drongilt loupon yth rigluina ekess qe." he avoided answering priest's question.

"I have lived in the forests all my life, I know of the dangers." Leo pulled himself up onto Whedaba's back and rubbed his neck "Tairais ekess gethrisj okarthel. Vinxa Whedaba ihk majakir ve vi vihaga."

("Time to go home. Thank you Whedaba for giving me a ride."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:48 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

"I have lived in the forests all my life, I know of the dangers." Leo pulled himself up onto Whedaba's back and rubbed his neck "Tairais ekess gethrisj okarthel. Vinxa Whedaba ihk majakir ve vi vihaga."

Whedaba nods, feeling Leo climb up onto his back. "coi ui boja tairais batobot yth bihainwor okarthel. vur wux re aldoer, shar si tir ti ricin wux shafaer ve." after letting Leo get situated, he turned in the direction of their home and took flight, looking behind him to make sure that Priest was following.
(it is past time that we went home. And you are welcome, but I do not mind you on me.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba nods, feeling Leo climb up onto his back. "coi ui boja tairais batobot yth bihainwor okarthel. vur wux re aldoer, shar si tir ti ricin wux shafaer ve." after letting Leo get situated, he turned in the direction of their home and took flight, looking behind him to make sure that Priest was following.
(it is past time that we went home. And you are welcome, but I do not mind you on me.)

Leo rested against Whedaba's back exhausted. "Veh. Coi ui zahae tairais yth gethrisj okarthel. Si mi exhausted."

("Yeah it's about time we go home. I am exhausted")  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 am
-priest huffed following along, only feeling like being hated for no reason- "by the way leo, i have one question have you ever heard of the necromangers?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest huffed following along, only feeling like being hated for no reason- "by the way leo, i have one question have you ever heard of the necromangers?"

Leo looked back at him "I've heard of and fought a necromancer but never a necromanger"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 pm
"its like a necromancer its more of a title, there are very similar in fact most of the time there confused for the other...."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm
undeadpriest15
"its like a necromancer its more of a title, there are very similar in fact most of the time there confused for the other...."

"What is the difference then?" Leo lays back down wanting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 pm
"necromancers practice death, necromangers study it."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm
undeadpriest15
"necromancers practice death, necromangers study it."

"Interesting" Leo closed his eyes slowly finding it hard to stay awake. He clung to Whedaba as he fell asleep so he didn't fall off.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games