Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 pm
"Well he'd better start warming up to it... cause I think she actually does like him... which is odd..."

"No, it's like a tarp, rain repellent, it's designed to keep your core dry see," she explained, wiping the water from the front, letting it roll down to the ground.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked still standing over him. "Maybe the enemy should try to hug you or talk to you... it'd be more effective."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm
"You sure about that? Just a few hours ago, it was you that was the main subject and got Kim hauled off."

"...Well I still said no." Lucy grumbled, having nothing to argue.

"I don't really like people. Especially brash people..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:18 pm
"She does it to me all the time if she's around and she's not always around to do it. If I ignore her long enough and the other person catches on and just ignore her then she leaves them alone. It's no fun if they just ignore her you see," he explained. "And at no point did Nurixin attempt to get physical with her without giving ample warning. Beating a squad mate over doing petty things and irritating them is unacceptable... And I didn't realize how unstable she was."

"Dry now!" Marie announced as the guys came into view. "Sort of..." she added.

She frowned. "But you like Niles. He's people."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 pm
"If she was so unstable then why was she allowed to come along?"

"Lies..." Lucy bitterly growled, huddling beneath some tree branches.

"I barely speak to the man though! And he barely speaks. That's why I like him."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:33 pm
"Key words there... 'I did not realize'. She's pretty good at faking sanity... apparently."

"We could always cuddle up with Ben for warmth. Nurixin seems to have the right idea there..."

"'Cept for the fact that I'm warmer than he is..." she replied. "But we should totally do that..." she said grinning mischievously down at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 am
"She was quiet practically the whole time. There was no faking."

"Pass. Not really one for cuddling. Or touching."

"Why won't you leave me alone?" Ben whined and whimpered, almost on the brink of tears.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:15 pm
"I thought she could handle it. I was wrong..."

Marie tilted her head at Ben, having not been around for the whole deal. "You alright there Ben? She being too rough with you or something?"

Nurixin's grin disapeared and she simply sat down next to him on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm
"Yeeeaaahh.. Wrong..." Niles snorted with a bit of sarcasm.

"No!" Ben snapped in reply immediately, wasting no time to roll onto his stomach, get on his hands and knees, and crawl far away from Nurixin and the others.
"Just leave me alone, for Christ's sake."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:33 pm
Look alive. We've got movement, Azm announced as a couple androids came into view, followed by more and soon even the bigger piloted suit came into view. Ben pick up your spaghetti and get your launcher ready.

Nurixin let out some stifled laughter as she got and moved to get a better look at what Azm was seeing.

"Say the word when you want it to blow," Marie said as she held up the detonator.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm
Ben groaned, scrambling up to his feet at the same time as Niles.

"I hate this job..." he mumbled as the two SEALS moved closer towards Azm, launchers in hand.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:20 pm
Azm watched as the machine marched with the other droids across the bridge. Once the were all in the center he looked back at Marie. "Now..."

Marie flipped the switch and the birds collapsed. The machine fell into the waters along with many other droids. Almost as quickly as it was submerged did the machine start to rise out of the water.

"Fire missiles," Azm ordered before firing his own launcher, quickly reloading it, and firing again. Both rockets hitting the top of the machine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 pm
"Looks like we lost that bet." Niles grumbled as he lifted up his launcher as the massive robot rose from the water.

Once they were ordered to fire, the SEALS aimed for the chest of the machine.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm
The machine took a step, stumbled, then dropped back into the river as the burning thermite melted through it.

The remaining androids however were still very much active and running into the woods and lots of them.

Get mobile. We did what we came here to do and that force is too big for us to handle, Azm said as he started toward the four wheelers.

Nurixin ran towards the one she had used and waited for someone to get on behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm
"Didn't you guys leave any missiles for the rest of them?!" Lucy yelled as she ran after Azm.

"Moving too fast for us to get a shot! Ben replied, being shoved towards Nurixin by Niles.
"Aw, ******** you! I ain't reading with her again!"

"No time for this, Ben. Just get ********! No!"

"Guys!" Their heads snapped to her. "Let's go, come on!!"

Somewhere in the forest, someone opened fire, but not at the group. It was close to river, just behind the rushing androids.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm
"Ben get your a** on that bike now!" Azm yelled as he started up his own.

"Come on Ben I know when to be seriou-" she stopped herself short as she heard shots ringing out in the forest. "Azm that's not the enemy."

"you sure?" he asked.

She nodded.

Azm got off his four wheeler, turned it off, and deployed his shield. "Well... we'd better help them out..."

"Yes..." Marie said to herself as she clicked the safety off on her weapon.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff