Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 pm
"I hope not... I promised never to hurt you" he mumbled, kissing her softly.
Night frowned as he continued to comfort the man, unaware of what he was saying but still slightly bothered by it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm
"I almost forgot about that," she laughed.

"It just isn't fair!" he cried, finally letting loose all the horrors that came with being 6, 017 years old.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm
"I'm hurt that you'd forget my promise" he pouted, slowly ushering her out of the bathroom.

The elemental frowned and kept him close. "I know... But... Nothing ever is it seems..." he whispered softly, his eyes filled with sorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm
"I said almost." She unwrapped the towel from her body and hung it up, walking over to the closet on the other side of the room. "Damn, all the clothes in here belonged to Adrianna." Stepping out of the closet, she pulled her hair into a ponytail and looked down at her dress. "How's it look?"

"It's not like he can ever come back," he sniffled. "Darma is gone...forever."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:33 pm
Knightly blinked, his face turning scarlet. "you look.....damn sexy." he smiled and kissed her softly.
"don't think like that.... " night frowned and softly kissed his cheek. "you need to hold him in your heart... don't accept that he's just gone. keep the memories that you have of him sacred. " he murmured softly, brushing his hair again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 pm
"I look like a slut," she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Now, you go get changed into your prom outfit and I'll adjust this dress. I'd like to get to prom before it's over."
"Thanks...you're the most amazing person I've ever met." He wiped his eyes and pulled away. Inna laughed, shaking his head. "Look at me. I can't take you to prom looking like this."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:47 pm
"you don't look like a slut." Knightly sighed as he slipped into the closet, a smile on his face as he changed one of the rather pointless outfits into a tux with a bit of magyck. "how's this?" he smiled and slipped back out, fixing the red tie into place.

Nightshade blushed darkly and shook his head. "you look fine..." he hummed, gently brushing a stray hair from his face before freezing. "w-wait...prom? as in..d-dancing?" he asked, chewing his lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm
At the same time as him, Ailey walked out of the closet, her blue dress changed a dark purple one. "Gorgeous," she breathed. "Does this look ok?"

"Well, yes, that's what usually happens at proms," laughed Inna.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 pm
"makes you look gorgeous. just as amazing as the other one" he smiled and kissed her softly.
Night gave a tiny whine and shook his head. "i think i'd be better off staying here...." he muttered, hiding his face in his knees as he blushed more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Ailey grinned. "And the best part about these heels is I'm finally exactly your height."

"What? Why?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:14 pm
"hm... that's nice..." he grinned, pulling her in for another kiss.

"c...n't d...nce" he muttered into his knees, holding himself tighter.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm
She kissed him back for a few moments, then pulled away. "Come on, let's go!"

Inna laughed. "That's alright. I'll lead."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm
"alright," he hummed and kept his arms around her waist.

the elemental's blush softened and he looked up at Inna. "y-you will?" he asked softly, his eyes shimmering before frowning. "wait, what about clothes? i don't think they'd let me in dressed in my work clothes..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm
Ailey giggled. "If we're going to go, you'll have to let go of me."

"I can fix that." Snapping his fingers, both his and Night's clothes changed from civilian to matching black suits with no ties. Night's silk shirt was nearly identical to Inna's except Inna's was blue while Night's was indigo. "Not bad, considering how rusty I am."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm
"sorry i can't help it..." knightly chuckled and let her go, taking her hand.

"night gave a soft smile and then made his shirt color change to a soft silver. "hm... its nice..." he hummed, and then rolled his eyes. "would you mind if we went to the masquerade? i've always wanted to.." he sighed softly and stood up.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games