Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Awesome nerd

She opened her mouth to retort, only to be cut off by a huge clap of thunder. She cried out, burying herself into his side and quivering. "A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now. You're here, that's all I need to know, and you will keep me safe, and you will keep me close, and rain will make the flowers grow," she sang softly into his chest, trying to remember her parent's voices when they sang to her during a storm.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott was surprised by her lunge at him, but at the same time he saw it coming. He quickly wrapped his other arm around her and held her close to his body, his blonde hair falling over his eyes. "It's okay, it's okay." he whispered into her ear.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"The rain that brings you here i-is Heaven-blessed, the skies begin to clear and I'm at rest. A b-breath away from where you are, I've come home from so far," Michaela sang even softer, trying to keep her tears from falling. She was so scared, and she didn't even know why. It was just...the sound...it was so loud...so angry...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Another clap of thunder roared overhead. The rain had gotten stronger to where the driver's windshield wipers barely got a second's break. Alcott cursed under his breath as the taxi pulled up to traffic jams. A car over yonder was in a crash no doubt. At this rate, Michaela would break down. He glanced down at her and put a hand to her head to stroke her cheek and cover her ears.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Awesome nerd

She whimpered, biting her lip hard. A roar of thunder shook the car, and Michaela could no longer hold herself back. Her body shook in helpless, frightened sobs, and she held Alcott close to her. "M-make it stop!" she cried, trying to block it out. "Make it go away!!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Mayah Playah

The taxi driver quickly turned around in surprise. One sharp look from Alcott and he looked away. The half-breed looked back down at Michaela and stroked both her hair and her back comfortingly. "Don't focus on it," he whispered into her ear. "Think about your parents. Think about me. I'll keep you safe, I promise."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Nodding softly, she tried to relax. "S-safe...you will protect me," she whispered against his chest. "Oh Alcott..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

She wasn't trembling so bad, that was something. Alcott smoothed down part of her hair and kissed the side of her head tenderly. "I'll always be here for you, Michaela." he promised.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm
Awesome nerd

"Liar," she muttered, still shaking, but less than before. "Will you...can you...sing?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

A vein throbbed at the side of Alcott's head for a second. Figures that the one time he's actually nice to her she becomes the jerk. "What song do you want me to sing?" he asked softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"I don't care, just...something soft," she replied, snuggling into his chest and closing her eyes again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott considered it. He didn't have a mind full of songs, so it took a long time for him to think of a song.
No, not that one.... He only heard that through the radio.... That one's not even in English.... Oh! Perfect!
The teacher coughed for a second to clear his throat then began to sing,
"Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things.
"
A childish song, he knew, but a memorable one. He could remember watching the Lion King with Michaela when she was still just a child (Him having been held hostage).

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 pm
Awesome nerd

She looked up at him, smiling softly. I love this song, she thought, wanting to sing along, but unwilling to stop his voice, and to sing the male part.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Seeing the smile, Alcott smirked back at her, just glad that she no longer focused on the storm. He glanced out to the window; the traffic was still strong, but they were through the thick of it. He coughed again to altar his voice a little.
"So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
She'd turn away from me.
"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Awesome nerd

"He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?"
she sang after him, smoothing his shirt a bit and blushing as she bowed her head, focused on his shirt.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games