Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

With an irritated vein popping out of his forehead, Ellery followed after his husband and gestured to the two experiments. "Behave, you two," he warned, locking the door behind him. "I'll drive."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian smiled at his bento, making sure it was perfect for the umpteenth time, then looked out the window to the house. What was taking so long? They weren't at it again, were they? Julian grimaced at the thought until he got the relieving sight of seeing the two step out, although he wasn't sure how to feel about the angry look on Daniel's mom's face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

Once inside the car, Ellery adjusted the seat and started the car, waiting until Fredrich was inside to start driving. He didn't talk, keeping his eyes on the road and staying focused. Fredrich knew what he did. He'd get in trouble for it soon enough. That's what marriage was all about: getting revenge later.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian looked back and forth between the angry looking driver and the quiet and solemn passenger. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head. He wasn't sure what went on between the two, but his parents usually got like this whenever one of them lost a bet. Gotta think of a way to cheer them up unless he wants Daniel to be welcomed by fire-breathing parents.
"So, uh, Mr. Waltz, are you gonna start training Daniel as soon as he's back?" he asked while looking at the back of the tall detective's head.
"Yes." he responded coolly, his fist holding up the side of his head as he watched scenery fly by.
Another bead of sweat rolled down the brunette's head. Way to keep up a conversation, Mr. Waltz, he sighed in his head. I guess I know where Daniel gets it. "Umm... What'll you be teaching him?"
"Things you don't need to know." Fredrich replied, making the boy start.
"What? Why?"
"Would it be smart of an assassin to tell you what secret techniques he'll be teaching his son?"
"Well no... But I already know a big secret of yours." Julian mumbled in his defense as he twiddled his shoes together.
"And what's that?" Fredrich mused while looking at the boy through the side mirror.
"Just which assassin you are." Julian said with a blunt shrug, making the Austrian pause in thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

"Who told you?" asked Ellery, more out of curiosity than concern. "Not that I never expected you to find out, Julian. It's just strange that you already know."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

Julian shrugged again. "You guys have known my parents longer than I have. They like to gossip. 'Course, even if I didn't know from them my incident with Nobutaka would've given it away." he said, remembering hearing the mob boss talk constantly of getting rid of the "Bird Brain".

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

Ellery visibly tensed at the name, driving a little faster now. He remained silent for a few minutes, then spoke again. "I nearly forgot. Daniel called me earlier about throwing a party to celebrate the fact that neither of you are dead. You think you'd be able to throw one together whenever he recovers, Julian?" he asked, just wanting to fill the silence.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

"Without a doubt!" chirped the brunette with an excited grin on his face.
Fredrich, however, noticed Ellery's reaction. He leaned over and set a gloved hand on his shoulder. His face was as serious as ever, but the look in his dark blue eyes asked if the designer was okay.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 am
User Image

The petite brunette didn't noticeably respond to Fredrich's silent inquiry, which should've answered the question. Ellery was still furious at Nobutaka for what he did. Daniel wouldn't have been in the hospital if that gangster didn't exist.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:02 am
Mayah Playah

The rest of the ride was filled with awkward tension. At one point Fredrich turned on the radio, only to immediately turn it off when techno music blared out. One thing was for sure, though. How Daniel could put up with this was a pure mystery. Julian's own parents would at least argue about something stupid (although there were times he was sure it was some weird form of foreplay for them). Daniel's parents, however, were those refined, sophisticated types that looked like they belonged at a country club.
All of that flew out the window of Julian's mind, however, when he saw the familiar, and welcoming, sight of his grandpa's asylum. He climbed out of the car eagerly and hurried forward to where his smiling psychopath of a grandpa waited cheerfully at the entrance.
"Grandpa! Is Daniel better?" Julian asked when he got his hair ruffled.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor cackled eagerly. "Coming to the location we are both at at the current time is what he should be doing soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what are the feelings you are feeling at this very moment?????????????????????" he asked as he tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees.
"Oh, I'm okay. I don't get headaches anymore." Julian assured while rubbing his head. If he felt around hard enough, he'd be able to feel the scar from the surgery and the ridge from where the bullet hit all that time ago.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:15 am
User Image

Before the two older men got out of the car, Ellery reached for Fredrich's hand and tugged lightly. "Hey, I wanted to apologize," he said quietly, looking away with pink cheeks. "I mean for being a total child earlier. I've just been feeling like we're not as close emotionally as we used to be." He felt like a girl to admit it, but he wanted to say it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:48 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich was already opening the door when he felt a hand on his shoulder, making him turn to hear Ellery's apology. He paused for a moment then smiled softly at him and closed the door to keep others from eavesdropping. "It's hard to be romantic when you've been shot in the chest and your son's almost been killed." he said half-jokingly. He reached out to gently caress his lover's cheek. "When I retire from all of this and let Daniel take over we'll be able to spend all our time together. I promise." he assured. Kissing the brunette on the forehead, Fredrich got out of the car and moved towards the animated duo.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 am
User Image

It was always nice to be reassured that he wasn't completely crazy, the designer had to admit. Getting out of the car, he circled the vehicle and reaching for Fredrich's hand. holding it as they approached the crazy man and his grandson. "Decius, is Daniel ready to go yet?" Ellery asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

"He should be coming down any minute now." Julian answered in Decius's place, not wanting to have to go through the miles of "Yes!"s.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:07 am
User Image

"Good. Why don't you go see if he needs any help?" suggested Ellery, wanting to give the two time to say their hellos and for Julian to give Daniel the bento.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games