Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:27 pm
[ooc: cr*p, sorry, forgot to finish this post. I had to go somewhere real quick]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka got a bit startled by the sudden healing pulse by Liya, looking towards her. Her ears went down as she seemed to be distraught about all of this, "Liya..." she couldn't help but feel bad for her. But what concerned her was the amount of energy she was using. She put Jaecen down on one of the unoccupied couches.
Tsuyoi had sensed it too, she would hope someone would watch her, if she gets exhausted from using all of that energy. She looked at Kurona, noticing she seemed to be exhausted, though she tried to hide it. She chuckled, "Go rest Kuro...you probably need one after keeping the barrier intact." she said as she continued to bring Erin inside.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

She set her hand on Tsuyoi's shoulder to guide herself inside. Kurona was exhausted but she'd never admit it. Instead of agreeing with Tsuyoi, which she did in silence, she talked back to her, albeit in a polite way. "I'm completely fine, you know. I'm not a youngling."
Kurona cast her head down with closed eyes as she followed Tsuyoi. She was amazed at how much Tsuyoi had almost became motherly within a span of a month and a half. She felt like she could actually be like Emalie, the only person who really understood her. She lifted her head. "H-hey, Tsuyoi?" Her cheeks turned a light pink

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Erin's Seven Sins Keyblade

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:55 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi looked at Kurona in concern when she said she was fine, "Still...it'd be good to at least take a load off." she said. She then placed Erin on the same couch Nami was on, but making him sit up. She looked at Kurona when it seemed she needed something, "Hm?" she looked at her to await what she wanted to say.
Shinochi's ears perked up and twitched when Liya had used a huge amount of energy to send out an even bigger healing pulse. She didn't turn to look at her as she continued to sip from her cup. Though, she was ready to catch her if Liya were to faint or something.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya started to feel woozy, she was using too much power, however she was really unable to stop it once it started. She was greatly bothered that Erin and Nami were, in her mind, injured or sick. She didn't wanna lose them

She let off one more heal pulse before the beam from her keyblade cut out. She was about to fall when she heard Xero's voice.

"Xero!" Liya seemed excited, she walked up as the keyblade disappeared. She wasn't able to keep it out for too long anyway, she wanted to pass out and hope when she woke up, her siblings would be alright and everything would go back to what it was before her old handler had gotten there, peaceful.

She tried to jump up to give him a proper hug since she hasn't seen him in a few months, or was it years? The concept of time Liya really never understood too well. However Liya couldn't jump too well and she ended up falling flat on the floor and hugging his ankle.

"Hi Xero" Liya seemed tired and goofy at the same time.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna followed behind Wakai into the living room, where everyone else was. She was a bit saddened, seeing that 2, 3 of the family's members were either injured, sick, or unconscious. She felt as if she should've gone outside to help with the fight after all...although, it's too late to think about it now. She was surprised by the healing pulse that came from Liya, though only for a while. She looked at Namia, "Namia...how did it go out there?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:40 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka's ears perked up when Xero had appeared, smiling as him and Liya finally got to meet after such a long time. "Welcome back Mr. Xero...are you all right? Do you need healing?" she asked, her ears twitch.
Namia looked at Hileinna and folded her arms, "Hmm, well, at first it was quite tough, though that was because Ms. Tsuyoi didn't want to use all of her power. Luckily, her son...erm, Aron I think? And Sir Xero made their appearances and made the battle much easier. I didn't need to do much really." she said, shaking her head as if disappointed.
As Liya fell, Shinochi had appeared next to her, crouched down and holding her from falling into the ground, "Oop" she then gently put Liya down on the ground since she had been hugging Xero's ankle. She let out a sigh and shrugged, then looked up at Xero, "Well, is the job done?" she asked, talking about the man that had tried to take Liya.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero picked X up into his arms and held her close. It was nice seeing her alive and well after all this time and now he had a gift for her as well. He let her go, placing her back on the ground and looked to her and Shinochi. "X, Frosty can no longer harm you."Xero's smiled warmly at X and then gave her a charm. It was crystal blue and cool to the touch. "My keyblade Souls Redemption made this after my other keyblade made him go away. Keep it and never forget you past, because if you do it will haunt you and I can'r have you crying." He smiled so warmly after these words that X felt the warmth from within herself and took the charm as he turned to everyone and spoke aloud. "The ice user that once corrupted or beloved X, has perished. He deathly touch will no longer be felt. I do need to speak with Our school leaders upon some matters including Kalena, but for now it is time to celebrate X's frist step to true freedom!"

Mood:
Happy
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:00 am
Jaecen Light

The healing pulse might have been a bit much. Erin bolted upright with a gasp, causing Ene to let out a slightly terrified scream. Kurona turned her head to where the scream came from. Erin clutched his chest and gasped for air.
Nami, however, didn't seem to look any better as she rolled her head to one side. It seemed she looked a bit worse. She let a soft moan. "Wa-water..."
Ene's screaming did, in fact wake Jaecen up. He sat blot upright, keyblade already in hand. "What is it?! Where is he?!"
Ene's scream died down as she saw that it was just Erin. She let tears fall down her face, from both fear and relief. One sibling was awake.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya looked at Shinochi and smiled happily.
"Im ok, Shinochi. Just tired. Yeah! Xero and I are friends too! I guess I got a lot of friends now!" she giggled.

She hugged Xero as he lifted her up and hugged her.
"Frosty? Oh! Xavior! Yay he's gone! Thank you!" she giggled. She seemed mystified looking at the charm. She gently held it and felt the coolness of water. It wasn't harmful, at least, not now.

She heard Eric gasping as he woke up, then Ene screaming. She dug her short fingers into Xero's back slightly but he'd feel pressure for a moment, but she relaxed.

She looked towards Nami and seemed sad. She looked at the blue charm in her hand.
"maybe....this works? I saw...bad person...do it." some memories were still patchy or gone, so it was completely instinct.

She concentrated and from her hand, a weak stream of warm water came from her hand and splashed Nami, however it wasn't much as she was startled by Jaecen waking up summoning his keyblade.

"Bad water ice man is gone." she said, she went a little bit limp in Xero's arms. She was weak against water moves and she was trying to focus the energy in the charm to use water for Nami. She wasn't even sure how she'd know how to do this.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked around and let go of his keyblade. Meanwhile, the water had engulfed Nami's hand and seemed to be swallowing her, enclosing around her like a skin tight membrane. It faintly glowed a green colour before returning to it's original hue. Jaecen blinked a couple of times and stared at Nami before looking at Erin. Then, he saw Kurona leaning on Tsuyoi's shoulder. He looked at the ground before looking back up. "Do we have any food?"
Erin and Kurona both looked at Jaecen with raised eyebrows. Kurona snickered. "That's my brother for you..."
Erin simply shook his head and kept his hand to his chest. "I barely remember what happened but it feels like I got the hell beat out of me..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi let out a sigh of relief after Xero had told them that the man was no more, "Well, that's good...still, I can't help but feel..." she didn't finish her sentence, shaking her head, "Ah well...guess we'll see huh?" she said, standing up.
Odayaka smiled, her ears twitch and her tail sways around a bit from hearing that. When Ene had suddenly screamed, she and Shinochi covered their ears. Since their hearing was much more sensitive than humans, Ene's scream was almost like a dog whistle to dogs. When Ene finished screaming, they uncovered their ears.
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen and the others, relieved that they seemed to be fine now...except for Nami who seemed to be absorbing water. She wanted to go back to what Kurona was about to ask, but decided to save it for alter. She helped Kurona into a chair, putting her hand on her shoulder, "I'll be right back, I need to check something." she said before she began to head up the stairs.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 pm
Jaecen Light

By now, the thoughts had completely slipped her mind but it was something she knew might be a good thing to know. Ene, through her tears, walked over to Jaecen and hugged him tightly. "Na-Nami's sick again..."
He hugged her back and smiled. "Nami's fine, Ene. She'll pull through like always. Right now all we can do is wait and watch." Jaecen looked to Nami. Certainly, he hoped, she would get better.

Unfortunately, she was getting worse. The illness was slowly breaking down her immune system. Her body was having a hard time fighting back. If she didn't see a proper doctor soon, she'd probably only have less than a month to live.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded when Namia answered, "Ah, I see. Well, then I assume my help wasn't needed." she said before sighing. She was at least glad she could help around while waiting with the children. She looked at the family, glad that most of them had turned out okay, but one of them seemed to have trouble recovering as she was still unconscious. However, she didn't know much about health or such, so she was unhelpful there.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero caught X in his arms as she staggered. He then placed a his hands over hers to give her some aid since he had plenty of energy to spare. "Let me help you." The darkness he absorbed all converted into his twilight essence which he used to give her energy. It flowed into her hands and into the jewel giving it life. If only he could do the same to the pain and sorrow he carried within himself that he hid from the world, but he could only cause warmth in others with his flames.

Mood:
Happy
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:22 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi looked at Ene whom seemed to be worried about Nami's condition. She looked at Nami, one of her ears went down as she was a bit concerned, she was the only one that's yet to get better. She looked down at Odayaka, "Oda-chan, you think you can do something about Nami?"
She looked up at Shinochi, and walked over to Nami, her ears twitch. She stared at her for a few seconds before her ears go down, shaking her head, "I...can only heal wounds...I don't know how to deal with sicknesses unfortunately...I still need to learn of such things..." her ears perked up and twitched again, "The best thing to do is to bring her to the Infirmary...maybe Sasha will know what to do." she said, looking at Nami apologetically as her ears lowered even more.
Meanwhile, upstairs, Tsuyoi walked into hers and Jaecen's room, looking around, "He said there was an intruder earlier...but, guess it's most likely he or she's no longer here..." She sighed and walked over to their bed, but when she reached it, she sat on the ground and leaned her back against the bed. She hung her head, and looked down at her right hand, taking off the glove to look at the star mark again. The crack was still there, "...maybe...I should stop using magic already." she said as she leaned her head back against the bed. She rubbed her forehead, "Why...won't this headache stop...?"

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games