Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:50 am
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
Dude.....Just do whatever with it....I believe that if you believe in something enough, it gonna happen...If you dont care though, youll be fine....and trust me...I deal with crap like this all the time and I dont know why
no dude someone has been outside my house alday and like they have been looking in im in my room hiding with my laptop thats how im talking to you
((thats weird, have you told your parents yet.))
they not here and lines dead

DUE ******** GET A WEAPON AND FIND A SECURE PLACE TO HIDE.....KEEP YOUR LABTOP WITH YOU AND KEEP US POSTED GO NOW!!!!!!!

(( i know im not in thiws rp but yea you need to do exactly what jay said or got to a freinds house close by and sneak out))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:52 am
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
Dude.....Just do whatever with it....I believe that if you believe in something enough, it gonna happen...If you dont care though, youll be fine....and trust me...I deal with crap like this all the time and I dont know why
no dude someone has been outside my house alday and like they have been looking in im in my room hiding with my laptop thats how im talking to you

DUE ******** GET A WEAPON AND FIND A SECURE PLACE TO HIDE.....KEEP YOUR LABTOP WITH YOU AND KEEP US POSTED GO NOW!!!!!!!
ok i got 2 guns a dagger a hunting knife and a sword and im in my closet  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:56 am
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

ok i got 2 guns a dagger a hunting knife and a sword and im in my closet

good....keep the smallest weapons with you at all times and make sure all the doors and windows locked....If you can, like Silence said, get to a public place or place with people you know when you feel its is safe....protect yourself at all costs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:58 am
um i live on a private mountain im all alone  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:59 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

(( i know im not in thiws rp but yea you need to do exactly what jay said or got to a freinds house close by and sneak out))
((also you might want to lock up the house before you sneaked out so no theifs steal stuff.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:00 pm
hydra4
((do you live in calfornia by any chance.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:03 pm
hydra4

Son of a b***h....What guns do you have? do you have any with a scope?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((do you live in calfornia by any chance.))
no jersey  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:07 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

i have a bibi gun with a scope its better cause more ammo and a hand bibi gun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:09 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

((awww a bib gun? aim for his nuts... it hurts like a b***h!))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 pm
....I though you meant real guns....oh well...guess the blades are your best bet.....If you can, find A place that you can see things at....Whe are your parents going to get there? do you have a cell phone  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

try getting shot in the stomache point blank  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:12 pm
The Dark Paladin
....I though you meant real guns....oh well...guess the blades are your best bet.....If you can, find A place that you can see things at....Whe are your parents going to get there? do you have a cell phone
i told you i live on a mountain i have a cell but no service  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:14 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

try getting shot in the stomache point blank

ummm i think the nuts would hurt more.... but yea knifes would be a better bet id use them neways im good with knives heeheehee  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:18 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
i told you i live on a mountain i have a cell but no service

Stay inside and keep your eyes and ears open...Stay out of plain sight and if someone comes in I would ambush them one at a time....Use the smaller weapons as they ar harder to take away and easier to wield....Ive got a friend in New Jersey and If he is still there I will call him and tell him about this and maybe he can get you some help if something happens  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games