Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:25 pm
(( O_o Woah. I just HAD to post my come-back right before a... Nevermind. My mind shall remain in pure thoughts for the day. =_____= Man, I keep trying to post this and it says 'Invalid'. So annoying. ))

Aoki felt as though she had been comletely out of it for the past while. She really had no grasp of what she had been doing or had done, but she could still remember everything.

"Why would someone come all the way from over there just to come here? Isn't there a lot more intresting stuff in bigger areas?"

The brunette contemplated what they would do for a while, famous golden butterflies fluttering around her hand.

"And I wonder why we have to go to a swampy thing... It'll be hard to walk in sandals..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:46 pm
Yue returned to her room just as Juromaru had awoken and then passed out again. Wile she was gone Chibi had returned to her from hunting, and with a rabbit even witch she planned on cooking into a soup for juromaru to eat, god knew he needed the nourishment. He had just passed out again, barely moved from where she left him though. He was so weak.... and she knew it.

Before she dared to go and leave him to cook though she walked over and decided to try something. Bringing with her the bowl of warm herbal water she had been previously heating she sat down and concentrated, trying to again bend the water to her will. It took her a moment to remember the trick to making it move but she soon had it wrapped around her hands in a thin glove like layer. With this she touched his chest and concentrated, trying to push into him the water to compensate for lost blood, the strong healing herbs and some of her own strength. She stopped when her hands were dry again, all the water had obeyed her seeping into him, glowing a little bit as it did so. Though she had no way of knowing weather or not she had managed to give him the herbs or any of her own strength, though she felt more fatigued that could be from the effort of bending itself.

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:52 pm
((SWEET THE PERFECT OPENING!! OMFG THANK YOU!))

Juromaru's eyes flsehd open in self defence he reached up and grasped Yue's clothes. He pulled her down onthe matress next to him and sat up. He looked around quickly breathing heavy. his eyes flashed around teh room taking in all the information. Then he placed his right hand on his forehead and fell back from the head rush. As he fell back on the matress the silk-ish blankets fell over Yue blocking her clothes from view. The clothing that was on onher torso we pulled down her shoulder and showed a bit more skin than usual. Juromaru rolled his eyes and smiled at Yue.

"Hey..." his eyes widened slightly and he looked down his own body. he was lacking garments.

"Oh gods..." Juromaru's head fell back into the matress and rolled to the side. It must have been the shock that Yue and he... but no, he didn't... at least he thought that he didn't... THEY didn't...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:01 am
Yue let out an involuntary squeaking noise as much as surprise as from exitment that it had worked.

"my god, i cant believe that worked" She said in absolute awe, she had never tried to do that before but she had done it successfully.

For a moment listening to him from under her silky sheets she was confused, what was wrong? Its not like she was hiding a lion or something up in her room.

Shotting up from the bed and getting up, shedding the sheets that had been tossed on top of her, it was now very clear that she was dressed, matter of fact she was still all dressed up from her moonlight dance, jewelry and all though some of it was now sporting some stains.

"Juromaru, don't freak out I needed to look for any wounds on you so thats why you're ...... I healed you...."

She walked around the other side of the bed and dropped his garments in his lap.

"If you're uncomfortable there are some screens over there that you can get dressed behind." Yue indicated to her bathing area that was sectioned off by the group of oriental folding screens.

(( Yes you being unconcience was getting rather dull, it was time to END IT heh))

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:31 am
"DON'T DO THAT TO ME!!" His eyes opened and he sat up looking at her with as much scolding as he could.

"Here I am weak with bloodloss and then you try to kill me from shock!" He pointed and accusing finger at her.

"If you want to have s*x with me then just ask, of take the intititive! By the gods..." Juromaru stood up and wrapped his garments around him. He pulled his loose jacket over his shoulders and then tied a black cloth belt over around his waist. He was wearing an old martial artist's outfit.

"Nice pick of clothes though." Juromaru smiled and laughed at the situation.

"Yue, you're insane..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 am
((Um...anybody else going to post, regarding the mission I am currently on?))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:30 pm
(( I agree with Taiku. The lack of posting for our particular roles is starting to make this a yawn-fest. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:28 pm
((Don't take this up with me. I'm just roleplaying...))  

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:37 am
Yue had been busying herself collecting the washcloths that had been discarded by her next to the bed, they were stained with the blood she had cleaned of his skin, Juromaru was such a hot head sometimes she though. When yue had striped him down she had nothing of the sort of mind, though apparently HE DID, she couldnt help but smirk.

Getting up and tossing the cloths in a pile neatly to the side Yue walked over as seductively as she knew how and then bent over so that she was eye level with juromaru, then she arched an eyebrow coyly and then her hand darted to the back of his head grabbing his hair and pulled back a little bit, then she whispered into his ear.

"Silly you, you should be thanking me for saving your life. IF it weren't for me you would still be lying out there passed out from fatigue and blood loss, not to mention your wouldn't would still be open and exposed to the rest of the germy little world. You may be immortal, but life can become very uncomfortable very fast."

She didn't say any of this maliciously, more in a manner that suggested that she was jesting though it should have been apparent that she was not. Then she let go and stood back up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:29 pm
(( Edaniel is the reason we're bored as hell. She decided she wanted to do a bajillion roles, and now she can't keep up with them. stare ))  

Mikujin

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:37 pm
(Speaking of roles I was supposed to make a new character, TO THE DRAWING BOARD)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:07 am
Juromaru scolwed.

"Try thinking through alot of activities and actions with a muddled brain, then suddenly you realise you're laying next to someone who APPEARS to be as endowed wtih flesh as you currently are. I might slightly overload your brain. Nevertheless, thank you." Juromaru stood and cracked his neck.

"Yue, you are the single craziest woman I know." He smiled and shook his head loosening his hair.

"So now Chibi wants to rip my chest open, and you're likely still cautious about us. Is there anything I haven't messed with yet, cuz I'll start that project next." He clapped his hands together and rubbed them as he looked around.  

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:50 pm
[I'm busy working for a weekend and thsi crap goes on. COME ON damnit.
There are rules for a reason.

"Nothing past PG-13. And, I'm not going to say "take it to private messaging" because that is bull crap. All of MY roleplay will be before MY eyes and it will be PG-13!"

I'm going to have to edit some posts. And... it was just ships wasn't it? I'm going to read this over adn determine the source of this crap.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:56 pm
[Dang it. This is too much.

My guild is no longer even in my own control, people are posting - ual crap and I'm too stuck for roleplayers to do anything about it.

But I have my morals and I'm no fool.

That and miku doesn't roleplay and yet feels is okay to diss me for missing a weekend I had to work.

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS.]

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:57 pm
[I resign. Tsubasa's guild now.]  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games