Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:38 pm
Well they can't help that now can they? *Rhea continues to tease Raiu, while adding turquoise dots to the orange ones on her arms*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:42 pm
So tell me about your self.  

Soda-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:44 pm
Such as? *starts to paint yellow dots around her belly button*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:45 pm
hobbies, favorite band, or favorite sport. Just something you like to talk about.  

Soda-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:52 pm
LP rules!!! You rock worren nice choice of music ^_^

*whispers to Rhea*

I know they're your friends cuz they say that when they apply...hehe

*pats her on the head*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:52 pm
yuuuck.....I don't really like sports....except for curling and the occasional game of "pin the person", my hobbies include reading, RPing and hanging out on Gaia, painting myself virtually, getting yelled at at school for doodling...and I don't have a fav band....I like 3 days grace, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Evannessace. My fav colours include every colour and I like noodles and muffins......oh and graffiti.....Yourself? *giggles and starts to paint pink dots on her feet  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:54 pm
Like my new jacket?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:55 pm
Yup....*paints Raiu's new jacket on him in her Mural*  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:59 pm
RheaFaery
yuuuck.....I don't really like sports....except for curling and the occasional game of "pin the person", my hobbies include reading, RPing and hanging out on Gaia, painting myself virtually, getting yelled at at school for doodling...and I don't have a fav band....I like 3 days grace, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Evannessace. My fav colours include every colour and I like noodles and muffins......oh and graffiti.....Yourself? *giggles and starts to paint pink dots on her feet

Lets see I enjoy playing football with my friends. I used to do Karate and still practice. I like to play videogames, rp, hang out on Gaia, read, act, sing, eat, whatching animes, and sleep. My favorite colors are Silver, Grey, and Black. I Like Linkin Park, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, I think Evannessace is ok, and my dad also writes his own music so i listen to that sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:01 pm
No one in my family likes my music......*glares at her family*  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:03 pm
well no one in my family likes the music I listen to. My dad writes country songs whihc I think are ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:07 pm
*continues to paint herself, then looks into a mirror and starts to giggle at her very colourful limbs  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:08 pm
Heh you look cute *smiles and goes back to singing this time to "Easier to Run"*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:13 pm
Thank ya...................*tries to wipe all the paint off but just ends up smudging it*  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:14 pm
*smiles wile singing*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games