Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:23 am
Canas Renvall
Name a price, I'll buy. :XP: No, seriously, I will. o_o;

An Item From My Character's Wish List?

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:39 am
What is this Rumour, about Wesker only getting a Fake Las Plagas Sample, Instead Of A Sample Of The Real Las Plagas?

razz

OfWenzel

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:16 am
It's at the end of Separate Ways. Ada says "I sent a different present to Wesker. It was fun pretending to work for him." or something like that. Some people (not including me) believe that she sent Wesker a fake Plaga sample. And I meant I'll buy your Bloody Hand Tile for a price. Just name it. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:36 pm
OfWenzel
What is this Rumour, about Wesker only getting a Fake Las Plagas Sample, Instead Of A Sample Of The Real Las Plagas?

razz

Yeah, what he said. We don't know the details, but Ada's up to something, the b***h.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:34 am
I was thinking. In a true Resident Evil spirit, I will rename this thread from a boring "Resident Evil Cafe" to "Cafe 13 Restaurant"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:33 am
Nice name change.
Hmmm...the bloody tiles would look nice in a home....if towns would ever work properly for once. mad  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:33 am
Interesting find...

Check this out, guys.

WARNING: Not for Leon fanboys. It's a parody of RE4 played out by some amateur teenage actors. But the attention to little things is fantastic.

It's actually pretty hilarious and all the little extra stuff they put in is brilliant. So, if you're like me and you got nothing to do for 45 minutes, give it a look, I doubt you'll be disappointed. I mean, I wasn't, and it's ME we're talking about.

http://www.freewebs.com/bentley-bros-productions/residentevil4.htm  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:08 pm
Canas Renvall
It's at the end of Separate Ways. Ada says "I sent a different present to Wesker. It was fun pretending to work for him." or something like that. Some people (not including me) believe that she sent Wesker a fake Plaga sample. And I meant I'll buy your Bloody Hand Tile for a price. Just name it. XD

Ha ha!! Ada you sneaky woman! You show Wesker who's boss! XD  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:14 pm
Xenomina
Canas Renvall

But you know Ada's probably gonna get f'ed over by Wesker in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina
Canas Renvall

I bet she does...infact I'd like to see her get pulverized by a thrust punch or be torn apart in some graphic and gorey death.
Wesker does that...and he'll be the greatest villain EVER. he'd like, beat out Judge Doom.  

Das Jabberwockie

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:04 pm
Noooo! Ada will beat the crap out of him. She'll be like "Whoosh! Moves to the side! Fan kicks! Uses her shotgun! Uses her grenades! Uses her everything (even the knife might get a happy use xd )! Pwn! Win!" :XP:

Oh, and while not very flashy, why not commemorate RE2 for this thread, and call it "Emmy's Diner"? :XP:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Canas Renvall
Noooo! Ada will beat the crap out of him. She'll be like "Whoosh! Moves to the side! Fan kicks! Uses her shotgun! Uses her grenades! Uses her everything (even the knife might get a happy use xd )! Pwn! Win!" :XP:

Oh, and while not very flashy, why not commemorate RE2 for this thread, and call it "Emmy's Diner"? :XP:
First of all, don't be a noob. I got nothing against Ada, but in all realism, she stands no chance against Wesker.

Second, it's already known as the Cafe, so to change it into a Emmy's Diner, or Jack's Bar would not have Cafe' in it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:42 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina
Canas Renvall

I bet she does...infact I'd like to see her get pulverized by a thrust punch or be torn apart in some graphic and gorey death.
Wesker does that...and he'll be the greatest villain EVER. he'd like, beat out Judge Doom.

You've got a point, Wesker probably would have a match with him, and it favor Wesker, but she would like trap him and escape somehow at the last second.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:48 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina
Canas Renvall

How can you be so cruel? xp  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:20 pm
MM-212 Beta

How can you be so cruel? xp

Because I have ovaries behind these pixels, and bad blood. xd
Actually because she's too cocky for my liking. ( Confidence kills, pretty much. )

@Xeno: I doubt Wesker'd fall for a simple trap. Ada'd probably have to plan elaborately in advance and have several back-up plans just incase. But if she did plan (and if Capcom's not trying to please the ada fans yet again) she'd have a decent 50-50 chance. Which is how all villain-possible villain fights should be.
She'd also have a decent chance of escaping (as you said) with some planning as well.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games