Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:48 pm
Xia stuck her own hand out making darkness and plants combine and form with Xeggr's portal. She grinned. "That good?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:37 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia stuck her own hand out making darkness and plants combine and form with Xeggr's portal. She grinned. "That good?" she asked.

"Good enough I suppose. Now, we'll go in together." The both began to walk within the unknown.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

(whats ta stop meh? BUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
*looks at you and takes my hand running the back of it against your soft cheek* pretty..
((please don't))muffy smiled and blushed."you cute too"

((what? what?? lol)
*blushes*
((muffy new look :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))
"you do"

ummm heh...*smiles*
((i want that outfit on muffy))muffy kisses his cheek and walks ahead of him
((
*waits for alita to be on*))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Xia walked in, wondering just what kind of world they were going to and what they would find. Her mind seemed to race with excitement just thinking about it.  

Sphinx-chan

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:26 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

*looks at you and takes my hand running the back of it against your soft cheek* pretty..

((what? what?? lol)
*blushes*
((muffy new look :
"you do"

ummm heh...*smiles*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:34 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

((what? what?? lol)
*blushes*
((muffy new look :
"you do"

ummm heh...*smiles*
Muffy kisses his cheek  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

((what? what?? lol)
*blushes*
((muffy new look :
"you do"

ummm heh...*smiles*
Muffy kisses his cheek

eek sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:59 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia walked in, wondering just what kind of world they were going to and what they would find. Her mind seemed to race with excitement just thinking about it.

Xeggr and Xia arrived at a normal neighborhood. There was a farly straight street that ld to a coldasack(sp?) and there were countless houses along that road. Xeggr was panting for air and was on a knee, still holding Xia's hand.  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:37 am
Xia felt kind of dizzy for using that much power and also seemed to pant slightly, still gripping Xeggr's hand. "We..made it.." she grinned, looking over at him, "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:27 pm
Xeggr then grabbed his heart and moaned in pain. He was sweating a little bit and looked over at Xia. "Yeah...I'm...fine..." Xeggr's voice began to fade then he tilted over and passed out.  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:50 pm
Xia gasped and immediately came to his side. She suddenly got more dizzy herself and swayed, feeling sick. She fell over and passed out right next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:58 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia gasped and immediately came to his side. She suddenly got more dizzy herself and swayed, feeling sick. She fell over and passed out right next to him.

A 14 year old boy ran outside. He had shaggy brown hair, glasses, and grayish/ blue eyes. He had on some light jeans, a dark gray t-shirt, and some black skater shoes. He saw two people knocked out in the middle of the street. He ran to them and checked their condition. They were weak and out cold. He lifted up Xia and carried her inside and laid her down on the couch. He then went back out, lifted up Xeggr, and moved him to the other couch.
The boy had to think fast since he was hoe alone in the middle of the day. He instantly got some blankets, some pillows, and two wash wrags. He wrapped them up in the blankets, put the pillows under their head,s and washed the wrags with hot water and put them on both of their forheads. He was kinda nervious since he didn't know what to do next, so he just waited by sitting on the recliner in the family room, where Xia was, and turned on the TV.

((you wake up first))  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:04 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

((what? what?? lol)
*blushes*
((muffy new look :
"you do"

ummm heh...*smiles*
Muffy kisses his cheek

eek sweatdrop redface
"hee hee" muffy ran off and made a dark portal and ran though it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:05 pm
Xia moaned a little and slowly opened her eyes. She tried to focus on her settings which seemed to be a house and leaned back to see a boy that strangely looked like Xeggr. "Where are we? Are you...Greg?" she asked, blinking sleepily.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia moaned a little and slowly opened her eyes. She tried to focus on her settings which seemed to be a house and leaned back to see a boy that strangely looked like Xeggr. "Where are we? Are you...Greg?" she asked, blinking sleepily.

"You're in my house and yes I am Greg." He turned the TV off. "Now it's my turn for questions: Where did you come fom? Did you travel by dark portal? Are you apart of the Organization XIII? And is that really mt Nobody?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games