Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:48 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xemnas: "I will remain here and gaurd. You may move on."
Zexion: "Alright, follow me then Deishi." Zexion began to walk away.

"Umm.." she kept silent and followed Zexion. "W-where are we going?"

"I'm not all that sure. I guess I can show you to your dorm room."

"Well.. I don't know if I should stay here, because I don't know anyone at all." Deishi stopped walking. "I think I should just go back to where I came from, the forest." she sighed.

"That's alright by me. If that's your natural enviroment, the go."

"Do what you want to her." Deishi turned around and looked around for one last glimpse of the mansion. A small, bright green fairy appeared by her. "We might meet again. Chances are very slim." Deishi reached out for the ball of light.

"Nice to have met you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:54 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Well.. I don't know if I should stay here, because I don't know anyone at all." Deishi stopped walking. "I think I should just go back to where I came from, the forest." she sighed.

"Do what you want to her." Deishi turned around and looked around for one last glimpse of the mansion. A small, bright green fairy appeared by her. "We might meet again. Chances are very slim." Deishi reached out for the ball of light.

"Nice to have met you."

"Uhh.. Yeah.." a tear slide down her face when she looked over to Zexion. "Zexion..." The tear hit the ground, and a few glowing, shining flowers grew in that spot. She touched the fairy, and her body began to slowly fade away in little blue butterflies. They flew around Zexion and then out one of the open windows in the next room. Deishi's last words were, "You were the kindest person I knew.. Or, not have known. You can visit me anytime, you'll know where to find me." Her smile faded away, and the room was empty, except for one butterfly, who was fluttering limply away. It landed in Zexion's hand to take a short rest. It's glow was getting dim, and shorter.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Larxene walked around looking for xeggr
"where did he go?" larxene search around the castle((ok seriously where the hell did he go?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:21 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where did he go?" larxene search around the castle((ok seriously where the hell did he go?))

((Good question..))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:21 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Falcon appears*

"Perhaps I can be of service."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Falcon appears*

"you only have caused me probelms"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Falcon appears*

"you only have caused me probelms"
"I would like to... atone for that."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:24 pm
Xeggr appeared in the throne room and sat on his throne. "God, this is getting annoying. I hate this life."  

FallenLight262

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:26 pm
*Falcon stared off blankly.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:41 pm
Spartan-622
larxene sighes  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
larxene sighes
"He's in the throne room" He said in a monotone voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:52 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
larxene sighes
"He's in the throne room" He said in a monotone voice.
"ok"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:48 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Nice to have met you."

"Uhh.. Yeah.." a tear slide down her face when she looked over to Zexion. "Zexion..." The tear hit the ground, and a few glowing, shining flowers grew in that spot. She touched the fairy, and her body began to slowly fade away in little blue butterflies. They flew around Zexion and then out one of the open windows in the next room. Deishi's last words were, "You were the kindest person I knew.. Or, not have known. You can visit me anytime, you'll know where to find me." Her smile faded away, and the room was empty, except for one butterfly, who was fluttering limply away. It landed in Zexion's hand to take a short rest. It's glow was getting dim, and shorter.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:10 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Nice to have met you."

Zexion looked down at the butterfly that was within the palm of his hand. He then closed his hand gentley and crushed the butterfly. "Nevermore," He then looked up and tropped the dead butterfly out of his hand. "Nevermore..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:32 pm
Larxene went to the throne room where falcon had sayed xeggr was"XEGGR!" larxene ran and hugged him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games