Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply World of Warcraft
Introductions (Say Hello Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuraHikariSora

Sparkly Otaku

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 am
Hi... My name is Itzel... Also known as Hikari o.O
I'm new to the guild... ^^ just wanted to say Hi!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am

hey there, I'm new so thought I'd say hello :]

i play an 80 BM bloodelf hunter
Deliilah-Icecrown
: )

Bisou Belle

Dapper Codger

2,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jubeinosuke89

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:24 am
Hey! I am new to the guild. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I play in wildhammer, for the horde!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 am
Hey, I'm new to the guild and wanted to stop in and say hello!

I've been away from both Gaia and WoW for quite some time and wanted to get back into both.  

[Gon]

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 am
Hey there, I'm new to the guild. I'm a casual, social player whose friends and family play on a PvP realm, which sucks for me because I strongly dislike being ganked, and as such whenever I get it into my head to quest to level my alts, I remember all the ganking, and say screw it. So I level my toons through BGs and getting dungeon runs from my dad's tank pally.

Fortunately, a close friend of mine plays on an RP realm, and though I don't get to play with him much because his brother hogs their WoW-worthy PC - his own gets horrific, twenty-minute lag spikes several times a day just running MSN and an Internet browser - I have started a couple of toons on that realm. : 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm
I'm not well with introductions, however...

Like everyone else here, I'm also new to the guild, and we all share the same interest; our love to world of warcraft, or the RTS itself. I play Horde, which is my preference, and will respect those who play on Alliance. Hopefully, we can all play or meet on each others servers and play sometime. x3 I mostly play amongst the Rexxar server.

I'm Friendly, so don't be intimidated to speak to me sometime. Also, I tend to spend most of my free time playing on warcraft, so I'm online most of the time. :3 I also use instant messengers like aim, msn, & yahoo if anyone wishes to speak via contact.

Destructive Incarnate

i Iz TorTor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm
I'm limited on WoW 30 min. a day -.- how am I supposed to RAID? it sucks... im in Lightbringer.. more later..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm
Hey everybody just wanted to say I love Gaia and WoW so it's cool they both come together here ^.^

I mainly play on Moon Guard
People onWoW call me Smacko biggrin  

Zolof Razorfang

Knikels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:09 pm
Ello loves, I am new and just wanted to say hey! I mostly play on the Eldre'thalas server and wanted to give a shout out to all the healers out there lol heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 pm
Hello! Name is Cyclonia...I have a few characters all on Argent Dawn (cause I'm terrible at pvp)

my main is a troll rogue named Fayze....just thought I'd say hello and look me up if you're even up for a group on AD  

Cyclonia

crimson omen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:24 pm
HELLO, everyone i am chris i play a dk a pally both lvl 80s then i have an up and coming supa star mage lol i play on the fail a** zuluhed server
i play on the horde boo yahz, lol all the cool kids use a Z instead of an S

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 am
hi im new to the guild and im a lvl 80 orc shaman oceonic realm cause im australian  

A Lock Without A Key

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dordrum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 pm
I go by the name Dordrum. I'm an alliance Dwarf Paladin tank. I'm on the server Agamaggan. I'm a pretty good tank. I also dps with duel spec  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm
Hello!

My name is Sabrina and I've been addicted playing for over a year now. I'm a member of the Alliance on Stormreaver (nice PvP server) with an 80 Priest (Holy-Raid Healing/Shadow) I've spent about 10 months on honing my skills and a newly leveled Warlock (personalized destro spec). I can honestly say I love my Warlock perhaps more than my priest purly due to my dps.

I'm a loyal member of my local guild called Pletoria of Pinatas and for being a small guild we're progressing remarkably fast, Already at Putricide in ICC. Sooo... if you have any questions feel free to ask!  

Love Camel

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100

Wiked Zute

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 pm
I'm New, Playing bin Hord for a few years, but i was allie way back when aq20/40 came out, then Changed. heart  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff