PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:08 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"The map..... It's blank......"
"What do you mean? Where do we go then?" Icy gets worried.
"Take a look." He hands her the map and looks like just a normal sheet of paper.
"What do we do now then?" Icy looks up and him with the paper in her hand.
His eyes close. "We use our senses."
Icy held his hand just in case she got lost and closed her eyes." Im not sure how to do that but i will try..."
"All you need to do is focus."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Take a look." He hands her the map and looks like just a normal sheet of paper.
Icy held his hand just in case she got lost and closed her eyes." Im not sure how to do that but i will try..."
Icy did what he said and she did her best...but nothing happened." I cant do it..."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:20 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Icy did what he said and she did her best...but nothing happened." I cant do it..."
"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get it eventually." He looks off in a direction. Come on. This way." He begins to walk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get it eventually." He looks off in a direction. Come on. This way." He begins to walk.
"okay..." Icy still felt bad that she couldnt help or do anything. She kepted trying and followed him.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:24 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"okay..." Icy still felt bad that she couldnt help or do anything. She kepted trying and followed him.
Holding her hand, Damion transfers some of his power over to her so that she could see better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Holding her hand, Damion transfers some of his power over to her so that she could see better.
Icy was beginning to see something but she didnt really understand what she was seening but she was slowly getting the hang of it.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:28 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Icy was beginning to see something but she didnt really understand what she was seening but she was slowly getting the hang of it.
"How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"How are you doing?"
"Im doing so so with this...It takes a lot of enegry to keep it up though.." Icy held his hand a bit tighter as she was putting more of her enegry in it.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"How are you doing?"
"Im doing so so with this...It takes a lot of enegry to keep it up though.." Icy held his hand a bit tighter as she was putting more of her enegry in it.
"You don't have to do it anymore. Just hold my hand and stay with me. I'll lead you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:43 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"How are you doing?"
"You don't have to do it anymore. Just hold my hand and stay with me. I'll lead you."
Icy stopped and got a bit dizzy from it but she gained her footing and smiled at him."Thank you so much for this..." She walked with him to the room they were going to.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:44 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"How are you doing?"
Icy stopped and got a bit dizzy from it but she gained her footing and smiled at him."Thank you so much for this..." She walked with him to the room they were going to.
"For what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"How are you doing?"
"For what?"
"Giving some of your enegry when i was trying to get it right. If you didnt i probably would of fainted." Icy smiles at him.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:50 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"How are you doing?"
"For what?"
"Giving some of your enegry when i was trying to get it right. If you didnt i probably would of fainted." Icy smiles at him.
"How... How did you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"For what?"
"I just felt it...Though my hand." Icy looked at him"Does that surprise you or something? I hope i didnt scare you at all...."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:57 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"For what?"
"I just felt it...Though my hand." Icy looked at him"Does that surprise you or something? I hope i didnt scare you at all...."
"No, you didn't scare me. It's just..... Usually when I transfer my energy over to someone else, they don't feel a thing."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff