The Great War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy turned around "... hold on" gal'dar jumped high into and opened his wings and began to fly high through the air halfway through the clouds billy turned back again ".. how's everyone doing?"
*Auran gave him the thumbs up sign.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy turned around "... hold on" gal'dar jumped high into and opened his wings and began to fly high through the air halfway through the clouds billy turned back again ".. how's everyone doing?"
*Auran gave him the thumbs up sign.*
"so far...so good."Sweet said.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:33 pm
"good" billy leaned forward and gal'dar sped up  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:38 pm
Sweet hanged on to auran cause she wanted to help Billy but it was getting hard for her to stay on.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:39 pm
bixyll yelled back to sweet and auran over to the roar of the wind " if you want us to slow down just tap gal'dar"s side!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:31 pm
Dark sailed around on the white bird wondering where Krad was  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:59 pm
gal'dar saw the big flying bird and decided to hunt it gal'rad sped u p and was about to chomp down when billy touched him with his mind " WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERES SOMEONE ON THAT BIRD!" gal'dar immediately flipped up and came to stop near the bird  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:03 pm
Krad already had a daggar to Billy's neck, when he saw Sweet on the beast, "you friend, Sweet?  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:19 pm
MrAsianK
Krad already had a daggar to Billy's neck, when he saw Sweet on the beast, "you friend, Sweet?
"yes"Sweet said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:06 am
Krad took away the blade just as Dark struck him in the side making him fall off the bird.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 pm
billy jumped off gal;dar and landed on the bird he drove down and grabbed krad before he hit the ground and out him on the bird " put a knife to my throat again and next time ill just let you fall" he flew back up to gal'rad and jumped back on his back  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:03 pm
"i don't need saving" White wings came out from Darks back, he flew into the air, and began to attack Krad  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:07 pm
MrAsianK
"i don't need saving" White wings came out from Darks back, he flew into the air, and began to attack Krad

" right....." gal'rad flew onwards"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK

" right....." gal'rad flew onwards"
Sweet continues to hold on to Auran and she knew if she let go for a second, she would fall off.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:04 pm
Dark and Krad began throwing Daggars at lightspeed, all you could see was sparks from phantom daggars colliding, and them falling.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff