Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:06 pm
"I didn't let her out of my sight, Miles. There's nothing you could have done that I didn't, so don't go getting all self-righteous on me. If you had offered to go with her instead of staying behind and getting drunk maybe we would have had the full group there instead of just me and Karasu." Marten relaxed, Miles' angry outburst had finally arrived. Marten had half expected Miles to throw fire at him from however far away he was as soon as he found out he had slipped away to the oasis.

"Uhh, and about the teleport. I... can't. I'm not entirely sure how I managed to get this far, to be honest. You'll have to teleport here on your own."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 pm
"What happened?" Mirado half-jumped when he heard Miles's yell. He had been gazing off into the sandy distance and was thoroughly caught off guard. Mirado crossed his arms, slightly embarressed at how he had been so surprised. He looked at Miles out from the corner of his eyes.  

Masamune 5.0

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Miles growled, "<******** you a** clown! You told me I couldn't come with you! This is your fault no matter how you look at it! And as far as things I could have done, I could have protected her like I've been doing for months until you came along and ******** everything up!" He kicked the half empty sand filled bottle and threw down his fist. "So for fixing the problem, you find a way here, or find a simple solution to get us there, or the next time I see you, I swear to the gods I will kill you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:23 pm
"Hey! What's going on? Hey, are you even listening? Eh?" Mirado's impatience quickly changed to bewilderment as Miles's face screwed up with anger. He looked completely irate, like he was out for blood. He began to shake with fury. Mirado finally gave him a rough push to try and knock him out of it. "Hey! You ok?"  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:35 pm
Marten laughed at that. "I'd like to see you try. I'd beat you so bad they'd be picking pieces of you out of the sand for decades. Now shut up and listen! I have no idea how I managed to teleport last time. I saw how the Brother Leader stepped into nothing and followed him, but I haven't been able to do that again since I got here. If you truly want to 'protect her' you'll find your own way. Camthalion said you can teleport on your own, I think it's time you figured out how."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Miles leaned forward harshly after being pushed, his entire body bursting into flame for a split second. He stood slouched with his hair in his eyes, breathing heavily. He shook his head and threw his hand forward, letting it drop to his side, "Don't touch me. We need to find Yousei right now. Marten, the unreliable p***k lost her to the Brother-leader."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 am
Witium crossed his arms, "Well, umm, ask who ever you were talking to where she is and we'll get there somehow. Let it be with boats or screwed up magic." The elf rolled his eyes some at what a horrible situation they got themselves in. He thought for a moment though and turned to Kraid, "Hey, can't you teleport us somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:49 am
"In the desert during the day I'm afraid I cannot. At night no problem. You see, I need shadows to travel in," Kraid recited his cliche` teleportation rules as though he were reading from a book.
Miles growled "I was talking to Marten himself, all he could tell me was he didn't know how he got where he was, because he's a ******** bank of knowledge."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:44 pm
"How far into the desert is it?" Mirado asked. He still felt anxious, as if there was something important he needed to do. It made him feel uneasy. "Maybe I can help."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:02 pm
Miles glanced to Mirado and shook his head, "I'm afraid I couldn't tell you."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:16 pm
"Did this Marten guy mention any landmarks or anything? Buildings, trees, lakes, anything?" Mirado inquired. It was strange to him that he was so concerned. He couldn't explain it, but he felt like he needed to help them find this Yousei person.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:40 pm
An idea occured to Marten. "Miles, do you know anyone in the town who has formal magic training? I may be able to summon your spirits here and give them temporary bodies, but I'd need someone on the other side to hold the gate open." And a lot of time, he thought. Creating a human body would take at least two days, maybe less if he used small summonings to gather materials. He wasn't even sure he could do an elf. But it was worth a shot, anything was better than trying to have Karasu fly them in.  

Gredar

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:24 pm
"Where are you?" Miles questioned Marten, ignoring what he was asked. "If you can tell us where you are, Kraid can get us there easy."

Kraid looked to Mirado and thought to himself. "You," Kraid spoke quietly, motioning to Mirado. "Do you happen to know any advanced magic?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:35 pm
Witium turned with Kraid to looka t the stranger, "Yeah, what is it that you do exactly? Besides hurrying us along." The elf raised an eyebrow in question.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:55 pm
"I have no idea where I am. I could guide Kraid through a trace spell though. He'll need something of mine, some skin or hair to so the spell knows what to look for. Check the room I stayed in, there may be some hair on the pillow." Marten silently heaved a sigh of relief. He wasn't sure what would happen if he tried to put someone else's soul into one of his creations.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games