Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:38 pm
Xia grinned as she stepped in, giving a mischievous wink to Kazen as she went. She stepped out into Destiny Islands and looked around for Sora's group. "Sora!" she called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Kazen followed after, looking around. "Hmm... are they around here?"  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:59 pm
Xia looked around still, keeping her eye out for Sora's group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:15 pm
(WHA sorry guys, I had home work!!!, anyway)

(Riku)

Riku followed after. But when he saw the blan state his world was in, it almost broke his heart.

"So... Sora is suppose to be here?" He said calmly, restraining his remorce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)

Sora looked puzzled by Sazuka's words.

"You mean... some one stoll your memories!!"

"That's awful," said Donald.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:32 pm
Medevilgirl

(Riku)

Riku followed after. But when he saw the blan state his world was in, it almost broke his heart.

(Sora)

"I guess you can say it that way. But I dont remember who took them." she said thoughtfully. "Selphie might know, but I'm not sure that she would."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:26 pm
Kazen looked over at Riku. "Yeah, this is where they were, at least..." He looked around. "But, it looks like they left. They're probably still around somewhere, though. Or I could just be totally wrong."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:20 pm
((Tis ok. Yeah school's almost out!! ^.^))

Xia looked blankly at the now ruined Destiny Island's. She looked back to Riku, unsure where Sora was herself. "He's...gotta be here somewhere.." she said, trying to be hopeful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:36 pm
dragonrebelfire
Medevilgirl

(Riku)

(Sora)

"I guess you can say it that way. But I dont remember who took them." she said thoughtfully. "Selphie might know, but I'm not sure that she would."

Xidan walks up behind them
"well i guess this is a suprise seeing how you'vechanged sora,dont you remember me.......anyway her memories have been taken away by someone from the organization named xack maybe you know him?"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:45 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
Medevilgirl

(Riku)

(Sora)

"well i guess this is a suprise seeing how you'vechanged sora,dont you remember me.......anyway her memories have been taken away by someone from the organization named xack maybe you know him?"
Suzuka turned around to look at him. "So you know who took my memory?" she asked puzzled that he didnt tell her before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
Medevilgirl

(Riku)

(Sora)

Suzuka turned around to look at him. "So you know who took my memory?" she asked puzzled that he didnt tell her before.

"sorry,i thought you knew"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:26 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
Medevilgirl

(Riku)

(Sora)

"I didnt. All of my memory was erased, including the person who did this to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:31 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
Medevilgirl

(Riku)

(Sora)

"I didnt. All of my memory was erased, including the person who did this to me."

"well,i tried to teach you this again,i dont know if it worked,but can you do this?"
xidan stares at her and closes hisand opens it again and his eyes turn completely black  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:33 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"well,i tried to teach you this again,i dont know if it worked,but can you do this?"
xidan stares at her and closes hisand opens it again and his eyes turn completely black
"The last time i did that, my head felt like a elephant sat on it, so no thanks." she said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:36 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"The last time i did that, my head felt like a elephant sat on it, so no thanks." she said sarcastically.

"whatever,have it your way"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:38 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"whatever,have it your way"
"Will it make you happy if I try again?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas