Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:10 am
On the other side of the note, where no one would usually read, some words were scrawled in a hurry,

Ariana, I expect you to be a lot stronger when I come back, if Kiyoshi’s training you. Be ssure to meet my expectations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 am
Daisuke walked into the classroom cheerful and bright.

"Hi guys! What's new?!"  

D a i j b

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 am
*korioki starte to jugle flares with grate exsitemant*
not long now im goin' to be outa this joint xd he he he  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:50 am
((Still academy student difference is I get 5 academy lightning jutsu))
Ariana looked up at the guy
"I'd appreciate that a lot. As you can see I'm quite old and have been way too long"
Ariana said referring to fact she was 17 years old

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:41 am
"Eh, you'll both get out of here soon enough. It's only a matter of time. So I see by your profile, you've learned most of the jutsu you need to learn so far?" ((talking to both of you))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 am
"I've decided. When I become jounin, I'm going to go to the Snow village, permanently." Daisuke's eyes were closed so he would have to see the reaction of everyone around him.  

D a i j b

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 pm
((Well that kinda hard to get 5 lightning acadmey jutsu when their are only 4 XD))

Kiyoshi smiled at the girl, then offered his hand to her. "The name is Kiyoshi Hyuga." He said in a kind manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 pm
"Hey Kiyoshi, I meant to ask you, how do you have the Sharingan along with your Byakugan. I see you're a Hyuga, but how do you have that Sharingan? I've always been curious..."  

D a i j b

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:19 pm
Kiyoshi looked up at Daisuke, and his right eye that looked like a Byakugan turned into a Sharingan. "Implant." He said as the Sharingan turned back to Byakugan  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:32 pm
((Can I just add 1 genin level jutsu since my characters like 17, has great chakra control i practice chakra control every time i rp, and she has a biju {w/e excuse that gives me} Please don't tell me to ask my kage ive been hearing that. Just say "NO!" instead))
Ariana shook his hand then asked
"When do we begin our training?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:37 pm
((Yeah sure, add 1 genin jutsu))

Kiyoshi looked back down at her. "You know it is customary to introduce ones self back." He smiled slightly at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm
bb3000ae
((Yeah sure, add 1 genin jutsu))

Kiyoshi looked back down at her. "You know it is customary to introduce ones self back." He smiled slightly at her.

Ariana laughed a bit as that had slipped her mind
"I'm sorry, my name is Ariana"
She said wanting to train really bad.  

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:45 pm
"Well nice to meet you Ariana." Kiyoshi then sat in the desk infront of her and turn to face her. "Now before we began I want you to tell me about yourself. Like, Dislikes, hobbies, combat style, combat specialty, weapons of choice." He said wanted to get a full understanding of how to train her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Rahenno walked to the academy. it's been a year since he last seen it, so he enters the building. "hey whats up everybody" Rahenno said with a smile, greeting all the nin. "it's been a while since i've seen all of you."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:50 pm
(OMFGWTFBBQ RAHENNO LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kiyoshi looked up and waved at Rahenno. "Hey Rah, long time no see." He said with a big smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games