Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmmaM2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:48 pm

rofl
Hi all,, just here to intro myself,, Im very new to Gaia but am enjoying it allready,, I play many different sites like this one and spend way too uch time on them but Im hopelessly addicted to them,, I am an adult player but still enjoy the site and dont think you have to be a kid to be here,, in RL I go by Karen but you can just call me EmmaM,, nice to meet you all
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:04 pm

User Image

Okay, so here I go:

My name is Melissa.
You can call me that, if you wish.
I'm a girl.
I like to read.
My passion is music.
I like to act.
I like to sing.
I like photography.
I like photos.
I like to dance around my room when no one's watching.
I'm comfortable in my own skin.
I hate posers, wanna-be people and people who hate me because I'm myself.
I hate people who are obsessed over a celebrity and like to show it off to prove that they like them more.

I hate a lot of things, but then again, I like a lot.

Once you get to know me, you'll like me. I guess.

Anyways, yeah.

Hollywood Shiz

FoggySacrifices

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:40 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm a girl.
My name is Kara (call me that or Strawberrie or whatever).
I'm almost 17 blaugh
I have a pretty white kittie kat
I love anime and fantasy books
I'm a pretty big nerd. EXAMPLE: I'd much rather read a book alone than hang out with people or go to a party.
I love the colors blue, black and purple
I hate the colors pink, orange and yellow

I'm a pretty cool person unless you meet me on the wrong day or you make me mad.
I'm fairly sarcastic, but I have a pretty good sense of humor
I also tend to be pessamistic...
I am AGAINST wars
Um...anything else you wanna know. PM me!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 pm

Hi im ~dragondemon326~ or dragongirl or dragon I go by just about anything. I go by Brittany and my nickname Luna in real life. I am a felmale. I am in 8th grade and have been on gaia for over a year. I have a dog(border collie) and love anime, music, and fantasy books. Music and books are my life along with my friends. I hate the color pink but love the fruit in that color. I hate war's but i know there is no peace without war sadly. Anything else just read my page or message me. Bye bye.

~dragondemon326~

hades-reincarnation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:14 pm

hello...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:47 pm

Hello i'm known as Mandy, and I am a female. I LOVE to read, watch anime, draw, write poetry and fanfiction. If I'm chosen I would use the gold towards my dream avatar. heart

Ruuche

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:22 pm

Marcus be mine name. I RP on gaia a lot now. I do Angel and Naruto rps. I'm 19, been on gaia 3 years (Jesus what a waste too, but fun), I read a lot of mangas and read a good handful of books. I also collect swords, those of which resemble the ones my avi has, except mine are black. Like my mood, the typical gothy emo person you know, but remember kids, labels are for soup, not for people. Thats about it
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:26 pm

۩jąƆøþ۩

Hello everyone, my name is B.r.a.n.d.f.l.a.k.e.s. My realname is Jacob Brandfas, but most people call me Jacoby (Juh-Koh-Bee). I am a writer, I am currently writing a book about zombies taking over the world, lol. It's quite interesting in my opinion, and it isn't all Sci-Fi loopy, it's actually realistic. People call me a Goth and/or a Hippie, but as Angel said above me, Labels are stupid. Though, in all fairness I am a bit of a hippie. I enjoy books many people have never heard of such as "How To Read A Book" by Mortimer J. Adler, weird, I know, and I am currently reading Kurt Cobain's Journal. Very inspiring. I am a very happy, random, and weird person, and people tell me I am intellegant, and extremely creative, they also say I am extremely eccentric, but I'm fine with that.

۞ßȑǠȠǷƒдϚ ۞

Rough-Edged Raconteur

Dapper Gaian

sunshineeee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 pm

Hii.
I'm kortnee squared. My real name is Courtenay, and I'm currently kind of hungry. I'm 15, and I need to get my driver's permit this month! I probably won't though, oh well. I'm really opinionated, and I love talking to people. Myspace is like my second home, and I always have a myspace window open no matter what other site I'm on. Sad, isn't it?

I have three bestfriends, but they live 2,000 miles away from me because I moved from Oregon to Texas in 2005. One of them is coming to visit me on July 16th, and then I'm going back to Oregon with her for 2 weeks on the July 25th. I'm very freaking excited. : D I've had numerous people tell me that I'm 'different', but no one ever actually explains to me why. I also get that I'm 'cute' a lot, but hey, thats a compliment, right? I think people underestimate me a lot, but thats okay, because I know who I am, and what I'm capable of.

I've been on Gaia since the end of 2005, and this is my second account. I deleted the other one. I actually sort of gave up back in February, my school work got me all caught up. Anyway, I'm back now, and its summer, and I'm addicted to Gaia and addicted to getting my treasured Kiki Kitty.

I am idiosyncratic, and I like using big words. I love reading, writing, and photography. My biggest dream would to be a novelist/photographer, but thats a hard field. I love fashion and street photography. I love people watching, because the human race is so curious. I'm still learning about myself, and humans in general, and thats okay with me. I have wierd sense of music, don't ask me my favorite band, because I can't tell you. I also have really strange fashion sense - if you can call it sense.

I don't want this to be too long. Heh. Mainly, if I got the goal, it would all go towards my dream avatar: first off, getting my Kiki, which has been my goal ever since I started Gaia. It probably would've been wise of me to try harder when I first got here, when it was almost 100k cheaper than it is now, but you can't dwell on the past because you can't change it, you can only change the future. I try to live by that as much as possible.

Thanks heart

Courtenay
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:20 pm

Yo, I'm Des... not really sure what else you need to know about me.

Deschaine

Blah76

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello I'm Blah76 but I like to use the name Bana otherwise.
Ummm. Well I was told about this from Benevolent Rose and my greedy intuition said go for it.
Ummmm, I have quests going and that would probably be where the money would go but other than that I cant think of any things that make me diffrent from everyone else here and I dont realy expect to be given anything so this will just be a fun thing for a bit.
Oh and I like poking people with ninjas and muhaha.
MUHAHA! *pokes* ninja hard habbit to kick ya know?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:24 pm

I'm Burabure on here. In RL I'm Steven. I have fun with greeting cards, etc. I send my friends encouragement cards for no reason.

It'll say something like,"You can do it!"
Then they think,"What? What can I do?"

I also open the phone book and send "Just Because" cards to strangers. And they can't even ask why, the card explains it.

Just because...

Burabure

RaveToTheGrave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:24 am

my real name is james.
i love techno.
im 14
lets party
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:25 pm

i am kero
real name charles
i am 16

KerotheFox

nuGen Staff Guildsman

Kelli Chan

Dangerous Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:35 pm

Hello I am Sango[My internet nickname]

My real name is Kelli, very obvious from my username.

I'm 13, and thats pretty much about it. biggrin

Feel free to contact me if you need help with anything that is Gaia-related.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games