Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 am

(destiny put her hand son his neck) i understand..ill watch you sleep then....(smiles) i lopve you...(kisses his forhead and strts to sing him asleep and her voice sounds like an angel)~hold me tight dont ever let go i dint ever think to know you would be the one for me here tonight we lay im always by yourside~
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:16 am

Gohma smiled slightly and drifted off to sleep peacefully. His dreams were streaked with nightmares though and he tossed slightly. A cold sweat broke out on his body and he shivered as he tossed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:19 am

destiny became concerned as she held him)...goohma..kun..youor so...haunted..(as the cold sweat break out begins with her) oh dear(kisses him gently really worried) gohma(she gently tugged t him afraid of her own night terrors feeling her yees slowly drift and fall asllep)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 am

Gohma twitched slightly at her touch and settled back into a peaceful sleep. He smiled lightly in his dreams.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:24 am

(destiny winced in her sleep and clawed his back) no..... stop...mama....not the knife please!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:27 am

Gohma shot up suddenly. He felt a slight stream of blood on his back, but he ignored it as he pulled Destiny close to him. He tryed to comfort her. Stroking her hair and face he began whispering to her.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:30 am

no!(she screamed out) dont!! ahhhh! stop it!! it dont go there!! dont put it there!!! ythat my spot!!! mine!!! no knife!! bad kunai!! BAD!!!!!(crying and cuddling him)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:32 am

Gohma held her close. Stroking her softly he whispered to her the whole time. He kissed her lightly and hoped his touch alone would be enough to bring her out of it.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:37 am

(she brought her knees to her chest feeling like it will never end) gohma kun run!! shell get you mama will get you!!! shell kill you like daiske! pleaase NOOO!(jumps up awake breathing heavily) gohma!!(yells looking around)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:38 am

Gohma held her tightly to his chest. He felt her breathing hard and tryed to calm her. Always he stroked her hair and whispered comforting words to her.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:42 am

*is crying on his chest) you wont..put a knife inside me...will you..? no there...where itll hurt...will you?...to where i cant bear children...will you?.....(is trying not ot sobb as much)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:44 am

Gohma's eyes widened slightly. He hugged her even tighter and kissed her on the forehead. "No my love." He whispered. "Never would I hurt you." He stroked her hair softly and kissed her again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:45 am

never?...not once...leaase dont...be like mother..who did it...every morining and night..please....dont...(claws his shirt and crys on him)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:47 am

Gohma felt a tear fall out and splash against his chest. He sighed and pulled her into him and wrapped them both in a blanket. "Never." He promised. He kissed her again and leaned against the wall with her laying on top of him.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games