Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7999 8000 8001 8002 8003 8004 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:48 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
TheWingsOfTheGods
it's more likely he'd suffer from Hypotension

or Anemia

the ability to make a lot of blood, but it never said it's healthy blood with enough oxygen, water, protein, etc etc or whatever you know

Just my opinion rofl

Diabetes is extremely manageable, though same time it does deal to do if blood flow is healthy in a person's body and whatever

I say it should of had all the blood diseases including hiv bwahahaha jk

Ahhh idk

but is time to sleep

HIV?!

Kleine would never "get any" again crying

And LOL, if I had all of them I'd be dead in a few hours.

I just don't really think it matters what sickness he has, and I don't want people to pity Kleine as some sick, dying cripple, y'know?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Low blood pressure. Since your using you blood to fight it isn't in your body, causing

Blurry vision
Confusion
Dizziness
Fainting
Light-headedness
Sleepiness
Weakness

Too hardcore. As said a second ago, I don't want to be that pitiful little sick boy. D:

I have an image of Kleine of being confused and weak MENTALLY, but physically capable of doing alot of damage. If I had to become that sad sob on the corner of the road then I'd probably begin to hate my character.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 am

Incubus Shane

She was a cloud ninja for a bit... but she started in Mist and then came back to Mist after she became Jounin. o___O

Who, the angel hosts? Psh! That'd make it too easy, we could get them all at once : D

Hopefully we don't have to fight Masumi... I don't wanna lose angel hunters. xD SURRENDER PEACEFULLY, WOMAN.

I used to call Bishamonten "Monte", so I guess I understand. xD

@Wings: I don't even know what that is! : D

@Alviss: The reason we quote is because we get notices when quoting. Otherwise people may never even realize we replied to them, if they are to log off.

Ohh so she like me except I went to Grass when I was a genin lived there till I was Kage and left lmao haha

I don't even know all the angel I only met one other one that is the current and I guess two but idk she was an Angel. I researched other stuff I hardly look into Angels or Demons

She doesn't like the arc, I really doubt she'll go peacefully
Even if she liked the arc she wouldn't go peacefully.... I know lmao haha

Well for this arc I might finally give up my Kusaton, and start becoming a sealing masters, I'm better at one on one than with multiple allies or having to fight a lot of enemies

Yes Oku is my nig you dig mofo lmao hahaha lol rofl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 am

Alright, and okay.

i think it is bugging me mostly because of what is going through my mind.

touketsu_makai

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 am

I think it was made to make you sickly, to balance the infinite blood and the giant field you can produce, since it's the highest level chakra and strength

Like how the ninetail user would die if he stays in the stage for too long since he's healing and destroying his body over and over

edit:
Then you just infect everyone with HIV since it's in your blood rofl
jk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 am

Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Low blood pressure. Since your using you blood to fight it isn't in your body, causing

Blurry vision
Confusion
Dizziness
Fainting
Light-headedness
Sleepiness
Weakness

Too hardcore. As said a second ago, I don't want to be that pitiful little sick boy. D:

I have an image of Kleine of being confused and weak MENTALLY, but physically capable of doing alot of damage. If I had to become that sad sob on the corner of the road then I'd probably begin to hate my character.

So your saying you guy doesn't need blood to live? Since all that is what happens when you lose too much blood.
He wouldn't have to be the sick little kid., it'd just be in battle he'd be less aware of his surroundings due to the weakness, blured vision, light headedness, etc.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 am

also. diebities is a Cause of low blood pressure, so even with diebities, you'd still have all that due to you drawing upon your own blood for battle.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane

She was a cloud ninja for a bit... but she started in Mist and then came back to Mist after she became Jounin. o___O

Who, the angel hosts? Psh! That'd make it too easy, we could get them all at once : D

Hopefully we don't have to fight Masumi... I don't wanna lose angel hunters. xD SURRENDER PEACEFULLY, WOMAN.

@Alviss: The reason we quote is because we get notices when quoting. Otherwise people may never even realize we replied to them, if they are to log off.

Ohh so she like me except I went to Grass when I was a genin lived there till I was Kage and left lmao haha

I don't even know all the angel I only met one other one that is the current and I guess two but idk she was an Angel. I researched other stuff I hardly look into Angels or Demons

Well for this arc I might finally give up my Kusaton, and start becoming a sealing masters, I'm better at one on one than with multiple allies or having to fight a lot of enemies

When I seal him I'mma be like

YO OKU.

GET YO BUTT IN THA GEM.

I follow the progress of the angels and demons more than anyone else simply because I wish to always be aware of who a better target would be for the time being.

@Wings: I'll think about it gonk I just have blurry vision and light-headedness, sometimes weakness IRL very often, and I don't want to bring that into the RP. It sucks. I hate how it feels and I don't want to have to feel funny every time I'm using too much blood in a battle. X_____X Kleine is alot like me in a way, but I don't feel like I'd very much enjoy playing that out.

As I don't use my potential overpowered techniques to the fullest, I don't think I should have to use my weakness to the fullest, either.

@Naito: Well yes, but I also have a limit to how long I can be in my angel's form before Kleine passes out. For Divination it's even shorter.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
also. diebities is a Cause of low blood pressure, so even with diebities, you'd still have all that due to you drawing upon your own blood for battle.

This is assuming that my blood is like a normal human's. It has different properties. It is hardly even liquid, it can defend me from attacks, and can impale and even slice through enemies. Obviously, it's special blood, and therefore does not have the same exact conditions.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 am

tell the truth, i believe it should be you be like that during a prolonged battle, and maybe for about 10-20 posts after said battle. Not all the time, since you not using you blood all the time.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
tell the truth, i believe it should be you be like that during a prolonged battle, and maybe for about 10-20 posts after said battle. Not all the time, since you not using you blood all the time.

I may think of a system later...?

8 Posts before I start getting minor issues, such as blurry vision, 12 before I feel light-headed and a little dizzy, 16 before I feel weakness and at 20 I pass out.

I subtract 1 post for each 3 jutsu I use?

IDK. sad

Either way the weakness isn't really mandatory, and is not described, so I still don't feel like it's necessary, and due to Kleine's ascension I doubt his body could even get "sick" anymore. He could still feel pain, and maybe a little sick to the stomache, but feeling such intense sicknesses seems improbable.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:08 am

Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane

YO OKU.

GET YO BUTT IN THA GEM.

I follow the progress of the angels and demons more than anyone else simply because I wish to always be aware of who a better target would be for the time being.

@Wings: I'll think about it gonk I just have blurry vision and light-headedness, sometimes weakness IRL very often, and I don't want to bring that into the RP. It sucks. I hate how it feels and I don't want to have to feel funny every time I'm using too much blood in a battle. X_____X Kleine is alot like me in a way, but I don't feel like I'd very much enjoy playing that out.

As I don't use my potential overpowered techniques to the fullest, I don't think I should have to use my weakness to the fullest, either.

@Naito: Well yes, but I also have a limit to how long I can be in my angel's form before Kleine passes out. For Divination it's even shorter.

He be like: I guess it's no different than Arekku or Susanoo/Arashi whatever....
lmao

see I have no reason to do so!!!!!!!

As well rofl I'm kind of a hidden angel i hardly ever gone pass the stage 1 in public I can't think of any since I got him back hahaha.
Oku just appears with Susanoo and are there to harass Arekku hahaha

Yeah?

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 am

In another note doesn't anyone find annoying that Kaguya users tend to make bones pop out from the ground and surfaces from the ground like trees? I don't see the logic in where they could do that really by just touching the floor let alone making it so accurate, what ya'll thoughts on this?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:12 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane

YO OKU.

GET YO BUTT IN THA GEM.

He be like: I guess it's no different than Arekku or Susanoo/Arashi whatever....
lmao

see I have no reason to do so!!!!!!!

As well rofl I'm kind of a hidden angel i hardly ever gone pass the stage 1 in public I can't think of any since I got him back hahaha.
Oku just appears with Susanoo and are there to harass Arekku hahaha

Yeah?

Kleine talks about his angel alot because it was almost like a father to him, however, he also likes to brag about it, and people who fear him because of his angel disgust him anyways, so he actually enjoys finding out who hates angels/demons and who doesn't. Those who do hate them, he usually pursues them until they are alone and then kills them. As you can see, he reallyreally hates "bigots".

Angel -- 20 posts active before he passes out.

Divination -- 10 posts active before he passes out.

Divination is essentially his angel's fourth stage but he can ONLY use blood jutsu in that stage, and obviously he wouldn't feel sick while using Divination since his body is simply a hollow shell of blood.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
In another note doesn't anyone find annoying that Kaguya users tend to make bones pop out from the ground and surfaces from the ground like trees? I don't see the logic in where they could do that really by just touching the floor let alone making it so accurate, what ya'll thoughts on this?

Right now, my only problem with the Kaguya is that their defenses are literally unbreakable at high ranks.

That's why Ryugan was so damn invincible. You can blame almost everything on that bloodline of his.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7999 8000 8001 8002 8003 8004 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games