Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8000 8001 8002 8003 8004 8005 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:18 am

Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7
In another note doesn't anyone find annoying that Kaguya users tend to make bones pop out from the ground and surfaces from the ground like trees? I don't see the logic in where they could do that really by just touching the floor let alone making it so accurate, what ya'll thoughts on this?

Right now, my only problem with the Kaguya is that their defenses are literally unbreakable at high ranks.

That's why Ryugan was so damn invincible. You can blame almost everything on that bloodline of his.

I never cared about it, I figured a long time ago just destroy the cells that composed the bloodline making it useless, with the angel I can just do it much more efficient than before.

Other than that mmmm I can't really thing of a way to break through it

Maybe Mykyo's bloodline?
idk did you have any ideas?

The reason I have problem with popping just like that is that it somewhat makes Mokuton useless in combat -_-
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:20 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7
In another note doesn't anyone find annoying that Kaguya users tend to make bones pop out from the ground and surfaces from the ground like trees? I don't see the logic in where they could do that really by just touching the floor let alone making it so accurate, what ya'll thoughts on this?

Right now, my only problem with the Kaguya is that their defenses are literally unbreakable at high ranks.

That's why Ryugan was so damn invincible. You can blame almost everything on that bloodline of his.

I never cared about it, I figured a long time ago just destroy the cells that composed the bloodline making it useless, with the angel I can just do it much more efficient than before.

Other than that mmmm I can't really thing of a way to break through it

Maybe Mykyo's bloodline?
idk did you have any ideas?

The reason I have problem with popping just like that is that it somewhat makes Mokuton useless in combat -_-

Well, Kleine and Shahnz can both kill Kaguya users by using SMALL holes inbetween the armor to get some blood/lava in... (there has to be at least a few holes, it'd be impossible to breathe otherwise) where the blood/lava can then kill them, but that'd 1. be difficult and annoying and 2. impossible for alot of people to do, so Kaguya armor reallyreally needs a huge frickin' nerf.

Most people can't even scratch high-ranked Kaguya atm.

And yeah, Mokuton is basically just a weak version of Kaguya.

I guess I can relate to Kaguya though, most of them don't RP out the extreme pain that comes with using their bones, it's just annoying and repetitive lol.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 am

The can grow bone from existing bone, so what they really do is grow bone from there feet into the ground, and then spread it through the ground. Thjis process is supposed to take time, like, 4-5 posts, but most people ignore that.

Sunso doesn't need to breath cause he's an edo tensi summon.
Doesn't really feel pain cause of the point above this one.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
The can grow bone from existing bone, so what they really do is grow bone from there feet into the ground, and then spread it through the ground. Thjis process is supposed to take time, like, 4-5 posts, but most people ignore that.

Then you should understand why I don't post being sick when I fight. crying

Wait, Sunso's a Kaguya? or what o__O

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:26 am

must find a way to integrate Kleine's new armor o______o

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 am

Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods

He is a kaguya bloodline and a joukai clan member, who uses sand , light, and lightning techniques.
This combo gives him 2 S-rank defenses passively (one of which means sunso doesn't have to move, since it fights back on it's own), and 4 S-rank defenses in battle granting him incredible speed and duribility as a side effect.
If you physically touch him, you lose.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:29 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods

He is a kaguya joukai clan member, who uses sand , light, and lightning techniques.
This combo gives him 2 S-rank defenses passively, and 4 S-rank defenses in battle as well as incredible speed and duribility.

That's not overpowered at all! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 am

Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods

He is a kaguya joukai clan member, who uses sand , light, and lightning techniques.
This combo gives him 2 S-rank defenses passively, and 4 S-rank defenses in battle as well as incredible speed and duribility.

This character was created back before i was crew, almost immediately after my first character was death godded, and was designed to be an indestructable defense.
Whether it's OP or not doesn't really matter to me unless they do things in an unfair way. ATM Sunso only acts defensively. he doesn't instigate.

EDIT: this character is about 2 years old. The monthly boost only gives me well over a kage's chakra level.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:35 am

Incubus Shane

User Image

where is this armor from? It's legit
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:35 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods

This character was created back before i was crew, almost immediately after my first character was death godded, and was designed to be an indestructable defense.
Whether it's OP or not doesn't really matter to me unless they do things in an unfair way. ATM Sunso only acts defensively. he doesn't instigate.

Shahnz has probably about as much defense as Sunso, but he doesn't have that much speed or offense... so...

He's kind of like a turtle! mrgreen

I would say "Kleine only acts defensively too" but then again, he did kinda just take over a village a few days ago... and is going to be hunting angels soon... so I guess not

but hey, just like being a Kage I gotta represent mah angel hunters, I may never be as powerful (legitimately) as Madara but I want to at least be able to tell people that neither the organization or the leader of it is a joke...

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:37 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane

User Image

Atlantica Online; AKA a game I've never played.

cool

It's pretty awesome, huh? Only prob I have with it is that it looks almost as if it were built for a small person, where Kleine is 6'6" (he grew in height when he ascended) and is pretty muscular. o_o
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 am

Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods

Shahnz has probably about as much defense as Sunso, but he doesn't have that much speed or offense... so...

I would say "Kleine only acts defensively too" but then again, he did kinda just take over a village a few days ago... and is going to be hunting angels soon... so I guess not

but hey, just like being a Kage I gotta represent mah angel hunters, I may never be as powerful (legitimately) as Madara but I want to at least be able to tell people that neither the organization or the leader of it is a joke...

Note a said ATM
In the past, sunso caused a 3km wide crator in cloud, mist and erased a mist 7 member from existance. His death was by fenrir using an illegal action to paralyse him. something along the lines of his pet being able to use any jutsu he could use.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods

Note a said ATM
In the past, sunso caused a 3km wide crator in cloud, mist and erased a mist 7 member from existance. His death was by fenrir using an illegal action to paralyse him. something along the lines of his pet being able to use any jutsu he could use.

His pet could use any jutsu he could use?

LOLOL

Did it have the same amount of chakra?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 am

Incubus Shane
Naito_Arekkusu7
Incubus Shane

User Image

Atlantica Online; AFK a game I've never played.

cool

It's pretty awesome, huh? Only prob I have with it is that it looks almost as if it were built for a small person, where Kleine is 6'6" (he grew in height when he ascended) and is pretty muscular. o_o

I gotta check out there art then!!!

Yeah it looks good for my rpc who's only 5'7'' and just an athletic guy instead of overly muscular rofl he's like a midget compare to everyone!!!! LOL though when he Kusakage he was like 10 and less than 5 feet bwahaha it was fun ^_^

Hahaha yeah dude well guys that big usually wear heavy armor instead
Cause they can lol

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:43 am

I WANT PARKOUR NOW T~T

The gyms closed tomorrow for Maintenance and i didn't get to go last week and the week before i got there late.

Been a bad time fro PK.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8000 8001 8002 8003 8004 8005 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games