Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8001 8002 8003 8004 8005 8006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:22 am

I bought two Monthly letters for the price of one. I love online stufz.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:25 am

lol i r vegeta

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:25 am

Hey Fish, who/where did yu get the CaramellDansen dance for your avi on your profile?

Also, Your profile is officially more strenuous than mine, congratulations.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Hey Fish, who/where did yu get the CaramellDansen dance for your avi on your profile?

Some people made it for me when they were cool, and before they turned into douchebags.

And yey.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:36 am

Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin

Some people made it for me when they were cool, and before they turned into douchebags.

And yey.

Well, if that's the case, then I assume I'm too late for that. Right now' my only option is gonna cost me 25k. Almost got it now tho, just 10k more.

On an unrelated note, as the leader of the cult, I've always wanted to Brawl yu. I'd ask now, but I'm at my Dad's, and his interweb connection isn't as good as the one at my Mom's house.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Well, if that's the case, then I assume I'm too late for that. Right now' my only option is gonna cost me 25k. Almost got it now tho, just 10k more.

On an unrelated note, as the leader of the cult, I've always wanted to Brawl yu. I'd ask now, but I'm at my Dad's, and his interweb connection isn't as good as the one at my Mom's house.
Yeah, they probably wouldn't make anymore anyway. It was kind of a one time thing.

I'm not the best to Brawl with. I'm not as good as I'm sure you're expecting, and I'm sure you're better than me, seeing as you know all the superlingo and stuff.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:46 am

Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yeah, they probably wouldn't make anymore anyway. It was kind of a one time thing.

I'm not the best to Brawl with. I'm not as good as I'm sure you're expecting, and I'm sure you're better than me, seeing as you know all the superlingo and stuff.

Well, I don't think I'm that good either. Most of my matches with the other culties are about 50/50 win/loss. Mizu is the only one I have to Brawl with on a normal basis, and I kno him so well, I can beat him without a second though. [He thinks I'm utterly evil as Olimar tho, he even went so far as to ban me from using him at a school tournament he helped put together.] I just wanna Brawl multiple culties so I can hopefully get some recognition since I'm a hikikomori, and don't get much contact with people. [Why am I telling this to people online?]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:57 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Well, I don't think I'm that good either. Most of my matches with the other culties are about 50/50 win/loss.
Who all have you Brawled? Just out of curiosity.

Hashire Kazemeijin
Mizu is the only one I have to Brawl with on a normal basis, and I kno him so well, I can beat him without a second though.
Yeah, I know that exactly. That's why it's always unnerving (for me) to play anyone new. I'm always worried because I don't know how they play.

Hashire Kazemeijin
I just wanna Brawl multiple culties so I can hopefully get some recognition since I'm a hikikomori, and don't get much contact with people. [Why am I telling this to people online?]
I've heard you throwing that term around, and I looked it up, and I'm sorry to say, but I don't believe you're (a) hikikomori.

Wiki
Hikikomori?, lit. "pulling away, being confined", i.e. "acute social withdrawal") is a Japanese term to refer to the phenomenon of reclusive individuals who have chosen to withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement due to various personal and social factors in their lives.
Social life would include school, internet, and friends, which we know from just the post you just made you have all of.

Wiki
the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare defines hikikomori as individuals who refuse to leave their parents' house, and isolate themselves away from society in their homes for a period exceeding six months.[2] While the severity of the phenomenon varies depending on the individual, some youths remain in isolation for years, or in rare cases, decades.
I'm willing to bet you've never gone a month without leaving your house. Maybe a week. That would be surprising.

Sorry, I just don't like people classifying themselves as something that I don't believe they are. I guess it's a pet peeve. >_> You should check the Wiki page if you haven't already, though.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 am

I need to stop looking away from my DS.

For anything. Ever.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:04 am

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 am

Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well, I don't think I'm that good either. Most of my matches with the other culties are about 50/50 win/loss.
Who all have you Brawled? Just out of curiosity.

Hashire Kazemeijin
Mizu is the only one I have to Brawl with on a normal basis, and I kno him so well, I can beat him without a second though.
Yeah, I know that exactly. That's why it's always unnerving (for me) to play anyone new. I'm always worried because I don't know how they play.

Hashire Kazemeijin
I just wanna Brawl multiple culties so I can hopefully get some recognition since I'm a hikikomori, and don't get much contact with people. [Why am I telling this to people online?]
I've heard you throwing that term around, and I looked it up, and I'm sorry to say, but I don't believe you're (a) hikikomori.

Wiki
Hikikomori?, lit. "pulling away, being confined", i.e. "acute social withdrawal") is a Japanese term to refer to the phenomenon of reclusive individuals who have chosen to withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement due to various personal and social factors in their lives.
Social life would include school, internet, and friends, which we know from just the post you just made you have all of.

Wiki
the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare defines hikikomori as individuals who refuse to leave their parents' house, and isolate themselves away from society in their homes for a period exceeding six months.[2] While the severity of the phenomenon varies depending on the individual, some youths remain in isolation for years, or in rare cases, decades.
I'm willing to bet you've never gone a month without leaving your house. Maybe a week. That would be surprising.

Sorry, I just don't like people classifying themselves as something that I don't believe they are. I guess it's a pet peeve. >_> You should check the Wiki page if you haven't already, though.

If memory serves, I've Brawled Yama, Auron, Hobo, T, I think Bleu, and one/a few more I think I'm missing.

As I've seen from your posts, I can safely say I'm not a "tourneyfag" [never been in an "official" tournament.], and I don't end matches with "No Contest", even if I do something stupid and cause my own death. [Which happens more than it should do to my High-risk:High-reward play style.]

As far as Hikikomori goes, I knew the definition as well as seeing a few examples in various anime. I always thought I had a lesser version of it since I only express the real me online or in Mizu's company, and I don't leave the house unless I have to. [School, new manga/game I need.] But you make good points.

Altho there was a period during summer vacation of Junior high that I didn't go outside for over a month due to the fact that someone tried to kill me at school for the second time.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
If memory serves, I've Brawled Yama, Auron, Hobo, T, I think Bleu, and one/a few more I think I'm missing.

As I've seen from your posts, I can safely say I'm not a "tourneyfag" [never been in an "official" tournament.], and I don't end matches with "No Contest", even if I do something stupid and cause my own death. [Which happens more than it should do to my High-risk:High-reward play style.]

As far as Hikikomori goes, I knew the definition as well as seeing a few examples in various anime. I always thought I had a lesser version of it since I only express the real me online or in Mizu's company, and I don't leave the house unless I have to. [School, new manga/game I need.] But you make good points.

Altho there was a period during summer vacation of Junior high that I didn't go outside for over a month due to the fact that someone tried to kill me at school for the second time.
Well if you aren't going to just wipe the floor with me, then I'll play you sometime. XD

I've been in an tournament, but we played with items for a few, so I don't think it can be "official." I like to play with items, I always do random stages, and lately whenever I Brawl, I leave my character selector on random as well.

I'd just say you're seclusive. XD I dunno. Just the whole "japan is super kewel" thing always bugged me, because the two countries are becoming a lot more alike, and it's kind of sad. Yet all the little American teenagers love Japan, because it's where the animez come from.

And damn. Ya'll have some ******** up schools.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

Meta_Fish

For anything. Ever.
THIS IS GOOD ADVICE, FISH.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:17 am

Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish

For anything. Ever.
THIS IS GOOD ADVICE, FISH.
I KNOW HOLY s**t WHY CANT I FOLLOW IT

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 am

Sonofa b***h.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8001 8002 8003 8004 8005 8006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games