Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8032 8033 8034 8035 8036 8037 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm
Hehe.. just found that '20 things about me' thingy on facebook.. here's mine from about a year ago..
Quote:
Yeah, got tagged a few times, figured I'd FINALLY get around to this. You probably know the rules already, but basically you write 20 things about yourself (preferably less well known) and then tag 10 people you want to know more about. Here we go!

1) I have a weird obsession with cleaning my ears. Almost everyday, sometimes twice, I'll stick a Q-tip in my ear. The feeling you get when you spin it makes me happy.

2) If possible, I'll remain in pajamas for an entire day. If I have nothing to do on a weekend I'll literally live in them. That's the main reason why I have (let me count...) over four pairs of pajama pants. I have unlimited shirts. Cause I'm cool like that. I do change pairs of pajamas throughout the weekend, though. Hygiene is important.

3) You know that question 'what do you notice first about a person?' well, I could care less about smiles or eyes or bodies. I either notice height first (if they're standing up) or the size and shape of hands. Seriously.

4) I would love to write a short film based entirely in an elevator at a large corporation and tell the story through those weird conversations (and things) that happen in elevators. That would take talent.

5) The way a person holds a beer bottle is a very artistic thing to me. I dunno why, I just find myself staring. I'm not an alcoholic or anything, and I'm not promoting alcohol poisoning or anything. I just like looking at people holding beer bottles. Especially if they have a ring or two on..

6) My deodorant is citrus flavored (or scented, for you picky people). And I love it. It smells exactly like my favorite flavor of gum. Mmmm.

7) I'm not usually clumsy, but when I am, I REALLY am. I'll go a week completely poised then in two minutes I'll fall off a chair, hit my head on the corner of the table and then turn around and trip over the stairs. Seriously. It happened.

8 ) I hate skating. I haven't been since I was around nine years old. I can (or used to be able to) skate decently, but I hated the way my skates squeezed my feet. Which leads us into number 9.

9) All my shoes are all around a size too big for me. I like wearing size 7 or 8 shoes when rightfully I should be about a six and a half. What can I say? I like toe room.

10) My favorite style of comedy is the stuff friends come up with when they're just hanging out. Mostly just the funny stuff that happens to you throughout your life. Or the little nuances in relationships. So I love random home videos on youtube (if they're decent quality) especially if those people have quite a few, so you can sorta get to know them and start understanding all the insiders. I'm sorta a stalker like that, I guess.

11) My computer never gets turned off, and I tend to leave my browser up with whatever I was doing before I ran off to bed. The things I leave up can get really random. So if you're ever at my house, minimize my iTunes (the universal screen hider) and flip through a couple tabs, you may just find something weird.

12) I hate when people say they're random. Cause that's just stupid.

13) You all probably know this by now, but I get random bursts of OCDness. Especially when I'm at a restaurant. Everything must either be at right angles or arranged in some artistic manner. And my food can't touch. That'd be hearsay.

14) Guilty pleasures.. ooh boy, do I got a lot of those! Sabrina the Teenage witch, for one, I have all the seasons up to season four. And I'll get the rest. Superhero stuffs. Sometimes I'll get an urge and just watch superhero movies for an entire week. Uhh.. I like some music I really shouldn't. Which I won't mention. Cause that'd ruin my reputation. Haha.

15) Most of what anyone says to me sparks some sort of quote from a movie, TV show or interview I've seen. Sometimes I'll recite it (to the great annoyance of others) other times I'll just start laughing and they won't know why.

16) Another plan PERFECTLY executed! I had that line stuck in my head for a good three months and for the love of God I could not remember what it was from. I asked like five people, and they all said they'd look it up and get back to me.... they never did. It was the little mermaid 2, by the way.

17) Eek, getting close! I'm not sure I want it to end! Uh.. I'm really good at recognizing certain singers or bands from their styles (if I listen to em a lot) and will usually catch on to a song of their's that I'd never heard in movies and watch all the way to the very end of the credits (where they list the songs) just to see if I was right. Recently it was Regina Spektor in the second Narnia.

18 ) I steal clothes from people. Many a friend or a relative has lost a piece of their wardrobe to my patchy and mismatched one. I've only bought a very very small percentage of it.

19) During exams this year I've been listening to this British band non-stop and all their interviews and home videos on youtube. Unfortunately, though, iPods and stuffs aren't allowed into the exams. So there I am, singing their songs in my head, rocking out at my desk, and constantly getting distracted from the test. I rush through it just thinking of my iPod and the treasures it holds. xD

20) Last one! I may just have to do two of these.. well gotta think of a good one, I guess. Ah! another exam one. The one thing I fuss and fuss over on every exam, erasing it and redoing it countless times is my signature. I never get it just right. I leave it eventually after about the seventh re-try.

Anyway! That was 20 special things about me! Hope you learned something and weren't too put off by it! I hope you laughed, you cried, you lost 15 pounds! And most of all, I hope it brought me closer to you! Whoever you are! C'mon! Let's Elope! ::sings:: Run away with me now... into the night... xDD
Yeah.. not exactly sure what I was thinking.

I'M GETTING AN ASYMMETRICAL BOB WITH A RETRO PURPLE STREAK ON TUESDAY!

My first interesting haircut!

Research papers are crap.
«stomps on the crap»

Also, La Maladie Imaginaire is a crap book. Molière the french Shakespeare my a**.

«pouts»

...candy?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 pm
I love bob cuts, that like my favorite style on a chick.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 pm
-googles bob cut-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm
*shuffles closer and pulls bag out of pocket looking over shoulders in case someone sees* Yeah, and it's pure. I only deal the best you know. ^_^ You got the paper?  

Elpinoine
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 pm
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A BOB CUT IS?!?

Pfft. Seriously Pazz. Sometimes I don't know what to do with you.

Good to know Grey! Maybe in 2010 it'll inspire me to get a boyfriend. Mind you, I get to bum around for a few months.. can't really see me wasting precious time with a boyfriend when I could be doing nothing.. xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:36 pm
I don't know how to deal with you. D<

I knew what it was
Just had to check
I don't care about fashion

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nadindel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 pm
::pulls out a few drooled over scraps of paper::
How about half the stuff for everything except the Data Analysis and Conclusion...
I'll be back for the others later
>>
<<

Edit:
::Nadi had no idea what bob cuts were...::
::Nadi never even heard of it before::
::Nadi just found out::

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm
That's why you don't get hats Spazz. D:

Even I knew what a bob-cut was.

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 pm
I don't care about hairstyle names

And cowboy hats will always be silly in my eyes
Unless viewed during a western movie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 pm
I don't care that you don't care about fashion. I totally get it.
I don't expect you to know what harem pants are, or sweetheart necklines, or cap sleeves or stuff like that.. but a bob? It's pretty rudementary.

I sound a bit harsh, I'm sorry. I was just joking around with you Pazzie.. it was like an affectionate exasperation. Like when someone does something that could be annoying but that you find extremely cute.

I find it cute.

But I'm still slightly amazed. And you too, Nadi. I mean, the language buys you points.. but still. But you're a guy too.. but I don't think that really counts for anything anymore.

«huggles her wonderfully fashion challenged friends»

«pats Grey on the head»

Ick. Cowboy hats.
Only fun when worn with a slip, a chunky belt, and colorful cowboy boots.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 pm
>_>
I hate most hats...
especially the cowboy ones.
I don't get why people wear them nowadays?
If you Americans can get away with such silliness, why can't I go around wearing the helmet of the praetorian guard without arousing weird looks?!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 pm
Well you guys should know that you can never really tell when I'm being serious.

I might get the hat and wear it.

But am I joking when I wear it?

That's up to you to decide.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OR maybe I just want to be like Lemmy.

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 pm
What's that on the front of it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 pm
Well.. my grandpa looks pretty badass in a cowboy hat. My Dad looks like a friendly hobo^^

I don't wear em. I don't wear most hats. I'm not really a hat person. They can really complete an outfit, but unless I'm getting really dressed up, no hats.

But I do need toques. Cause otherwise I'd freeze to death. I wear a really fuzzy one and then wear a hood pulled tight overtop. I think I need to purchase ear muffs too. This winter has been really cold.

NEGATIVE FORTY SEVEN DEGREES CELSIUS A FEW NIGHTS AGO!

I still need to decide if I want bangs with my bob. I look really cute with bangs, but I get annoyed easily and tend to sweep them to the side instead of leaving them where they're supposed to be. Though, now that I've outgrown my bangs and no longer am in the habit of brushing them out of my eyes, I may be able to deal with them.

Whaddya guys think, bangs or no bangs?

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 pm
I'm not qualified to give suggestions and/or feedback.

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8032 8033 8034 8035 8036 8037 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games