Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8034 8035 8036 8037 8038 8039 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 am
KAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 am
Nadi has finished the first draft of his research paper!
Hooray!
Now he has...
4 finals and three reports left!
=DDDDD

;^;

Nadindel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 am
ONE MORE FINAL!!
Srsly gonna take a nap and then study for my last final.
Gah, This one is gonna be the most frustrating one. It's a make it or break it type of thing. @___@  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 pm
I'M FREEEE! WOOOOOOOOO

DREW CAREY FTW O.O

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Requesting an invitation to Ria for

Ayrennar

please~

O: He's a pretty good writer looking to improve.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:02 pm
Looks like my life sucks again.
I can't take a spring semester as my first. And the courses I need won't be offered anyway.
There's more than 6 prerequisites for the bilingual course, so I couldn't even get special permission for an extra class in the winter semester.

So if I go to Japan, I'll be a year and a half behind in University. And I still have nothing to do with my 6 months off that I got by working my butt off in highschool. So all of that was useless and without reason.

And Mom keeps telling me it's all my fault, which isn't untrue, but is really not what I need right now.
Plus she's been criticizing my personality for letting it get to me so much.
Incessantly.

At the time when I really need to get out of my house, to avoid a serious shouting match with my mom, I'm stuck with no way out.

So looks like instead of traveling I'll be working three jobs. For no reason.

And I still have to do physics.
Looks like another downward spiral into a bout of depression for me.

Now that I'm done ranting, I'm going to cry for a while until I get over the fact that nothing in my life is working out.

Probably won't be online for a while.. physics and all.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm
Well, if you need anything...
Nadikins will always be here for ya, Celeste!
::huggles::

;^;
A Sad Celeste depresses the kins out of Nadi!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm
Ty for the invite. I am in!!!

although, the entry fee was a bit steep. I didn't think i could make it. I had to bump 3 times, or else i would have to borrow money wink (totally had Riyoku worried)  

Ayrennar

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 pm
Ayrennar
Ty for the invite. I am in!!!

although, the entry fee was a bit steep. I didn't think i could make it. I had to bump 3 times, or else i would have to borrow money wink (totally had Riyoku worried)

Goddamnit you are poor.

D:<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:38 pm
So...

does anyone want to roleplay...?

Shunko

Ayrennar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm
Imagine if you came across a character profile submission like this one:

"My hobbies in my highschool include being captain of the cheerleader squad and every major sport offered to high school students like, but not limited to: track and field events, volley ball, fencing, ballet, soccer, soft ball, snow boarding, surfing, sky diving, rock climbing, dirt biking as well as president of various clubs including drama crew, class president, poetry club, math club, chem club, being 1st in my class, and getting my romantic poetry published that talked about my troubled past when I was viciously abused by multiple relatives and foster parents where I eventually had to learn to live on the streets, being completely poor and aspiring to riches before I was thrown into a dimensional gate leading to a parallel world where I eventually became known as the true immortal, Sakura "The Slayer" Ravenheart, the winged demonic fallen celestial angel who was previously a princess priestess of ridiculous beauty who became a vampire with the ability to manipulate the past (edit previous posts) and I over came my troubled past of being a slave and rose up to become a demi-god in multiple dimensions with my space-rift warping power(can crossover threads and include outside stories /characters) as well as mind control anyone in definately (am allowed to control your characters and edit your posts as my character sees fit) and I have learned everything in existence and am loved for my beauty, my intelligence, and my kindness by all the animals and children of the world. I possess the power to incorporate all powers simultaneously while being the best in the world at all activities and sports based on my world experiences and was present at the creation and ending of time.

How you you respond?

And yes I want to roleplay!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm
To Ayrennar: That would be an awesomely over powered character. It would be nice to play as her for a few days but after that I would feel to overpowered.

To Riyoku Sakimori: When I say the girl in the corner I am referring to Sun.  

The Unforgotten Angel

Nadindel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm
I would respond as thus:

Cyanide, anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I would reply: Get out of your heart-wrenching fantasy and start with proper profile format according to skeleton, fool.

Junsui: Wonderful. Please incorporate that into your post somewhere. You don't have to name her, just describe her enough that people could skim at a glance who you are talking about. 'Shy girl in the corner' isn't enough definition to discern the whole army of them loitering about the gates. Please and thank you.

Ayre~ My character is at the gates. O:
You can talk to her, if you want...

... Or you could choose Shunko. Blah.
And I'll cry. D:

Shuuuuunkooooooo~
*glomples* Regalia is probably free about now.
Both Vamp and Gin abandoned their characters (Gordon; Kirai). D:<
I need more active partners!

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Shunko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm
u____u|l uwaaahhh.

So tired... so tired of singing...

EDIT;; Riyooo~ ;3; -is glompled- -huggle-

Actually, Yoyo-chan... will you particular with me~? I want a really cute "We-were-childhood-friends" romance, actually... xD;;  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8034 8035 8036 8037 8038 8039 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games