Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 pm
A. Available: I'm single, yes...

B. Birthday: June 21

C. Crushing on: Benedict Cumberbatch whee

D. Drink you last had: V8 strawberry banana flavored smoothie

E. Easiest person to talk to: Depends on what I'm talking about. But generally myself, lol.

F. Favorite song: My all-time favorite is "To Love You More" by Celine Dion

G. Grossest memory: Getting a piece of chocolate from the candy dish at my grandparents' place, only to discover after taking a bite that there's maggots squirming in the wrapper. xp Don't worry, I spit out the bite I took as soon as I saw it... and got rid of all of the chocolate they had.

H. Hometown: The one I'm living in right now.

I. In love with: See my response to C.

J. Jealous of: No one.

K. Killed someone: No

L. Longest friendship: With my friend Amber "Ame" - been friends for about 11 years or so now.

M. Milkshake flavour: Vanilla... or Burgerville's Timber Joey milkshake.

N. Number of siblings: 0. I'm an only child.

O. One wish: To travel to the U.K.

P. Person who you last called: Um... not sure.

Q. Question your asked the most: Why don't you talk? *laughs* I'm a very quiet person, lol. Especially if I've just recently met you. If I get to know you more, I become more communicative.

R. Reason to smile: "Thrillerbatch" *laughs*

S. Song you last sang: 98 Degrees' "Give Me Just Me One Night"

T. Time you wake up: For today? Ahem... 12:30 p.m. or so... whee

U. Underwear colour: Lavendar with white, pink and green flower designs

V. Violent moment: I'm not violent.

W. Worst habit: I don't have any.

X. X-ray you had: Just the usual ones for your teeth.

Y. Your last time you cried: Last week... cramps were making me nauseous and I ended up throwing up. Ugh...

Z. Zodiac sign: Gemini-Cancer, Snake  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
I'm heading off now. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

Thought I would hang out here in Why Not and occasionally post here in my Ramblings topic while I catch up on my Ellen. I really want to watch Buffy... mostly because of Spike ((yay for him getting more screentime!))... but I was getting quite a few Ellen shows built up. And since it's data on my Dad's computer, I thought it best to take care of freeing up some data space. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Aw... so darn cute!
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

I totally agree with this statement. Especially for my friends that live in other states or other countries than me.
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Shoe Size: 8.5
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Do you Smoke? No
Do you Drink? Occasionally
Do you Take Drugs? No
Age you get mistaken for: 16 usually... sometimes a few years younger.
Have Tattoos? No.
Want any tattoos? No.
Got any Piercings? My ears.
Want any piercings? No. I'm content with what I have.
Best friend? "The Gang" and "Serenity Crew"
Relationship status: Single
Biggest turn ons: Blue eyes, British accents
Biggest turn offs: Smoking, Drugs, Disrespectfulness
Favorite Movie: The Holiday
I’ll love you if: you make the cut. whee
Someone you miss: My friend Amber
Most traumatic experience: Um... not sure.
A fact about your personality: My friend Melissa says I have a "Zen-like" personality. biggrin
What I hate most about myself: Nothing.
What I love most about myself: Never giving up on my dreams and goals.
What I want to be when I get older: An author.
My relationship with my sibling(s): I'm an only child.
My relationship with my parents: Best friends.
My idea of a perfect date: See a movie and then a romantic dinner afterwards
My biggest pet peeves: Slow walkers, people riding too close to the back end of my car
A description of the girl/boy I like: Talented
A description of the person I dislike the most: Potentially a womanizer
A reason I’ve lied to a friend: Not ready to reveal my real feelings to them.
What I hate the most about school: Tuition costs
What my last text message says: *shrugs* I don't remember what my last text was.
Which words upset me the most: Um... *shrugs*
What words make me the best about myself: *shrugs*
A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11: I rarely do any wishes on 11:11
What I find attractive in girls: Being proud of who they are, both inside and out
Where I would like to live: Somewhere near where I live right now
One of my insecurities: Not being accepted by others
My childhood career choice: I'll just go with my earliest childhood career choice - Teacher
My favorite ice cream: French Vanilla
Who I wish I could be: I don't want to be anyone but myself
Where I want to be right now: The U.K.
The last thing I ate: Currently eating a small bowl of Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal
Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Benedict Cumberbatch... and then closely followed by Johnny Depp
A random fact about anything: A lot of the filming of Doctor Who take place in various places in or near Cardiff. smile  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image

*chuckles*
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 pm
Technically I'm an INFJ, but I haven't been able to find the INFJ version of this ((assuming there is even one)). So... I'll just bold the ones that match me from the INTJ one.

You Know You’re A INTJ When:

- You root for the smart villain rather than the dumb hero
- You have more books that you call friends than actual people
- Before every situation you think out every possible outcome and work your way towards the ideal one
- People think your angry or upset when really you are just thinking
- You can do the INTJ stare, that look of pure analysing coupled with a slightly sardonic smile that makes people feel uneasy
- Nothing is ever done efficiently enough. Other peoples’ incompetence slows you down through your day and it happens far too often.
- What do you mean you don’t have a plan?
- You always forget if you locked your car because you always space out when you do it.
- You also forget where you parked your car for the same reason. You were too focused on what you were going to do next.
- You have a fairly organized room but you have little piles of crap in various corners and shelves. These are your ideas that you are still waiting to get around to. Some are in pieces, some are half made. You should really get around to giving your android army their appendages otherwise your plan to take over Washington D.C., London, Beijing, Moscow, and Tokyo will never work. They are getting impatient.
- You walk out of romance movies in disgust and laugh through horror flicks.
- You go onto a discussion board of like-minded people and don’t agree with any of them.
- You silently listen to people trying to figure out how to do something, then chime in with the ‘correct’ way while they stare at you stunned because they didn’t think you where paying attention.
- You look at every conflict situation as an interesting idea, and it pisses off the person you’re in a conflict with (especially xxFx types hehe).
- Someone tries to hurt you with words and you don’t feel a thing, in fact, you kind of find it funny.
- You have 3-10 different conversations in your head with the person you’re actually talking to
- You have your favorite type of agenda book
- You never leave your house without some kind of list
- You constantly get asked WHY and HOW do you think your life plan will work out, and have trouble explaining the amount of contingency plans you have built in
- A “life plan” is irrelevant because you know anything could happen that is out of your control and you have to stay flexible and work out various scenarios. There is no one answer.
- You have actually thought out ways in which you could escape a prison if you were ever locked up.
- You have serious plans for events such as tidal waves, zombie uprisings, nuclear war, etc…
- When you can better explain and understand things like time travel, alternate realities and fringe sciences that you can members of popular bands, reality tv shows or flirting
- You greet a person with, “I’ve been thinking about…”
- You constantly watch the way people do things and create more efficient ways of doing them.
- You upset people by telling them, “The way you’re doing [thus and thus] is interesting, but you should do it [in this more efficient manner].”
- Assessing flaws in a security system is second nature to you.
- Someone starts a sentence with “Why don’t you…” and you turn and give them a very mean look.
- When you just finished explaining something profound and interesting and the person who are talking to goes “HUH?”
- When people say you always look like you are planning/plotting something; the association then often makes them conclude that you look evil.
- You’re listening to someone you quickly jump ahead to their point while multi-processing their motive for telling you, how they jumped to that topic, what level of response will be adequate (verbal, head nod, etc.), and planning whatever it is you rather be doing… all before they even finish their sentence.
- When everyone expects you to give a lengthy speech on a subject in class debate you are indifferent to and give said speech in five or six sentences and still trump the opposition.
- When people tell you “You know, your music is really really odd.” whereupon you turn to them and say “Huh, interesting drum pattern here on track 10.”
- You get called out in class for excessive daydreaming but still get top marks somehow to the annoyance of most present.
- When you really, honestly don’t care what most other people think about you, and are perfectly fine doing things your own way.

- When you have a large mess but know exactly where everything is and people are amazed that you can find anything. You also go through cycles of neat-messy-neat-messy-neat.You are never rigidly neat, you are never overwhelmingly messy.
- You are fine without shopping for new clothes for a year or two.
- When in a debate your most commonly used phrase is “Could I get some proof for that?”
- When you can effectively argue both sides of a debate, you just pick one for fun.
- You refuse to read your annual performance review because a) you really don’t care what other people said about out, b) anything you did wrong last year.. YOU ALREADY KNOW it.. and have probably played it out in your mind a 100+ times figuring out how to avoid that mistake again and trust your own solution over someone else’s, c) you hate people wasting your time on stupid stuff from the past, d) you hate people wasting your time right now, and e) you don’t need to be reminded of all the things you did right last year because you already know it.
- When you are having a conversation with someone and you use adverbs such as “however, yet, on the other hand” more often than you should, because that is the ‘break’ between different the different viewpoints. Then the other person stares at you blankly.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
I'm not a fan of most red wines... but the colors of this image is stunning!

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Day 1 Yes, it is.
Day 2 A lot of things.
Day 3 Not in the same way that I did when I was younger.
Day 4 Um... I've never really considered myself to have a favorite... but I guess I would go with Dancer. *shrugs*
Day 5 The Holiday - it counts right? I mean they do switch places for Christmas break... *laughs and shrugs*
Day 6 "Carol of the Bells" and "Sleigh Ride"
Day 7 It's a fake green Christmas tree with pre-attached LED white lights on it... and I put various colored ornaments on it. An angel is on the top.
Day 8 I'll be home. Sorry - no picture.
Day 9 Hot Chocolate
Day 10 The friendly atmosphere, snow, being with friends and family, the music and... being able to relax
Day 11 Crazy, stressed people; icy roads, the cold... and... I don't know what else.
Day 12 Um... *shrugs*
Day 13 I'll be getting gifts for my parents.
Day 14 Yeah.
Day 15 *chuckles* Benedict Cumberbatch?
Day 16 Spending time with family and friends and watching them open the presents I got them.
Day 17 I'll probably just be at home again for Christmas next year.
Day 18 My friends Rini and Brit... haven't seen them since Halloween.
Day 19 It's hard to choose just three...
Day 20 I haven't gone Christmas shopping yet... but usually I try not spending too much money, since I don't have much money in the first place to be spending.
Day 21 Not yet. I don't drink coffee, by the way.
Day 22 ---
Day 23 Not yet. My parents and I have been a bit slow on getting Christmas shopping done... lol.
Day 24 Obviously I'm doing all of these questions at once, so clearly tomorrow isn't Christmas. But yeah, I'm getting excited. I'm sure my excitement will increase once we have presents under the tree and I can start my usual guessing game of what my parents got me, lol.
Day 25 TBD!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games