Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8050 8051 8052 8053 8054 8055 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
like i said, there need to be requirements to meet and rules to abide by. things have become too easy

It all really depends on two things:

1. The leader knowing the time that they're going to go inactive so we can prepare before-hand, instead of them randomly disappearing for a month,

and 2. The village having someone who can meet the requirements. Instead of this endless bloodbath at the moment we should probably work on keeping the higher-ranked shinobi alive so that we can take over/etc if necessary. That, and we should take into consideration the possibility of closing villages; I think we should've simply taken the opportunity to close Rock instead of giving Nanako Kage, although she has been around for quite a while and deserves it, I guess...

rock has been in the guild forever, sound rain and grass were added later. and grass and sound are not even of the 5 great villages
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:32 pm

omg fml!!!! thats ******** bullshit! THe first earthquake on the east coast in my lifetime and magically the whole eastern coast feels it and people down the street feel it but I get nothing, not even a little rattle!!! Even nature leaves me out.... eek

xLytez

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 pm

jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
like i said, there need to be requirements to meet and rules to abide by. things have become too easy

1. The leader knowing the time that they're going to go inactive so we can prepare before-hand, instead of them randomly disappearing for a month,

and 2. The village having someone who can meet the requirements. Instead of this endless bloodbath at the moment we should probably work on keeping the higher-ranked shinobi alive so that we can take over/etc if necessary. That, and we should take into consideration the possibility of closing villages; I think we should've simply taken the opportunity to close Rock instead of giving Nanako Kage, although she has been around for quite a while and deserves it, I guess...

rock has been in the guild forever, sound rain and grass were added later. and grass and sound are not even of the 5 great villages

but Iwa is a deadland gonk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

x-Ski-x
omg fml!!!! thats ******** bullshit! THe first earthquake on the east coast in my lifetime and magically the whole eastern coast feels it and people down the street feel it but I get nothing, not even a little rattle!!! Even nature leaves me out.... eek

People claim they felt it here in Detroit but that is bullshit.

Irish-Sama

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

It was kinda crappy here in Virgina lol
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 pm

jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic

If you're insinuating that we close grass and sound instead of iwa....you and i will have words. Like, anger and undervalued.

Crimson Remedy

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 pm

haha I'm in Virginia too and I didn't feel a thing...which is weird since the epicenter is in Virginia....hoping to get a taste of aftershock because we haven't had a real quake in a century and I don't get to feel it...so not fair

Also if we were to close any villages then yes the other two villages are actually lesser than Iwa and the main villages should be filled before spreading people out more. Especially with this wave of inactivity.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Crimson Remedy
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic

If you're insinuating that we close grass and sound instead of iwa....you and i will have words. Like, anger and undervalued.

it sounds to me like you have an rpc in one of those villages. and weather or not we have those words, it wont change my opinion of the villages

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 pm

sooo confused...do I start rping now or what? Waiting takes far too long.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 pm

waiting for what?

(Playing LoL. its epic.))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:46 pm

who wants to join rock? I'll make it worth the while

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:54 pm

jedimastersonic

Already tried that.
made it to kage.
Then YOU destroyed my tower and attacked the village.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
jedimastersonic

Already tried that.
made it to kage.
Then YOU destroyed my tower and attacked the village.

XD im sorry man, but this time i'm in the game of defending it

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 am

Best song ever.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8050 8051 8052 8053 8054 8055 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games