Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8052 8053 8054 8055 8056 8057 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 am

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
x-Ski-x
ok seriously I like the rock village a lot, and the idea of having to close down those lesser villages and move them to rock isn't a problem at all. You all complain about a lack of activity but want to spread out the little that are active so much by having these insignificant villages open. Until the main villages are up and running the way they should the others shouldn't even be in existence as far as the guild is concerned...

You don't seem to understand... In canon Rock is significant, in NUR it is dead, it is the lesser village. It makes less then no sense to close an active village to fill an inactive one. Plus as a Sound ninja, I'd be uberly pissed, a lot of work has gone into that village too, it shouldn't be disgarded because "RUK IS DAH IMPURTNANTS IN CANNON"

if you feel that way then you should understand how the people in rock feel. it's very fair either way. so just leave it be for now. It just might be possible to get it active again. the reason it's hard is because certain villages are more popular. and also newer members often dont post more then a couple times in this guild. i've seen it alot
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:09 am

What we're both saying is, don't close Sound just because it's not one of the Five Great Nations in Cannon. It is a viable part of this guild, and closing Sound will piss off more people with higher ranks. Closing the rubble village will piss off......four people?

Crimson Remedy

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:12 am

jedimastersonic
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
x-Ski-x
ok seriously I like the rock village a lot, and the idea of having to close down those lesser villages and move them to rock isn't a problem at all. You all complain about a lack of activity but want to spread out the little that are active so much by having these insignificant villages open. Until the main villages are up and running the way they should the others shouldn't even be in existence as far as the guild is concerned...

You don't seem to understand... In canon Rock is significant, in NUR it is dead, it is the lesser village. It makes less then no sense to close an active village to fill an inactive one. Plus as a Sound ninja, I'd be uberly pissed, a lot of work has gone into that village too, it shouldn't be disgarded because "RUK IS DAH IMPURTNANTS IN CANNON"

if you feel that way then you should understand how the people in rock feel. it's very fair either way. so just leave it be for now. It just might be possible to get it active again. the reason it's hard is because certain villages are more popular. and also newer members often dont post more then a couple times in this guild. i've seen it alot

I do understand, but Rock died, Sound didn't. I would sooner live in the empty Otogakure forum with a hat made of twigs calling myself the Otokage then I would be in Iwagakure as a real gennin. I started in Iwagakure and I've been there several times since, funny thing about Iwagakure, it has a habit, of sucking.

I'm just saying, word it like you will, leeching from a health village members for a dying one is not fair in the slightest, survival of the fittest.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am

were not leeching, were trying to make it work

Carbon-kazuma

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 am

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
jedimastersonic
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
x-Ski-x

I do understand, but Rock died, Sound didn't. I would sooner live in the empty Otogakure forum with a hat made of twigs calling myself the Otokage then I would be in Iwagakure as a real gennin. I started in Iwagakure and I've been there several times since, funny thing about Iwagakure, it has a habit, of sucking.

I'm just saying, word it like you will, leeching from a health village members for a dying one is not fair in the slightest, survival of the fittest.

How did u think rock died?
It members moved to the new village that was formed. which were Sound, grass, or their previous incarnations moon and snow.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

we opened those village when rock was active and then it killed it's activity. All im trying to do now is make it active again

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
jedimastersonic
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
x-Ski-x

It members moved to the new village that was formed. which were Sound, grass, or their previous incarnations moon and snow.

Leeching? Not at all, it was a choice.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 am

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
jedimastersonic
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
x-Ski-x

~We're not leaching off of you then, who says IF sound was closed down, they have to go to rock, its their Choice.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
jedimastersonic

~We're not leaching off of you then, who says IF sound was closed down, they have to go to rock, its their Choice.

Just for that my character is going to every village before Rock...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Hmmmm maybe I shall participate in this make rock better movement.

Irish-Sama

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm

*Dances Randomly* blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 pm

0-Willow-Blade-0
*Dances Randomly* blaugh

*Dances on Willow's Cranium*

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm

MATHS
you're welcome
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Firu Shinra
0-Willow-Blade-0
*Dances Randomly* blaugh

*Dances on Willow's Cranium*

Ahh lice! *tries to swat him off*

0-Willow-Blade-0

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:43 pm

I am so poor right now as far as gold is concerned...gave away way too much...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8052 8053 8054 8055 8056 8057 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games