Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Elliot Salem
First, I'm going to say this, everyone watch out what you say and how you say it. I'm sorry for playing my part as Crew member, but please don't take this to a flaming debate.

Second, I like the Mario movie. I can't explain why, I just always enjoyed it.

Third, I heard s**t about both the 360 and the PS3. People being attacked and shot and whatnot. So basically, what it comes down to, is it's not Microsoft's or Sony's fault. It's people who are willing to DO ANYTHING, and from what we've witnessed, ANY THING, for something.
I faintly remember something about the Wii, but I'm not too sure.

Fourth: Well, I'm done. I don't know what else to say, since I'm trying to stay out of it, just putting my input on a few things. Again, please restrain from taking your comments to far. EVERYONE! Not just one person, EVERYBODY! Okay, I'm done.

...F*** the po-leese. =D

Trust me Elliot (But you should know this since you've been around here longer than I), in the two years I've known Thee Stranger, he has said much, much worse.

I think he just gets more agitated the longer a debate goes on...He might get insulting, but it's nothing to take to heart.

We curse...Because we care haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm
Chase Me To The End
Elliot Salem
First, I'm going to say this, everyone watch out what you say and how you say it. I'm sorry for playing my part as Crew member, but please don't take this to a flaming debate.

Second, I like the Mario movie. I can't explain why, I just always enjoyed it.

Third, I heard s**t about both the 360 and the PS3. People being attacked and shot and whatnot. So basically, what it comes down to, is it's not Microsoft's or Sony's fault. It's people who are willing to DO ANYTHING, and from what we've witnessed, ANY THING, for something.
I faintly remember something about the Wii, but I'm not too sure.

Fourth: Well, I'm done. I don't know what else to say, since I'm trying to stay out of it, just putting my input on a few things. Again, please restrain from taking your comments to far. EVERYONE! Not just one person, EVERYBODY! Okay, I'm done.

...F*** the po-leese. =D

Trust me Elliot (But you should know this since you've been around here longer than I), in the two years I've known Thee Stranger, he has said much, much worse.

I think he just gets more agitated the longer a debate goes on...He might get insulting, but it's nothing to take to heart.

We curse...Because we care haha.

Good thing I'm not the po-leese then.

I know that, but I want to have a friendly reminder not to take it over a certain level.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm
I think we should've moved this to the Debate Forum a long time ago. But better late than never.

What's new with everyone?

By the way, Crew, there's quite a few threads that need locking and/or are in wrong forums. Do your job, or I'll ask for my position back. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm
I have not really checked the main forums in awhile. I've been lurking here in the Grill. Should have things in order momentarily.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm
Elliot Salem
I have not really checked the main forums in awhile. I've been lurking here in the Grill. Should have things in order momentarily.
There's also a strangely out of place topic in the Roleplaying subforum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Elliot Salem
There's also a strangely out of place topic in the Roleplaying subforum.

Got that one. Thanks for the heads up.  

Elliot Salem

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 pm
Speaking of RPing, does anyone actually do that in this guild?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Speaking of RPing, does anyone actually do that in this guild?
I don't do it at all anymore. It's a dead art if you ask me. Sadly.  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Che Triste...It's the only thing I end up doing in summer because of the friggin heat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm
On the other hand, I used to RP because I had ridiculous amounts of free time on my hands. And I gotta say, it's kinda nice doing productive things for a change. Well, you know, when I'm not typing 2 hour responses to Thee Stranger's debates.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Actually there is new stuff with me. I'm into my 6th quarter of school and this is my last week of the quarter. Thank GOD. I just got done a MASSIVE project for Type 3 and 4 more classes to go. Course the other ones will be a breeze from here on out because almost everything is pretty much done for them. crying But after my classes are over I get a three week break, and then its onto my last two quarter before I graduate before Christmas.

I keep looking for opportunities to do designs for Resident Evil and every once in a while I get to xP hee hee. But aside from that, I came back from Fanime convention which was at the end of May and I finished a Resident Evil live action music video film project and posted it on youtube, which involved pretty much RE characters from ALL the games so that turned out awesome.

And the last thing as an update for my end, is looking forward to see the epicly stupid awesome new RE movie xD the ONLY reason and I mean the ONLY reason I'm seeing that is because of Wesker LOL. Man its going to be super ironic if they kill off Wesker in a much more respectful way then they did in RE 5 (which doesnt count). Wesker LIVES! f&@# you crapcom xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
On the other hand, I used to RP because I had ridiculous amounts of free time on my hands. And I gotta say, it's kinda nice doing productive things for a change. Well, you know, when I'm not typing 2 hour responses to Thee Stranger's debates.

Lol, I know what you mean though about productive things. Unfortunately, making clothes is really expensive and I have no job.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm
ElenaMason
Actually there is new stuff with me. I'm into my 6th quarter of school and this is my last week of the quarter. Thank GOD. I just got done a MASSIVE project for Type 3 and 4 more classes to go. Course the other ones will be a breeze from here on out because almost everything is pretty much done for them. crying But after my classes are over I get a three week break, and then its onto my last two quarter before I graduate before Christmas.

I keep looking for opportunities to do designs for Resident Evil and every once in a while I get to xP hee hee. But aside from that, I came back from Fanime convention which was at the end of May and I finished a Resident Evil live action music video film project and posted it on youtube, which involved pretty much RE characters from ALL the games so that turned out awesome.

And the last thing as an update for my end, is looking forward to see the epicly stupid awesome new RE movie xD the ONLY reason and I mean the ONLY reason I'm seeing that is because of Wesker LOL. Man its going to be super ironic if they kill off Wesker in a much more respectful way then they did in RE 5 (which doesnt count). Wesker LIVES! f&@# you crapcom xD

Hey! Welcome back! Post more often, we miss you here!
Ironically, this'll be the first RE movie I don't see (Degen doesn't count). Wesker's cool and all (unless he transforms), but those RE5 references don't fly with me. ******** you Crapcom indeed!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm
I've been lurking here and applying for jobs.

What's everyone's thoughts on E3 so far?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm
AngelaAshford
I've been lurking here and applying for jobs.

What's everyone's thoughts on E3 so far?
I've only seen the new Metal Gear trailer. Looks pretty cool, but honestly, considering it's featuring Raiden and we still don't know where in the timeline the storyline takes place, and how relevant it is to the main canon, I dunno if I'll bother with it. I mean, I probably will, but I'm nowhere near as excited for it as I was for any other MGS game.

Tomorrow, they'll be shedding some light on the new Silent Hill game in the works, so I can't wait for that, though!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games