Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8061 8062 8063 8064 8065 8066 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 pm

lol Madness vs. Serenity? Inner Conflict: A battle of the two sides. I accept.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 pm

fine, then that means no genjutsu because technically that's not possible. The winner of this fight will control the revived Sengetsu.

xLytez

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Supernal_SOul
I can do that?! O cool biggrin

Yeah, once you make a revision, post it in the question box first, saying "I have some revisions, could we use them?" Then it will be brought up with the crew. If I were still crew, I would create a thread in the crew forum and get decisions made for it.

But yeah, so the crew will read over the revisions, and put it up to a vote or something. I've been thinking the same thing about several of the clans as well, and making them look better with more information like the Byakugan and Hyoton.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

haha fine, but I won't fight with the intent of losing as I did the last I controlled Senji. Interesting...this will be very fun. You set it up

Supernal_SOul

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 pm

lol really? I know what you're doing. You're not going to catch me in it...besides I've already caught you in my own.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

haha you're screwed unless you do it. You know I don't suck

Supernal_SOul

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Any genins up for a Arena fight?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm

0-Willow-Blade-0
Any genins up for a Arena fight?

I wanna see your profile, wanna give a link?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:46 pm

x-Ski-x
fine, then that means no genjutsu because technically that's not possible. The winner of this fight will control the revived Sengetsu.

Did you ever send Dandii the jutsu you used?
We have a thread open in the crew room on the resurrection, but it has been sitting inactive waiting for the information on the jutsu and what exactly was done.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Anyone here play a game called toribash?

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Here Firu
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Sin the jutsu he wanted to use was one created by me. It basically seals one rpc's chakra and personality inside the body of the second until edo tensei is performed on that second body or some other sort of resurrection. I submitted it in the custom jutsu thread and you should be able to find it there. Never finished working out the rules of resurrection because seeing as he's sealed inside of another body I always wondered if that would mean that since he didn't entirely leave this world would he be free of the edo tensei restraints. That's what he truly wanted to know because I made the mistake of not specifying.

Supernal_SOul

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Dude wtf? Lol since when did you actually learn how to rp? Why the hell weren't you fighting like this before? You got my rpc killed! I never wanted to activate this first, but you've clearly made it since I don't have a single choice. Lol didn't even pay attention to the fact that you wielded Cerberus when I like etched that plan out. Haha but you know you've ******** up right? You're in close range and you forced me to use it plus you dropped the State of Defense solely to activate the Amaterasu. I'll literally crush you!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Supernal_SOul
If I win here I inherit the most powerful kekkai genkai|clan combo in the guild and while edo tensei'd Senji would be damn near unstoppable.

While powerful, there are stronger combos. And Unstoppable eh? guess i should pay him a visit.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Ski why would you even want to do that? Lol really? That's so original seeing as it was done in the show by Sasuke in the Danzo fight.

Wings used correctly the only combo better would be that of the Hakemoto and Kekkai Genkai Destroyer which I intend to use if I lose this battle with Ski. To be honest though I had expected to win by now. The only good thing about fighting Ski is that I know there won't be any of those retarded over the top jutsus I see so much from other "strong" shinobi so it becomes more fun. haha plus Ski is finished, so I win with this next post.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8061 8062 8063 8064 8065 8066 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games