Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8066 8067 8068 8069 8070 8071 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 am

Let's dance.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 am

Trenn Flashkill
Let's dance.
*Yes

Ready? 3 2 1 Go!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 am

God damn, it took me like three ******** days to pass that song, and then I pass it with an A.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 am

Meta_Fish
God damn, it took me like three ******** days to pass that song, and then I pass it with an A.

Isn't that just weird? Same thing happens to me on Guild Wars. It could take days upon weeks of failures to successfully complete a mission, but when yu do, yu get the highest reward.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 am

All that is left now is Jumpin' Jack Flash.
s**t.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:05 am

God. Damn.

This is going to take forever.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:07 am

I think I'm actually... Not doing as bad as I thought I'd do.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 am

Made it through two cutscenes. Yeahuh.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Denko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:11 am

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 am

XD

Meta_Fish
Captain

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:22 am

..I feel deceived on the last brawl event match.

I did the first try on easy remembering the difficulty in melee, and beat it with no problem. I went to hard right away, expecting that each enemy would have 3 stocks. NO. NOTHING. IT'S TOO ******** EASY TO SCORE 3 KOs WITH ITEMS LIKE LIGHTNING AND TIMER.

T__________T
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:29 am

ChaosTorrent

I did the first try on easy remembering the difficulty in melee, and beat it with no problem. I went to hard right away, expecting that each enemy would have 3 stocks. NO. NOTHING. IT'S TOO ******** EASY TO SCORE 3 KOs WITH ITEMS LIKE LIGHTNING AND TIMER.

T__________T

Was this the Final Match, or the FINAL Final match? If it's the latter, it may have been good luck with those items. 90% of the time, Lightning and Stopwatches backfire on me. Took me an hour to finish because of that and Mega Mario could 1-hit KO me; even when I used Snake.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
ChaosTorrent

T__________T

Was this the Final Match, or the FINAL Final match? If it's the latter, it may have been good luck with those items. 90% of the time, Lightning and Stopwatches backfire on me. Took me an hour to finish because of that and Mega Mario could 1-hit KO me; even when I used Snake.

..What? I was talking about the Dedede-bowser-ganondorf match.

Is there another match after completing all the events up to that one?? :0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 am

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 am

ChaosTorrent
Hashire Kazemeijin
ChaosTorrent

T__________T

..What? I was talking about the Dedede-bowser-ganondorf match.

Is there another match after completing all the events up to that one?? :0

Yep. Just like in Melee, there is a bonus event match for completing all of the rest up to that point. Brawl's version is called "The FINAL Final Battle" [or something close to that], and puts the chara of your choice against Sonic, Snake, and Mega Mario at Final Destination with 3 stock each. Piece of advice: Do NOT let Mega Mario slap yu in the face with Fire Glove. Yu will DIE~!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8066 8067 8068 8069 8070 8071 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games