Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:59 pm
AngelaAshford
I've been lurking here and applying for jobs.

What's everyone's thoughts on E3 so far?

Hooray for Skyward Sword, although my feelings on its art style is a little unenthusiastic. I really wish they stuck with the more realistic look, allowing the handheld iterations to dominate in the cel shaded department. And even though the gameplay presentation was highly flawed, I know w/o a doubt the game will deliver. Too bad with the 2011 release date, though.

Disney Epic Mickey keeps looking cooler, and the new Kirby game looks solid...As well as the new DK and Kid Icarus games, although I don't plan on getting those...

Didn't pay too much attention to Sony, but the Twisted Metal reboot also looks solid. Might wanna look into that...And, yeah...

EDIT: Oh yeah, the slicing mechanics for MGS:R looks amazingly concise and badass, so I'm definitely interested in checking out that game more...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 pm
Chase Me To The End
EDIT: Oh yeah, the slicing mechanics for MGS:R looks amazingly concise and badass, so I'm definitely interested in checking out that game more...

See? The slicing mechanics definitely look amazing on it. But unless it has a storyline that lives up to the series, then it's not worth owning.

By the way, 1UP should get their s**t together. I remember when Heavy Rain was announced, they had it listed under PS3, 360 and PC for the longest time, even though it was confirmed a PS3 exclusive, and every other website had it right.
Now, they're listing MGSR as a 360 exclusive, even though every other place confirms that it will be on the PS3, and PC.

EDIT: Also, for those who don't know, Final Fantasy 9 has been released on PSN. Yay!  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
ElenaMason
Actually there is new stuff with me. I'm into my 6th quarter of school and this is my last week of the quarter. Thank GOD. I just got done a MASSIVE project for Type 3 and 4 more classes to go. Course the other ones will be a breeze from here on out because almost everything is pretty much done for them. crying But after my classes are over I get a three week break, and then its onto my last two quarter before I graduate before Christmas.

I keep looking for opportunities to do designs for Resident Evil and every once in a while I get to xP hee hee. But aside from that, I came back from Fanime convention which was at the end of May and I finished a Resident Evil live action music video film project and posted it on youtube, which involved pretty much RE characters from ALL the games so that turned out awesome.

And the last thing as an update for my end, is looking forward to see the epicly stupid awesome new RE movie xD the ONLY reason and I mean the ONLY reason I'm seeing that is because of Wesker LOL. Man its going to be super ironic if they kill off Wesker in a much more respectful way then they did in RE 5 (which doesnt count). Wesker LIVES! f&@# you crapcom xD

Hey! Welcome back! Post more often, we miss you here!
Ironically, this'll be the first RE movie I don't see (Degen doesn't count). Wesker's cool and all (unless he transforms), but those RE5 references don't fly with me. ******** you Crapcom indeed!

awww ty smile , but I posted like some odd pages ago xD just when you guys get on a debate in the slightest, my post gets bumped back like 10 pages more hahah. but i have seriously been busy up the a** with projects, working day and night NON STOP for the most part. but this is the last week...thank god.

as for the RE movie I laughed SO HARD when I saw the trailer for it because I remember a GOOD while back how you were ranting that if the movie had ANYTHING to do with RE 5 you'd choke a b***h (or something to that affect). And then I saw the Majini in it and everything and I cracked up so bad thinking about your rant from ages ago xD hahahah good times. Its so retarded looking I swear, but I'm going to see it anyway to go make fun of up. I want to get a group of my RE homies together in my city and we're all going to cosplay and go see it at the same time. It'll be epic stupid fun no?

But that majini.....dear lord. wtf did they do? evolve wings and magically fly over from Africa? WTF??? rofl rofl rofl

[edit] I DREAM of going to that damn E3....or Comic Con at least....even Quake Con up in my old hometown, Dallas, TX crying i miss it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End

See? The slicing mechanics definitely look amazing on it. But unless it has a storyline that lives up to the series, then it's not worth owning.

By the way, 1UP should get their s**t together. I remember when Heavy Rain was announced, they had it listed under PS3, 360 and PC for the longest time, even though it was confirmed a PS3 exclusive, and every other website had it right.
Now, they're listing MGSR as a 360 exclusive, even though every other place confirms that it will be on the PS3, and PC.

EDIT: Also, for those who don't know, Final Fantasy 9 has been released on PSN. Yay!

If MGS:R doesn't have a solid story (Pun intended), then I'll just have to treat it like RE4, in which I'll only play it for the fun and addicting gameplay (That is, if it does indeed have fun and addicting gameplay).

Speaking of MGS, I finally plan to start playing Snake Eater this Saturday, so...We shall see...I definitely need to go freshen up on whatever the hell happened in Sons of Liberty haha.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 pm
ElenaMason
It'll be epic stupid fun no?
Well, here's the thing, I actually LIKE the first 3 movies. Even more so, they are among my favorite films. So I can't really see Afterlife, because it'll ruin the storyline, and I kinda wanna keep it pure. So I'm pretty much doing what I did with the games, and the movie franchise ends with Extinction for me unless a reboot happens.

Chase Me To The End
If MGS:R doesn't have a solid story (Pun intended), then I'll just have to treat it like RE4, in which I'll only play it for the fun and addicting gameplay (That is, if it does indeed have fun and addicting gameplay).

Speaking of MGS, I finally plan to start playing Snake Eater this Saturday, so...We shall see...I definitely need to go freshen up on whatever the hell happened in Sons of Liberty haha.
Okay, here's the thing. I love MGS, but let's face it, it's got so much story, it's pretty much MOSTLY story. And I love it FOR that. But with Rising, if the story sucks, that doesn't mean that it's gonna be shorter. So if you're not playing the game for the story, then you'll probably have like 4 hours of gameplay.

About the new Mortal Kombat: From the looks of it, it went back to the old school days, from the settings and the characters and whatnot. And I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if the story mode retold the first 3 games as the events actually happened?" And as it turns out, we're getting what I would arguably say even better.
We're getting an ALTERNATE storyline! biggrin And you know how much I love those! Check this out:

"Mortal Kombat has this timeline - eighteen years of making games, and we really didn't want to just continue, like, chapter seventeen of the whole story," says Ed Boon, the co-creator of the series. "So we're kind of doing a Back to the Future type of thing, where Raiden is about to be killed by Shao Kahn, and just before he delivers the last blow, he sends a mental message to his earlier self, so the camera rewinds back to Mortal Kombat 1. The Raiden from back then gets a message and he doesn't know what's going on, but he knows something bad's going to happen, and the game spans Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3, retelling the story with an enlightened Raiden, and he's changing the course of things, so everything you've seen happen before – Liu Kang winning, the guys turning into cybernetic ninjas, are changed around, so you might see a character become cybernetic who wasn't before, and so you see a different version [of events]."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 am
Well, I'm glad it's in the debate forum now. Thanks, Bio. Now I don't have to see it and reply. I mean no disrespect to you by not bothering to read it, but I honestly just don't give a ******** enough to. I've spoken my peace on the issue, and I've said all I'm gonna say on it. So I'm glad you've said whatever you had to say, but I'm done. We could go back and forth on the issue ad infinitum... ad nauseam. I could very well do that with you. But I'm not gonna. Like I said, it's pointless. And the debates you participate in with me are just as much yours as they are mine. Other than that, sorry for being a p***k. You just came off as a p***k yourself to me. Just in a more subtle and elusive kind of manner. Which I tried to convey in my own way in my last post. Not sure if that got that across or not, and I guess I never will, because I don't dare go to that thread. Blah.

@ Elliot: I only remember the Mario movie very vaguely... but I do remember not hating it at least. In a so bad it's good kinda way. Other than that, apologies to you and anyone else I may have offended for my usual foul-mouthed antics and assholeness. It was a heat of the moment kinda deal. Just being... well... me. It felt like the right thing to do at the time. I'm sorry.

Regarding E3, I only know a few things that were announced, and haven't watched any of the videos or demonstrations of anything. So I haven't seen Skyward Sword or Rising in action. Just screenshots. As far as the games announced for any of the consoles, nothing has got me super-excited. The single most exciting announcement for me is that the guy who made Out of this World is making a new game. Whatever that is, if it's anything like Out of this World or Heart of the Alien, it's probably going to be awesome.

Back to the other stuff: the Mickey game actually does look pretty cool, and we all know Zelda will be good. Gears of War 3 should be cool. Rising I haven't seen in action, so I'm out of the loop. Twisted Metal... I was never big into Twisted Metal. Portal 2... I've never played Portal 1. I hear it's good. Of course, Dead Space 2 is something that will stay on my radar, because I loved the first one. I also heard they're gonna pack-in Extraction with it, but of course, that's going to require a Move. The motion control s**t is getting a bit out of control... it's not that I'm upset about the other guys doing it, it's just the games they're showing off for them. It's mostly stuff I've already done on the Wii four years ago. You wanna do motion controls, cool, but do new kinds of games and bring it forward. You're supposed to be the big hardcore machines, right? And I'm sorry, I just don't see you winning over the Wii's casual audience by offering the same s**t they already have, just in HD and a lot more expensive. I don't think the main demographic of people who play nothing but those kind of casual party games are gonna jump on that. Because I'd say they spend just as casually as they play, and probably aren't huge tech geeks. Just my thoughts.

The 3DS... aside from the whole 3D thing without glasses, which may or may not be cool... the lineup looks pretty sweet. Lots of M-rated games launching with it. RE and MGS included. I'm kinda disappointed as far as the MGS game goes, though. Because from the looks of it, it's just gonna be a remake of MGS3 in 3D or whatever, and a minor graphical update. That's cool and everything, but I'd much rather see something like a remake of MG or MG2 before MGS3. MGS3 isn't that old.

And not to start another debate here... but the MGS storyline has pretty much been nuked since MGS2 as far as I'm concerened. And none of the storylines for any of the MGS games since has lived up to the likes of Snatcher and the original MGS. I still do enjoy the characters of Soild Snake/Big Boss, etc., and there are also certain elements to the storylines I like. But for as much stuff as I like, there's a lot of stuff I don't like. To me, MGS2 is to the MGS series what RE4 was to the RE series. As far as storyline is concerned. The only reason I liked MGS2 at all was because of its gameplay. I absolutely hated its storyline, and still do to this day. But I loved the gameplay, and still played the hell out of it. Fortunately for the MGS series, it turned everything on its head with the first sequel. Unlike RE, which did it 5 main series installments in. And by the time MGS3 rolled around, I was just excited for the new setting, gameplay mechanics, and being able to play as a Snake-like character again who wasn't a whiny douchebag with bleach blonde hair. There were elements of MGS3's storyline I liked, and elements I didn't. Still loved that game. By the time MGS4 rolled around, yes, I was eager for it to explain a lot of the stupid s**t from MGS2. In addition to the new graphics and gameplay. Some answers satisfied me, and some didn't. Also, too many plot twists and contrived, silly s**t. But it did answer all my questions at least, and I thought that was the end of MGS at the time. Still loved that game, despite my gripes with the storyline. Still played the s**t out of MGO for a good 6 months or so, well into 2009. No storyline there.

And no, I'm not challenging your take on it Bio. You don't have to counter this with anything. But I think you know these things are true about me. This is just another take on the MGS series by a BIG fan of the MGS series. At least, I would consider myself a big fan. Maybe you don't. But my biggest concerns with Rising are:
A.) Its main character
B.) Is this even going to be a stealth game? Or a Raiden Samurai slash stuff game? Either way, I'm surely not playing anything that features Raiden as the main character for its storyline.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 am
Thee Stranger
The 3DS... aside from the whole 3D thing without glasses, which may or may not be cool... the lineup looks pretty sweet. Lots of M-rated games launching with it. RE and MGS included. I'm kinda disappointed as far as the MGS game goes, though. Because from the looks of it, it's just gonna be a remake of MGS3 in 3D or whatever, and a minor graphical update. That's cool and everything, but I'd much rather see something like a remake of MG or MG2 before MGS3. MGS3 isn't that old.
Well, it's so much easier to remake MGS3 though. I mean, from the looks of it, they didn't even change the 3D models, they just pugraded the textures, and added normal maps, which is what gives snake those extra folds on his cheeks. Looks awesome, though. But aside from that, all the voice work is already done, etc. etc. So it's a hell of a lot easier to make it. Plus MGS3 already had some experience with 3D, with that integration of 3D screenshots and cinematics into MG Acid 2.

Thee Stranger
And not to start another debate here... but the MGS storyline has pretty much been nuked since MGS2 as far as I'm concerened. And none of the storylines for any of the MGS games since has lived up to the likes of Snatcher and the original MGS.
Honestly, I think MGS3 was well on par with MGS1 as far as the storyline goes.

Thee Stranger
I still do enjoy the characters of Soild Snake/Big Boss, etc., and there are also certain elements to the storylines I like. But for as much stuff as I like, there's a lot of stuff I don't like. To me, MGS2 is to the MGS series what RE4 was to the RE series. As far as storyline is concerned. The only reason I liked MGS2 at all was because of its gameplay. I absolutely hated its storyline, and still do to this day. But I loved the gameplay, and still played the hell out of it.
See? I don't see how you can do that. Raiden kinda sucked, but I still enjoyed the overall storyline, the backstory and stuff like that. Pretty much the only thing I didn't enjoy was the soap opera between Raiden and Rose.

Thee Stranger
Fortunately for the MGS series, it turned everything on its head with the first sequel. Unlike RE, which did it 5 main series installments in. And by the time MGS3 rolled around, I was just excited for the new setting, gameplay mechanics, and being able to play as a Snake-like character again who wasn't a whiny douchebag with bleach blonde hair. There were elements of MGS3's storyline I liked, and elements I didn't. Still loved that game. By the time MGS4 rolled around, yes, I was eager for it to explain a lot of the stupid s**t from MGS2. In addition to the new graphics and gameplay. Some answers satisfied me, and some didn't. Also, too many plot twists and contrived, silly s**t. But it did answer all my questions at least, and I thought that was the end of MGS at the time. Still loved that game, despite my gripes with the storyline. Still played the s**t out of MGO for a good 6 months or so, well into 2009. No storyline there.
See, I quit playing MGO about 2 months into owning the game, and even then I only played it like, couple of rounds here and there, that's about it.

Thee Stranger
And no, I'm not challenging your take on it Bio. You don't have to counter this with anything. But I think you know these things are true about me. This is just another take on the MGS series by a BIG fan of the MGS series. At least, I would consider myself a big fan. Maybe you don't.
I just don't see why. Like, Peace Walker is extremely fun, and yes, I do plan on finishing all the bonus missions which consist of stuff like, "Blow up that box" or "Capture that soldier" though to be fair those missions do add to my weapon experience, and help build my army. Either way, the point is, I wouldn't have bought this game if it didn't have a storyline.

I dunno.. I mean, I know I'm super critical about RE's storyline, and am as purist as purist gets. But I dunno, with MGS... I dunno why I haven't gotten to hating it yet. Because yes, the scope of the game changed immensely. From what it started out as in MG1, to what it grew into with MGS4... But it is what it is, and I still love the storylines, regardless of what Kojima's been throwing at us. I guess because with MGS, it's been more about the NARRATIVE than the storyline with me. It's about the voice acting, the character development, the long a** cinematics, the subtlety of certain things the characters do (for example, taking 15 seconds just to show Snake looking at something, and seeing how he'd react to it), and since all that stuff's been consistently awesome, I guess I still love it. I hated the storyline in MGA2. And as a result, I don't own it anymore.

Thee Stranger
But my biggest concerns with Rising are:
A.) Its main character
B.) Is this even going to be a stealth game? Or a Raiden Samurai slash stuff game? Either way, I'm surely not playing anything that features Raiden as the main character for its storyline.
Well, "Lightning Bolt Action" tells me that this isn't gonna be a stealth game. Probably something along the lines of Devil May Cry, only with robots instead of demons.

EDIT: But yeah, overall, I'm relatively disappointed with E3 this year. I mean, I sure as hell wanna hear more about the new Mortal Kombat, and Silent Hill. But aside from that... Last year was much more exciting.
I'm REALLY hoping we'll get some surprise announcements that appeal to me.
I really wanna see what's this new Insomniac game that they're making multiplatform. I hope it's not another First Person Shooter. I mean, I generally like Resistance, but still.
Other than that, if something potentially awesome is on its way, I don't know about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 am
Truthfully Stranger, I was not offended by it. I've said worse here, but others might be. So, just to be safe, just had to warn everyone. And because I like having you around, it's funny as hell watching you and Bio go back and forth.

And about MGS: Rising, I have a feeling it'll be along the lines of Splinter Cell: Conviction. Where action is it's main feel, but you CAN go stealthy,

I'll still play it, since I never got to play MGS4, and might not get to play it until I can get a PS3. But that's just that.

Anyway, I'm done again.  

Elliot Salem

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
ElenaMason
It'll be epic stupid fun no?
Well, here's the thing, I actually LIKE the first 3 movies. Even more so, they are among my favorite films. So I can't really see Afterlife, because it'll ruin the storyline, and I kinda wanna keep it pure. So I'm pretty much doing what I did with the games, and the movie franchise ends with Extinction for me unless a reboot happens.

Chase Me To The End

Okay, here's the thing. I love MGS, but let's face it, it's got so much story, it's pretty much MOSTLY story. And I love it FOR that. But with Rising, if the story sucks, that doesn't mean that it's gonna be shorter. So if you're not playing the game for the story, then you'll probably have like 4 hours of gameplay.

About the new Mortal Kombat: From the looks of it, it went back to the old school days, from the settings and the characters and whatnot. And I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if the story mode retold the first 3 games as the events actually happened?" And as it turns out, we're getting what I would arguably say even better.
We're getting an ALTERNATE storyline! biggrin And you know how much I love those! Check this out:

"Mortal Kombat has this timeline - eighteen years of making games, and we really didn't want to just continue, like, chapter seventeen of the whole story," says Ed Boon, the co-creator of the series. "So we're kind of doing a Back to the Future type of thing, where Raiden is about to be killed by Shao Kahn, and just before he delivers the last blow, he sends a mental message to his earlier self, so the camera rewinds back to Mortal Kombat 1. The Raiden from back then gets a message and he doesn't know what's going on, but he knows something bad's going to happen, and the game spans Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3, retelling the story with an enlightened Raiden, and he's changing the course of things, so everything you've seen happen before – Liu Kang winning, the guys turning into cybernetic ninjas, are changed around, so you might see a character become cybernetic who wasn't before, and so you see a different version [of events]."

As for the movie, I seriously DOUBT it's going to have some weird twist of its own story to match the amount of liking you have towards the other films. If they do give it a s**t load of twists and turns then I'll tell you about it, but if not then I'll just make fun of it xD

But omg yes, I just recently saw the new MK trailer on youtube. I couldn't listen to it cuz I was in class, but from what it looked like, its exactly what you described it as and OMG YES! Classic is classic. I've always loved the series, but it quickly got old after MK3 in my opinion. However I did make an exception for MK: Deadly Alliance and Deception, but that was it. However I NEVER payed attention to the story lines because I just loved the series for the fighting. I know a few back stories of characters like Scorpion and what Raiden and a few others, but thats about it. Kung Lao and Raiden are my absolute favorite of all of them aside from the ninja boys: Scrop. SubZ. and Rep. Speaking of Reptile you know what I ALWAYS hated? I don't give a damn if his nick name is Reptile. That doesnt mean they had to turn him actually INTO a reptilian. Maybe others find that cool, but that just lost its taste with me so its good to see everything start over again.

Did you ever watch the old TV series of the cartoon and the live action? Those were always awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 pm
Elliot Salem
And because I like having you around, it's funny as hell watching you and Bio go back and forth. n.

and Bio wonders why he never see's my posts xD you guy's debates get long and QUICK and boom, 10 more pages to go through. (well maybe not that many but you know what i mean )  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm
ElenaMason
Did you ever watch the old TV series of the cartoon and the live action? Those were always awesome.
Yes, I loved them.
I actually have Mortal Kombat Conquest, all 22 episodes on DVD. I imported it from Australia.

I pretty much kept up with the storyline all the way though, I actually thought the storyline for MK4 was pretty cool, and Deadly Alliance, the whole conept of Shang Tsung and Quan Chi joining forces kicked a**. Deception and Armageddon were fairly meh, but it was a pretty okay end to the main story arc, epic if nothing else. MK vs. DC had an awesome storyline. But I have a feeling this one's gonna be one of the best.

EDIT: By the way, you should tune into Konami's press conference. This link here is the live stream, just open it in Windows Media player, or whatever media player you use. They're gonna show us some of the new Silent Hill.
http://mfile.akamai.com/73487/live/reflector:49700.asx

EDIT EDIT: Well, there goes the Konami press conference...
Okay...

Never Dead: Seems like a potentially awesome new IP. Not something I'm giddy about, but definitely something to pay attention to.

MGS Rising: So the story says it's happening between MGS2 and MGS4. I dunno, I'm still on the fence about it. It seems a little too futuristic to be happening BEFORE MGS4. I'll have to hear more about it, specifically, how it relates to the series, whether there are any important events that occur. Cause if it's just a side story about Raiden's misadventures and his own s**t and how he became the cyborg, I don't really care about it all that much.

Castlevania: Still looks awesome. Baba Yaga is in it!!! She's like, the most iconic Russian folk villain ever!

Silent Hill: Dear god, where do I begin. Well, first of all, it seems that I was wrong... Survival Horror is NOT dead afterall. It looks amazing. It's cinematic, the atmosphere is amazing, it actually looks scary unlike Homecoming... The gameplay... It looks so good, that some people said, "There was no gameplay in it, that was all cinematic," but I'm like 90% positive that some of it was gameplay, and even though it's still behind the back, the camera is dynamic and slightly zooms in and out on important parts and things like that. It actually does seem to flow like a cinematic, that's how amazing it looks. The music is very different, but still very good. And these graphics, they DO live up to the Silent Hill name. As amazing as SH2 looked when it came out, that's how great this game looks in the scope of the current generation. Can't wait!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm
Damn, I'm looking at the conference, but they're going over Glee and the new Dance Masters game which actually looks pretty cool. I'm a big fan of DDR.

But I'll totally take your word for the new SH game since we're both equally a fan of the series biggrin , but damn it damn it DAMN IT! T____T not only do I have YET to buy Homecoming, but I have to get Shattered Memories for PS2 as well @_@ I need monies so bad....and its still my life goal to play through the old original RE 1,2 and 3 crying . One day my gaming will be complete xD

[edit] god freaking damn it....not to mention i need to buy Assassin's Creed 2, and then Brotherhood, and THEN the new Prince of Persia game. ARGH I hate having no job. I can't wait to graduate before christmas so I can get a career going and get back into my gaming groove.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:07 pm
Are you watching a recording of it? Just wait, SH is coming, and it looks awesome. Don't worry though, it won't be here until 2011, so you have time to catch up. But me, I can't wait! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 pm
Hey Elena! Nice of you to join us again! Posting after the giant walls of text that are debates is tough. lol

I tuned in near the end of the Konami conference when the showed the new Castlevania trailer. Patrick Stewart FTW.

I'm so happy a new DKC is being made! heart  

MadamTarantula

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:12 pm
AngelaAshford
Hey Elena! Nice of you to join us again! Posting after the giant walls of text that are debates is tough. lol

I tuned in near the end of the Konami conference when the showed the new Castlevania trailer. Patrick Stewart FTW.

I'm so happy a new DKC is being made! heart

*gasp* PACTRICK STEWART?! zomg....I love the captain xD he's such a great actor and did a really nice job as Bambi's Father in the sequel-middle prequel to Bambi (which was surprisingly good) and as the king in the game Oblivion. I think he was the king....don't remember, but I love his voice overs aside from being the Captain of the U.S.S.Enterprise.

what? I love Star Trek, but not nearly enough to the point of being a Trekie xP  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games