Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8068 8069 8070 8071 8072 8073 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:13 am

ChaosTorrent
Kirbythecreampuff
User Image

I remember, this was made when I had barely any mcs. lol

Das hawt, but I don't get it.

He mail people teh death note?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:18 am

The Dark Knight kicked a** lass night. i got out of the theaters at 1AM xd

teh_n00b_huntr

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 am

Tonberry Crunch
ChaosTorrent
Kirbythecreampuff
User Image

I remember, this was made when I had barely any mcs. lol

Das hawt, but I don't get it.

He mail people teh death note?

No, that is a banner for a Townies vs. Wolves game, the fear mongere part.

You won't see any the like of that outside the fortress, if he still does it in there even. It's the role that sends out three messages, two lies one truth.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:03 am

o noz

o noz

o noz

Terara Drakon

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:08 am

=(
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 am

YES! My PW: justice for all copy finally arrived.

It's weird, but they don't sell those here, I had to order it from germany.

Guess switzerland OBJECTS against good games. Well, switzerland is nub paradise, and that has it's good sides. I got brawl on the release day for 79 bucks. It's alot more than in america or anywhere else, but the usual prize for ANY game that comes out (especially movie based s**t) is 99 or 89 right away. And people buy them, that's the worst thing. Brawl was actually on the back of a regal.

Al Torrenz

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 am

ChaosTorrent
YES! My justice for all copy finally arrived.

Guess switzerland OBJECTS against good games. Well, switzerland is nub paradise, and that has it's good sides. I got brawl on the release day for 79 bucks. It's alot more than in america or anywhere else, but the usual prize for ANY game that comes out (especially movie based s**t) is 99 or 89 right away. And people buy them, that's the worst thing. Brawl was actually on the back of a regal.
let me guess you dont have T&T yet either because you wanted to go in order? T&T has the best final case but JFA is awsome for introducing "psycho-lockes"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am

teh_n00b_huntr
ChaosTorrent

let me guess you dont have T&T yet either because you wanted to go in order? T&T has the best final case but JFA is awsome for introducing "psycho-lockes"

I played my cousin's italian version of T&T for like an hour and a half and he introduced me a little to the story, but he was just here on vacation and left after a few days. Still, it was him who got my interests up in the first place. Then I forgot about it, and then the OBJECTION!!!! trend started and I started looking for the games in the shops, but NOES.

Gawd, I hate this wellington prickshit.

Al Torrenz

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:26 am

ChaosTorrent
teh_n00b_huntr
ChaosTorrent

I played my cousin's italian version of T&T for like an hour and a half and he introduced me a little to the story, but he was just here on vacation and left after a few days. Still, it was him who got my interests up in the first place. Then I forgot about it, and then the OBJECTION!!!! trend started and I started looking for the games in the shops, but NOES.

Gawd, I hate this wellington prickshit.
yeah objections are fun. well enjoy it 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 am

Thanks. By the way, I have a new favorite word, besides objection.

LAYGORD

Al Torrenz

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 am

XD Gaylord Palms resort, hotel, & convention center
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 am

SEMICOLON

Al Torrenz

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am

Morning Cult.

I had a shitty night. gonk crying
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am

lololol

rar

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Terara Drakon

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:58 am

SpookyJester
Morning Cult.

I had a shitty night. gonk crying

What happened Spooky?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8068 8069 8070 8071 8072 8073 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games