Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8075 8076 8077 8078 8079 8080 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm

For Jedi's RPC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/getting-over-your-disability.png
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 am

So sound has basically gone dead quiet for a while. Crimson is nowhere to be seen and everyone else has kinda stopped posting. It makes me rather sad. Kinda wish I could start a second RPC.

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 am

icant think of squat, to post for learning the thing. that is why i am having such difficulties, i am sorry for not posting. i am on almost all the time, but can not think of what to post.writers block keeps appearing for this guild, sorry.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Crimson is here. Crimson is always here. just not always.....here. Anyways, the important thing is, I've finally finished with my move and now have consistent internet. Did you tell your sensei to go to my house?

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:59 pm

he was told, but we need to also finish up the tree walking training/ challange thing, but i is trying to figure out how to fricken post to it, because i draw uh uh uh uh..... and blank.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:39 pm

And he hasn't posted in quite some time.

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 pm

So what do I do in the lightning village? do I psot at the gate thing or what?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
For Jedi's RPC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/getting-over-your-disability.png

*sprouts wings* Epic fail

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 am

You see its just some of us really don't know what to post anymore.......
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 am

I really like the system this guild uses and even more the people in it. But right now I'm getting kind of upset. Everything that has to do with me right now is just completely stagnant. I even requested to the captain that I be allowed to make a second character. I know dandii has logged on between now and when I sent it but I've yet to receive any response. I... am.... so.... bored.

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:45 am

bandcampboy
I really like the system this guild uses and even more the people in it. But right now I'm getting kind of upset. Everything that has to do with me right now is just completely stagnant. I even requested to the captain that I be allowed to make a second character. I know dandii has logged on between now and when I sent it but I've yet to receive any response. I... am.... so.... bored.

Welcome to my nightmare. lol But dandii is very busy so it may take her several days to get to your request.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:54 am

Fenrir Graveheart
bandcampboy

Welcome to my nightmare. lol But dandii is very busy so it may take her several days to get to your request.

Well if she says yes then it would be well worth it. If not, I guess I'll just continue wishing things would pick up and hope for the best cuz I'm definately not leaving the guild.

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 am

bandcampboy
Fenrir Graveheart
bandcampboy

Well if she says yes then it would be well worth it. If not, I guess I'll just continue wishing things would pick up and hope for the best cuz I'm definately not leaving the guild.

The problem is that most of the higher ups and other active members of this guild have suddenly become busy with various activities. In a time like this the guild is at high risk of fizzling out and dieing, but NUR has survived for years though times like this due to members who just won't give up. They keep posting, trying to fond things to do and creating interesting stories for themselves and others to be involved in.

In a month or so things will pick back up, and everyone will have a renewed vigor from the long absence.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 am

You could always join me twisted

Yelena the Light Reaper

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8075 8076 8077 8078 8079 8080 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games