Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8076 8077 8078 8079 8080 8081 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 am

X Silent Reaper D
You could always join me twisted

Holy crap you're alive!? O_O I never heard from you after your accident...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 am

Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

Oh...yeah sweatdrop I ended up having to move back to France since I was in too critical of a condition to take care of myself. So once I was able to be moved, my parents transferred me back to Marsailles

Edit: Wait...when did YOU come back eek

Yelena the Light Reaper

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 am

X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

Oh...yeah sweatdrop I ended up having to move back to France since I was in too critical of a condition to take care of myself. So once I was able to be moved, my parents transferred me back to Marsailles

Eh, hiro wanted me back so we asked crew to let me back in and against all my doubts here I am.

But its cool to see you again. We eventually had to give up your Envy Sin in axiom, to Fenrir's daughter no less, but since then I've recently given up my captain-ship there since now I'm running my own guild. Axiom was always havok's idea so I never really felt that it was mine, and now I have something of my own and its pretty cool so I'm happy.
What've you been up to?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 am

Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

Eh, hiro wanted me back so we asked crew to let me back in and against all my doubts here I am.

But its cool to see you again. We eventually had to give up your Envy Sin in axiom, to Fenrir's daughter no less, but since then I've recently given up my captain-ship there since now I'm running my own guild. Axiom was always havok's idea so I never really felt that it was mine, and now I have something of my own and its pretty cool so I'm happy.
What've you been up to?

I had told Neko that I give up my rights to Lust and Envy since I knew I was going to be inactive for a long time. And that's cool that you're running your own guild. I'm glad you're happy.

Um...not much really, just going to school online rather than actually going to a campus. I'm glad you're back though...I missed the ol' Fenrir charm and the ol' Fenrir's "there's a 95% chance you will die from this training"

Yelena the Light Reaper

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 am

X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

What've you been up to?

I had told Neko that I give up my rights to Lust and Envy since I knew I was going to be inactive for a long time. And that's cool that you're running your own guild. I'm glad you're happy.

Um...not much really, just going to school online rather than actually going to a campus. I'm glad you're back though...I missed the ol' Fenrir charm and the ol' Fenrir's "there's a 95% chance you will die from this training"

At least its still school. Will you be able to go back to campus life next semester or next year, or is the recovery going to be that long-term?

And lol. Yeah, I always liked to give my students a challenge. I miss those days. Sadly I don't think I can bring Fenrir back here, so instead I'm going to create a brand new character.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 am

Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

What've you been up to?

At least its still school. Will you be able to go back to campus life next semester or next year, or is the recovery going to be that long-term?

And lol. Yeah, I always liked to give my students a challenge. I miss those days. Sadly I don't think I can bring Fenrir back here, so instead I'm going to create a brand new character.

I don't know about next year yet, my recovery is that long term. I suffered a lot of damage, actually, the doctors were very surprise that I was able to walk.

Hey, you can always have your new character join me twisted

Yelena the Light Reaper

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

What've you been up to?

I don't know about next year yet, my recovery is that long term. I suffered a lot of damage, actually, the doctors were very surprise that I was able to walk.

Fight on girl.

Wait, what kind of character do you have? o_O
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D
Fenrir Graveheart
X Silent Reaper D

What've you been up to?

Fight on girl.

Wait, what kind of character do you have? o_O

One that I was supposed to kill to seal her angel.
But I guess that dream is gone emo

Anyways, I'm bored of sitting around in Rock so I might come out with Hanzo and bother people... idk :'(

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am

...wait what!? burning_eyes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:16 am

X Silent Reaper D
...wait what!? burning_eyes

I was supposed to kill Kairi, eventually, to seal the Nanaha. But the angel hunters didn't end up happening for the fact that the leader (me) got hunted for 324902340 years and alot of stuff happened during that time that just kinda drifted things apart. :S
For example, Scott didn't want Hanzo to be in it anymore... and even though he's my Edo Tensei body, I respected that and allowed his character to leave.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 am

O_o oh...wow...well then...ahem...good?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 am

X Silent Reaper D

I guess? : P

My character's a little boy now so I really doubt he'll devise any more plans to kill his fellow angels...

...but we'll see! mrgreen

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 am

Incubus Shane
X Silent Reaper D

My character's a little boy now so I really doubt he'll devise any more plans to kill his fellow angels...

Hey! Shane! Make me the new kyuubi host. You know I'm good for it! scream
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 am

Fenrir Graveheart
Incubus Shane
X Silent Reaper D

That means I have to kill you though emo

/Kyuuha
/Only real goal in life is to kill the s**t out of the Kyuubi
/Has already done it once
/Thus Rahenno being dead
/Thus the spot being open currently

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 am

Incubus Shane
Fenrir Graveheart
Incubus Shane
X Silent Reaper D

That means I have to kill you though emo

/Kyuuha
/Only real goal in life is to kill the s**t out of the Kyuubi
/Has already done it once
/Thus Rahenno being dead
/Thus the spot being open currently

brrrrrring it man. twisted

I'll apply if you want but I didn't know if it was open or not. But I want it! It would go really well with my new character.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8076 8077 8078 8079 8080 8081 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games