Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8085 8086 8087 8088 8089 8090 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Incubus Shane
XSK Muse
Incubus Shane
We don't need arguments right now. Please just... stop. neutral

Im willing to stop. But that there member of NUR named DSW might not understand the words "don't need arguments".

Love and miss yah shane!!

: D

I love and miss the old days and everyone from then.
I hate how time has to change. : (

Well this is my last Week of Official Freedom, then its back to college for me.
I sure am going to miss the days of 24 Hour Anime Marathons with friends and stuff.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Jounin, Sound Five, Akatsuki, Three Tomoe Sharingan (EMS in waiting), Head of the Gensou Goshuujin Clan, Ranmaru Stage Two Implant, Genjutsu Cursemark and Head of Snake Summons.

I don't see myself becoming Sound Five any time soon, seening as Eris and Firu have decided to fill it with Gennin. Implants aren't the easiest thing to get ahold of, nor is an EMS. I doubt I'll be head of Snake summonings anytime soon, eh shane? And cursemark is taken by an inactive fellow who has two accounts dispite the fact he joined in Feb.

So yeah... Don't see any point in working to be weaker then I used to be... Don't get me wrong, I'm not boycotting the guild, I'll still be in the chatroom but I don't see any point in working on something... Well... Pointless.

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Sigh, while we were talking about the olden days...I miss the Suns Squad crying
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm

i miss Messing with the old suna squad, Destroying stuff, etc

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm

First off I would like to say ******** you to XSK Muse for being such a d**k to Masumi. There is a thing called freedom of speech, still doesn't mean it's ok to be a d**k to people who don't really deserve it. Also since my post and the whole thread was deleted in the crew forum i just wanted to remind you all that I'm leaving this b***h as well: for what has happened...I'm not here to say 'I told you so.' and I'm not going to stay and wait neither. My time in this guild is over, you all don't even consider us Vets as liable people anymore for any kind of argument. It's beyond ********. Segregation of Kage crew and others is beyond my help at this point, you all just don't think like we used to. I know you all consider yourselves vets in your own rights and own guilds, but this is the NUR we are talking about here. This is our veteran ship: we have spent years upon years in this guild refining it. I just feel it has moved much past where I am able to enjoy my experience here at all.

Also, this stuff about Fenrir changing. I'm not here to dump on Fen or anything, but seriously. I can believe that people can change, doesn't mean i give a murderer a gun and say, "i trust you have changed now." just cause he said in his parole hearing that he has changed: netiher would i strip naked in front of a molester just cause he said he has changed. You just gave Fen, the man with the worst record in the NUR, the nine-tailed demon...how is that fair for everyone else here who has great records and have been great rp'ers here? what kind of message are you sending? that if i ******** around, piss off some crew, god-mode, auto-hit, get banned twice: then i will get arguably be granted the most powerful entity in this guild?

...so whatever

goodbye to anybody who actually gives a damn.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Eris5
First off I would like to say ******** you to XSK Muse for being such a d**k to Masumi. There is a thing called freedom of speech, still doesn't mean it's ok to be a d**k to people who don't really deserve it. Also since my post and the whole thread was deleted in the crew forum i just wanted to remind you all that I'm leaving this b***h as well: for what has happened...I'm not here to say 'I told you so.' and I'm not going to stay and wait neither. My time in this guild is over, you all don't even consider us Vets as liable people anymore for any kind of argument. It's beyond ********. Segregation of Kage crew and others is beyond my help at this point, you all just don't think like we used to. I know you all consider yourselves vets in your own rights and own guilds, but this is the NUR we are talking about here. This is our veteran ship: we have spent years upon years in this guild refining it. I just feel it has moved much past where I am able to enjoy my experience here at all.

Also, this stuff about Fenrir changing. I'm not here to dump on Fen or anything, but seriously. I can believe that people can change, doesn't mean i give a murderer a gun and say, "i trust you have changed now." just cause he said in his parole hearing that he has changed: netiher would i strip naked in front of a molester just cause he said he has changed. You just gave Fen, the man with the worst record in the NUR, the nine-tailed demon...how is that fair for everyone else here who has great records and have been great rp'ers here? what kind of message are you sending? that if i ******** around, piss off some crew, god-mode, auto-hit, get banned twice: then i will get arguably be granted the most powerful entity in this guild?

...so whatever

goodbye to anybody who actually gives a damn.

Alright. Bye Eris! Thanks for the insult! Hope you burn in hell too!

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 pm

cry
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

This guild is so dead... I wish I could help, in roleplay, but I'm not going to just learn everything again after the first time of a year of straight hard work and missing out of the benefit/fun part, lol

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm

To solve this, I'll be PMing Fenrir and will be giving the Kyuubi to DSW instead.
I suppose you're right; it was a blunt move. I don't know what he did here in NUR so I guess I wouldn't understand why you're all so pissed.

I apologize.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:43 pm

XSK Muse
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XSK Muse
Masumi H Dekata
The problem is no one wants to listen to vets anymore, we are seen as a bother or stuck in our ways. Our opinions mean nothing now because everyone thinks they know what is best for the guild with out any knowledge of the past. Fenrir imo was the single worse person to ever be in this guild, he cause nothing but problems and the crew spent the majority of the time just dealing with him. Fixing what he messed up and trying to come up with some punishment besides banning him. Eventially thats what it came too. So for him to be brought back AND given the 9 tail is a huge slap to the face to pretty much every vet that had to deal with him.

Honestly with actions like this I don't see the guild getting much better. The crew is at war with itself, treating Kage-Crew like bothers who are just their to run a village. People aren't doing their jobs, people aren't active, and honestly they don't want any help ether. I've been trying to get back in crew for the last 3 months after wrongfully being demoted because I only told 1 person I was going to be inactive all summer, but I just keep getting told "there is no room for you". That is all we hear, despite most of the vets having years of crew and guild experience we are simply told "there is no room for you". I swore as long as I remained in this guild Fenrir would never come back, with him back I feel I might take my leave as well. I just hope the crew eventually realizes what they have done. Good luck with Fenrir, your going to need it.

-Goodbye
Masumi Hana Dekata

Whatever, its not like anyone is going to miss you. Get over it!

You know, instead of being a rather huge jackass you could of came back at her with just a logical and "nice" comment. After both my RPCs are killed I'm gonna leave NUR as well. It isn't the same as it was in the past. =/

I don't see the logic in your comment. I think its called "Freedom of Speech" is it not? Besides, i can post whatever i want. As for you leaving....well that is your choice.

General Rules:

-While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. The Crew and VC decision is final in these matters.

-Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed, only in the Advertising Sub-Thread

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

And i'll pm you the detail shane.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:45 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
XSK Muse
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XSK Muse
Masumi H Dekata
The problem is no one wants to listen to vets anymore, we are seen as a bother or stuck in our ways. Our opinions mean nothing now because everyone thinks they know what is best for the guild with out any knowledge of the past. Fenrir imo was the single worse person to ever be in this guild, he cause nothing but problems and the crew spent the majority of the time just dealing with him. Fixing what he messed up and trying to come up with some punishment besides banning him. Eventially thats what it came too. So for him to be brought back AND given the 9 tail is a huge slap to the face to pretty much every vet that had to deal with him.

Honestly with actions like this I don't see the guild getting much better. The crew is at war with itself, treating Kage-Crew like bothers who are just their to run a village. People aren't doing their jobs, people aren't active, and honestly they don't want any help ether. I've been trying to get back in crew for the last 3 months after wrongfully being demoted because I only told 1 person I was going to be inactive all summer, but I just keep getting told "there is no room for you". That is all we hear, despite most of the vets having years of crew and guild experience we are simply told "there is no room for you". I swore as long as I remained in this guild Fenrir would never come back, with him back I feel I might take my leave as well. I just hope the crew eventually realizes what they have done. Good luck with Fenrir, your going to need it.

-Goodbye
Masumi Hana Dekata

You know, instead of being a rather huge jackass you could of came back at her with just a logical and "nice" comment. After both my RPCs are killed I'm gonna leave NUR as well. It isn't the same as it was in the past. =/

I don't see the logic in your comment. I think its called "Freedom of Speech" is it not? Besides, i can post whatever i want. As for you leaving....well that is your choice.

General Rules:

-While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. The Crew and VC decision is final in these matters.

-Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed, only in the Advertising Sub-Thread

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

*Yawns* Is that all you got?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm

XSK Muse
TheWingsOfTheGods
XSK Muse
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XSK Muse
Masumi H Dekata

-Goodbye
Masumi Hana Dekata

General Rules:

Shut the Hell up Muse. where do you assume you get the right to insult and bash everyone else in this guild. This guild isnt the personal playing ground of the jerks who want to belittle the rest of us. this is supposed to be a fun place. not a place to be bullied and the rules count for everyone

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 pm

*headdesk*

So

*headdesk*

Bored

*headdesk*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:50 pm

jedimastersonic
XSK Muse
TheWingsOfTheGods
XSK Muse
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

General Rules:

Shut the Hell up Muse. where do you assume you get the right to insult and bash everyone else in this guild. This guild isnt the personal playing ground of the jerks who want to belittle the rest of us. this is supposed to be a fun place. not a place to be bullied and the rules count for everyone

Jedi, you of all people should know that im only rude to those who are rude to me. I am trying to have happy fun time. But i don't think that crew can just insult anyone they please and get away with it. Besides, this guild is kinda dead at the moment......but i wonder if that is going to change soon.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Wow 4 vets in two days although most were on and off. In any case I don't really have a goodbye speech like everyone else, seeing how most of my friends on here are gone ((Or just leaving.)). But for the Rper's I do respect, I hope you guys have a good one. If your wondering who they are that'll be Shane, DSW, Wings, and I'm sure there's more but I haven't had the chance to RP with you guys, and I'll see most of you in other guilds. Ok with that out the way, see ya around.

- Rahenno
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8085 8086 8087 8088 8089 8090 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games