Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8091 8092 8093 8094 8095 8096 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 pm

jedimastersonic
Fenrir Graveheart
Hey guys I got a question for you. I've noticed that a few people have made their characters the descendants of canon characters. Can we do that? And if yes thats awesome, but how far along after the canon story is this guild set in? Because since my character is, or rather I should say "was", the nine-tails host and has blonde hair and is a Hyuuga, I could easily say my character is the child of Naruto and Hinata (sorry to all the Sakura fans out there).
...thats a joke. There are no sakura fans out there. >.> lol

@eris: Its cool. I hope you feel better. If you're really done with this place then I know alicia wanted to rp with you in Ludus (and is still waiting for your reply I think) so if you want to rp there I'd love to have you, as well as any others from this guild.

we are in a separate timeline. so no. plus i think it was established at some point that it wasn't allowed

Thought this guild was set let, 100 years after the manga/anime?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
jedimastersonic
Fenrir Graveheart
Hey guys I got a question for you. I've noticed that a few people have made their characters the descendants of canon characters. Can we do that? And if yes thats awesome, but how far along after the canon story is this guild set in? Because since my character is, or rather I should say "was", the nine-tails host and has blonde hair and is a Hyuuga, I could easily say my character is the child of Naruto and Hinata (sorry to all the Sakura fans out there).

@eris: Its cool. I hope you feel better. If you're really done with this place then I know alicia wanted to rp with you in Ludus (and is still waiting for your reply I think) so if you want to rp there I'd love to have you, as well as any others from this guild.

we are in a separate timeline. so no. plus i think it was established at some point that it wasn't allowed

from what i remember. and jedi is like 38 or 40 something years old so it's even more then that

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm

sweatdrop
Incubus Shane
Please no. Descendants of a canon character... bleh.

Sorry Jet, but being the son of Itachi is a bit overdone :XP:

Yeah I figured D: though all I have to do is edit the storyline ,,but in all honesty he thinks he's the son of Itachi. He has no outstanding proof of it. ALl he know is that he's an itachi is all so sorry for anny inconvinince
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Negative J3T
sweatdrop
Incubus Shane

Yeah I figured D: though all I have to do is edit the storyline ,,but in all honesty he thinks he's the son of Itachi. He has no outstanding proof of it. ALl he know is that he's an itachi is all so sorry for anny inconvinince
sweatdrop

It's fine. XD I don't care too much. But yeah, I don't think it's possible to be descended from him since he doesn't exist in NUR, and hasn't existed here either.
You can, however, say that you're descended from a different powerful Uchiha as long as they're real in NUR. :S

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Incubus Shane
Negative J3T
sweatdrop
Incubus Shane

sweatdrop

It's fine. XD I don't care too much. But yeah, I don't think it's possible to be descended from him since he doesn't exist in NUR, and hasn't existed here either.
You can, however, say that you're descended from a different powerful

Uchiha as long as they're real in NUR. :S

Hmm or I can leave a big cliff hanger and be a b*****d son of a Uchiha XD anyhows, I'm wondering can I like do one super huge post that fits all the requirements of the jutsus in thereo r do I have to do one jutsu seperately for each post?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Shane...wanna help me by letting me bounce ideas off of you?

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Negative J3T
Incubus Shane
Negative J3T
sweatdrop
Incubus Shane

sweatdrop

Hmm or I can leave a big cliff hanger and be a b*****d son of a Uchiha XD anyhows, I'm wondering can I like do one super huge post that fits all the requirements of the jutsus in thereo r do I have to do one jutsu seperately for each post?

You can't have more than one jutsu in one post D:

However, you can do several posts in one paragraph if it's long enough and descriptive enough.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
jedimastersonic
Fenrir Graveheart

No I mean like say my first post has a total of like 12 paragraphs and like each paragraph is like ot learn a different jutsu like an academy level.

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Negative J3T
TheWingsOfTheGods
jedimastersonic
Fenrir Graveheart

No I mean like say my first post has a total of like 12 paragraphs and like each paragraph is like ot learn a different jutsu like an academy level.

Oh, that's completely fine.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Incubus Shane
Negative J3T
Incubus Shane
Negative J3T
sweatdrop
Incubus Shane

sweatdrop

You can't have more than one jutsu in one post D:

However, you can do several posts in one paragraph if it's long enough and descriptive enough.

there are ways around that, such as through shadow clones, and having each clone use the different techniques at the same time.
NVM, thought you ment in battle.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:49 pm

jedimastersonic
TheWingsOfTheGods
jedimastersonic
Fenrir Graveheart

from what i remember. and jedi is like 38 or 40 something years old so it's even more then that

Well, i meant, when the guild was first formed it was 100 years aftwards, but now i'd say we're about 200-300.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Incubus Shane
Negative J3T
TheWingsOfTheGods
jedimastersonic
Fenrir Graveheart

Oh just a warning and request. Rey is kinda crazy and doesn't think about scenarios of the situation so don't kill him razz and just a little warning : A uchiha will attack you XD
Oh, that's completely fine.

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:15 pm

I wouldn't kill him, but I'd probably send him into a critical state :S
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey, the Hyuuga clan jutsus don't have any rank assigned to them. So how do I train for them?

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:53 am

Guess your right, would you mind training some other tecniques while i give a quick look over them to determine a temperary rank to give them until a full crew decision can be made?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8091 8092 8093 8094 8095 8096 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games